Pages:
Author

Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets - page 9. (Read 14926 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
October 29, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
Do a focused study on each coin , how much is the purchase price and how much is it now? Is this coin has a future or not? Then take the decision , i think  this depends on if you Are  an investor for  short  or long term ..
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I also faced the same problem and decided so, I watch my assets and sell them after a sharp increase. According to my observations, almost immediately after the growth of the coins, they go to correction and you can try to make money on it, I check all the coins I received for bounty a couple of times a day, it is not difficult and does not take much time.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
About prompt you something very difficult. As I see, you have three options:
First sell everything now and consciously buy tokens that you think are good;
The second option is to wait for a tuzemun and sell then;
The third option is to wait for something to grow and sell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 12:00:50 PM
if you want to know which one will hold and will be released, you must follow the progress of the project. whether through telegram discussions or others. what is clear is that everyone will never know if they do not follow the development of the project itself
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 29, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

The unfortunate thing I that your wallet is private to you, so you cannot assign anyone to manage it for you. Which means that you will have to do it yourself.
If you have  too many  coins in your portfolio that you seem not to be able to manage, then you should sell some. Proper management of portfolio does me updating yourself with what might be happening or that will happen in the crypto space as regards the coin, which will then inform your decision.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
I think you just have to wait again for the BTC price increase, because I think if BTC goes up then the altcoin or token will be affected as well
Invest not when they increase. but indeed when the market is experiencing a decline and that's where we analyze that the market is very good for us to invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
I think you just have to wait again for the BTC price increase, because I think if BTC goes up then the altcoin or token will be affected as well
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 29, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
I have a similar situation as you. Hundreds of different coins on different wallets . And if for the coins that are traded on centralized exchanges there is the possibility to control, for others, trading on which is only on eitherdelta or forkfelta, no. It is necessary to manually check each asset.  Well I think in the near future something will be invented to solve this problem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
Looks like you have not sold your coins for years, well if you want to reduce your collection to handle properly first you should hold only top 50 coins from marketcap. It will reduce your 60 to 80% of coins I think because most of your coins are from air drops and bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 29, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
there is no guarantee for now to hold many altcoins for so long, the listing price may look good, but it will go far down even the price will die after so long, it's better to hold a few coins that already have good performance, such as allocating on eth or bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
not only you, I've a lot of altcoin already turn to shit coin right now, if I sold all of them early, at least I can gain profit, after 1.5 year experience, I already know that how to identify it's a potential altcoin or shitcoin, however, you must spend a lot of time to check the project development progress, community channel, roadmap and online reviews, not just sit in front of computer and check crypto market daily
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
In these days  market is very unstable.most of coin has no future. but some are very valuable and advisable to hold untill this december.. so have do deep analysis of crypto market up down on daily basis.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
One hundred kinds of coins are indeed too difficult to manage, even to monitor all that. My advice is to focus on a few coins and sell all and some types of coins that have good potential for the long term
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
I have my own holdings on my wallet.
I am having them look at the blockfolio app.
I know that my assets will give me profit in the near future.
This will give me a good future like a better 2019 than others.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
October 29, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
For this you can't actually ask for someone else's help because this concerns your assets, right? Maybe some people will only give you advice and the rest is up to you. Today it seems that there are many existing portfolio applications, you only need to choose what you think is best Or you can use Microsoft Excel, It's all up to you.

And you need to do more research yourself for this point, because everyone has a different technique, there are those who directly sell and the others hold.
sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies

Maybe you can read this article https://hackernoon.com/10-tips-for-creating-a-killer-cryptocurrency-portfolio-447f1a191a9c and here https://www.thebrokebackpacker.com/investing-in-cryptocurrency-trading/.

Good luck bro!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 29, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
Do a little bit of research on how to construct a balanced portfolio that would typically include less tokens

You may have too many that are not performing well or that don't have as much potential as others do which you could consolidate into a smaller amount of better performing assets
Activity: 20
October 29, 2018, 03:58:24 AM
Its really a hardwork managing so much different coins. A little to hard I guess. You should analyze the current market and list the top coins you hold and get rid of some of them if you want.
Activity: 26
October 29, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
It seems that you have focussed on a lot of coins, and you have gone for coins without doing proper research and making proper strategy. As a result, you are having this problem. However, you can do your research now, find out the coins with less potential and stabilty and sell them. try to hold the coins with most potential and stability.
Activity: 18
October 29, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
Best advice would be to sell some and then hold the rest. The market is close to a turnover and there will be many opportunities both in making new investments and in selling coins. I'd suggest looking into potential good projects with a strong team and community that seems like a possible investment opportunity. There is a lot you can do, you judt have to take a little time and be careful with your decisions.
Activity: 23
October 29, 2018, 02:47:43 AM
If you have different coins, you should first separate them on the basis of value and then sell some which has the average upper result without any loss. And some other which has absolutely no way to rise. Then hold the rest for the right price.
Pages:
Jump to: