Pages:
Author

Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets - page 8. (Read 14926 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
there are several ways I can manage altcoin assets, first by following all the telegram groups related to the asset / project ico. second for assets that you get from airdrop or bounty, don't hodl it too long, just sell while they're on the market, you won't lose at all right? because it's free. instead of waiting longer and they become trash, finally you get nothing. for the assets you buy using capital you have to set more carefully, which is certain you must be able to analyze the ICO which is good to be a long-term investment, all risks clearly exist.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:33:41 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies

Maybe you can exchange coins that is already in the market which has a very favorable value and invest in other options.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
It is too easy to decide and manage if you can identify shitcoins from those with potential to grow in the near future. If you think your coins are doing great way back 2017 I think you just need to hold them and dispose those with slow development or dying tokens. I actually have the same issue but I am unable to sell those shitcoins I have as they are way cheaper than candies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
When does indeed intend to have quite a lot of coins then the better coins are the selection and select which has potential. useless when having lots of coins but simply is not worth the waste of coins. should the analysis one by one to make sure which one has the team concept and good to deserve being held.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 03, 2018, 02:53:13 AM
The first thing you should do is to study properly the project purpose and understand it future potential and at the end you will be able to decide which one to hold and the one to let go, and at that you need to hold tokens that are utility base because of their future use and requirement which make it ever relevance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Why would you have up to a hundred coins? I can’t even have up to twenty. The best you should do now is sell those you think are less you wouldn’t need,especially those with no potential to grow. You know what is trending, there are good coins like NEO XRP, Bitcoin, ETH, Monero, LTC, Stellar, Zcash and a lot of them which are worth having. You can sell the others or maybe exchange them for the good coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
It does not make sense to hold every coin you get from bounties or airdrops, because it is hard to follow the news of all these projects. You have to sell them and buy some high rank coins that have good potential, like Ethereum, EOS, ICX. That gives you better control on your portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin

The main thing that your coins do not fall in price in relation to ETH or BTC otherwise they will not be profitable to exchange. I sell only those coins that have risen in price and this allows me to earn good money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Just sell the coins your not believe and turn it into coins you believe and hold that for a very long time. I advice you turn it into big coins (top 10 in cmc) and keep finding a good project so you can get profit from that, best of luck for us  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 03:42:10 PM
I have about 200 different coins and tokens on my wallets. There are coins for long term, for them I created separate wallets and I'm not going to sell them before the product is launched.  But most of the remaining coins (about 90% of the holding) I am ready to sell at the first opportunity, as soon as there is a profit of at least 100-200%. But I don’t sell everything, usually 60-70%.
All I have read is can be, it means you are really business minded and that your ability to think for more inome and money will come in the near future is the right thing to do. Different cojns has its own value and it is very helpful even in a small amount. Selling or trading both risky ot is up to you on how are you going to make it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 03:18:50 PM
You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 30, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

It's best to sell all the tokens you get from bounty and airdrop. Sell them as soon as possible because it will turn into shit in 2019, and only retain the potential altcoin. And altcoin in the top 100 if you have
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

This should be easy you need to sell most of your coins, it seems to me that you got excited about the market of cryptocurrencies and you bought more coins than you can handle and that is not good, keep only 10 to 20 coins and do not increase that number until you feel comfortable managing them.
Activity: 8
October 30, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Looks like you have got a lot of coins that does not have any value. I think you need to analyze the market first, look for the coins that still got enough to make something in the market. Hold them and get rid of others.
October 30, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
It is advised to sell the almost dead altcoins. Research the market for the prices and keep the ones that are showcasing potential with their prices.
October 30, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
I think it is better to keep the best 10-15 altcoins at max and sell or get rid of rest of them. Managing more than that will be a huge pain as you have to be updated with their latest information all the time. And also most of your altcoins are probably lost or loosing its value so sort it out and keep the best ones.
October 30, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Managing more than 10-15 coins is a huge ask since you have to be updated continuously as to market situations. This is an immense effort which requires long hours of gathering information. researching, predicting and finally deciding on what to do with the coins. I don't know how you decided to go for hundred different coins at first place. Perhaps it's better you scale it down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 01:48:50 PM
It would be better if you mention the list of coins that you have stored in your wallet. I suggest that you sell some that you don't think are potential, and only become trash in your wallet. So it doesn't really make you bother thinking about it. Don't sell everything, wait for the market to strengthen again. Thank you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 29, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

I think you need to sell all your asset and change it into currency, market situation is not good for any activity. If you decides sell all it might lost value but it will safe your asset from biggest lost because in my calculation, this down trend will keep running until next year. Think my advice and good luck to you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
there is no guarantee for now to hold many altcoins for so long, the listing price may look good, but it will go far down even the price will die after so long, it's better to hold a few coins that already have good performance, such as allocating on eth or bitcoin

There are also many alts worth investing on that just eth and btc but you're right. Going for lesser known alts may be a bit of a gamble now since not many of them have good following. Some can go way down after listing and can take forever to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: