Pages:
Author

Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets - page 3. (Read 14926 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
March 19, 2019, 10:47:45 AM
if that happens to me then I will sell that has value and swaps into the form of bitcoin or ethereum, and examine one by one whether or not it has value. maybe you can check your erc20 address in deltabalances if the token has become trash you can just throw it away or save it as a memory.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 19, 2019, 10:06:09 AM
It is difficult to manage assets when the red market is like now, always following the latest updates and news is important because many coins continue to drop and are worthless.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
March 19, 2019, 09:40:27 AM
I also have same issues. Most of the coins I have from bounty tasks. Since now almost every project is asking to use their specific(partner) wallet to receive bounty rewards, my altcoins are stored in different places(and down the line I am not sure if I can keep track of all or them). Also these coins are not listed to a good exchange or a single exchange where I can collate all those to one platform and do sell or trade.
However, I would like to hold all my assets until I get very good returns. My investment goal will be for long term and will be watching market all the time and meanwhile collecting more altcoins.
Lets see which will be next bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 09:32:38 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
In a bear market naturally all the coins will fall and you will seem that all the coins and you should get rid of , but I wouldn't advise doing this if you got from the bounty and airdrop these coins , forget it for a year and a year bound to be growth
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 19, 2019, 09:27:17 AM
I've come to realise that there are so many shitcoin in the cryptocurrency space and these shitcoin are basically altcoin. Several altcoin derived from airdrops and bounties are turning to shitcoin. The best way for managing the situation is to convert your altcoin to ethereum or bitcoin and hold only altcoin that have a realistic chance of getting high return in the future. Only few altcoin are worth holding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
March 19, 2019, 09:19:42 AM
I would keep holding all the coins until the new bullrun starts. During bullrun any of your coins will grow and if you don't need any coins you will be able to exchange them for ETH or BTC. But in any case, you should learn more about your coins to determine which of them are promising, and from which it is necessary to get rid of.
Activity: 370
March 01, 2019, 11:49:22 AM
What you need to do is group your Portfolios based on tokens utility, then time of hodl long term short term or for swing trade. That way you know when to sell your tokens and when to hodl.
Activity: 602
March 01, 2019, 08:32:18 AM
In 2018 I sold many minor altcoins and almost all coins that have their own blockchain except for biggest ones... I couldn't manage so many tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 01, 2019, 06:10:19 AM
I advise you, if you can't decide, sell half of the coins what you have. I hope you have not lost too much money. Then you should wait until the market recovers itself.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 01, 2019, 05:41:17 AM
You better check one by one altcoin that you have. for bounty tokens and ICO, it's better to check the telegram, whether their team is actively developing their project or not. That way, you can decide to sell the tokens or not. For airdrop tokens, you better sell them. There's no point in keeping it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 01, 2019, 03:58:04 AM
Hold a good altcoin that you think will increase in the future. Because the crypto market will be slow to recover quickly. So you just hold the altcoin with the potential to increase in value in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 02:35:18 AM
If that were me, i will select all the coins that still has value when sold, especially coins that i get from bounty. and for the coins that i get from the market/ICO i will keep them until the price is right again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 01, 2019, 02:29:48 AM
You should frequently evaluate the alts potential to decide if it worth to keep them or sell.

Verify if the team respects constantly the milestone, if volumes are ok on exchanges, if marketing is done correctly,  as without marketing, a project does not exist, no matter how good it is etc.
Well i think we are all wanted to earn here, and nobody wanted to loss thier asset. So I think evaluating is always an important task to do as investors, we really need to have an update and we also need to control our self emotion because crypto is really unstable and we can also loss a huge amount of profit on it if we don't have the interest to evaluate everything.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 01, 2019, 01:10:08 AM
You should frequently evaluate the alts potential to decide if it worth to keep them or sell.

Verify if the team respects constantly the milestone, if volumes are ok on exchanges, if marketing is done correctly,  as without marketing, a project does not exist, no matter how good it is etc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 01:00:18 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I recommend you to rebalance your portfolio. Do some research about your projects, look at activities in social media, Github, forums. If projects looks like abandoned, sell it and reinvest in trusted altcoin or BTC.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 01, 2019, 12:51:32 AM

before deciding to sell your altcoin assets, you must know one by one first whether the coins you have are already registered in the exchange market. it's good if you do not believe in the growth of coins that you hold in the future, when the type of altcoin that you have already has a high enough value in the market immediately to make a sale, from the sale you can change it back to some potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because these two types of coins have good potential for the future
This thread is on October 2018 maybe a lot of coins that people have decreased very much if want to sell now, just hope for OP maybe he already sell his tokens that bought from ICO because it is most important thing to save.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 01, 2019, 12:45:49 AM
You can never buy on bottom or sell on the top (although sometimes it can happen coincidently), sell your coins for better ones which can bring you passive income, or just gamble on potential good coins you just might get rich haha!

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 01, 2019, 12:16:31 AM

before deciding to sell your altcoin assets, you must know one by one first whether the coins you have are already registered in the exchange market. it's good if you do not believe in the growth of coins that you hold in the future, when the type of altcoin that you have already has a high enough value in the market immediately to make a sale, from the sale you can change it back to some potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because these two types of coins have good potential for the future
Activity: 215
February 28, 2019, 11:25:46 PM
With the current market conditions it would be better if you hold the altcoin assets that you have, because selling now has not got maximum results, wait until the market rises and you can sell it so that it will benefit, and you must patiently wait for the market to rise again
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
February 28, 2019, 11:06:56 PM
The market influence is quite large, so most altcoins will definitely experience price declines. It's a good idea to look for information regarding sales through websites or social media or official chat groups from tokens that you hold. You must pay attention to it so you don't lose the right timing.
Pages:
Jump to: