Pages:
Author

Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets - page 6. (Read 14926 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I have a question for you: why did you buy / accumulate so many coins that now you cannot control them and monitor their development? I advise you to spend some of your time and figure out what needs to be done with each of the coins, for example, exchange some for Bitcoin or ETH.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Most of my airdrop and selfdrop tokens are already sold if you are lucky to get an airdrop or selfdrop that have a value I suggest that you should sell it if you think that it doesn't have a potential.
But for your investment through ICO and some of the token that you bought I think you should learn to cut loss and manag your fund well.
Activity: 560
December 08, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies

Most of free tokens never reach exchanges. That is why I prefer to invest new tokens by buying them on exchanges, it seems to be some kind of guarantee.
If you mean airdrops, then do not pay attention to this activity at all, since the percentage of real earnings in this activity is very low. But nevertheless, if you take the entire amount of the Coin that is in stock, then 50 or 70 percent will still bring a good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Most of free tokens never reach exchanges. That is why I prefer to invest new tokens by buying them on exchanges, it seems to be some kind of guarantee.
November 30, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
This kind of management is very difficult. You may only have 1-2 so many coins in the future, so it is difficult to judge. Other bad coins should be sold, and it makes no sense to hold them. But you must not sell promising coins.
Activity: 308
November 30, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

you made a mistake!  you bought too many altcoin but you do not know which altcoin really is good  ?  Now, I think you should hold them until the bull market appears to see how?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Now all coins and tokens falling with a huge speed, my advice is to hold them to market recovery. Then the situation will be more clear and you will be able to decide which crypto currencies have a future and which are dying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
do research on each coin. not to be confused between the two that has a good future and no. for it then it should at least be doing analysis and have knowledge of the crypto further. of the many that exist of course not all the coins will be able to give a large profit and the rest will slowly become trash.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

It all depends on what coins you have in your portfolio. If these are  shitcoins, then I think they should be immediately sold, if they have a price. And for these funds to buy more promising coins from the top 100. If these are good prospective coins, then I advise hodl. I advise you to subscribe to news channels in telegrams to track news on coins and listings.
Activity: 91
November 30, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

Use app or tracker of the price. Your problem here is for some tokens cannot be shown on cmc but there are apps that can monitor it for you. But if you have some spare time, try to check any update of those tokens and see if you can sell or exchange some.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 30, 2018, 02:31:17 AM
Someone who can't manage to have a lot of coins should start minimizing the tokens you are getting.

When you lack of managing skills, practice with your files and you can adopt that with managing your altcoin assets. Use some spreadsheet records or paper records.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Do you not do it for sale, I personally collect it, keep going, I don't care what they say, I also buy now to continue saving, I'm sure prices will increase for the following year.
November 30, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

You need to make a spreadsheet on those coins and rank them according to their hype and community. Then decide to sell those weak token if has value in exchanges and keep those has potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 434
November 30, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

Choose and sell coins that are expensive and keep coins that are still cheap, then you can make a coin that has a good future, you can exchange with fiat for investment in real estate or other businesses. So you have a big investment in the crypto world or the real world.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 30, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
The first thing you should do is calculate their price, classify still valuable encryption and worthless encryption, and secondly, you should convert most unknown encrypted sales into top coins, if you still feel unsafe, then You can convert it directly to legal tender!
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 30, 2018, 01:58:25 AM

You have many altcoins and why you are confused to manage them, the current price is not suitable for you to sell the altcoins that you have now, because many altcoins have lowered the price, and even though you currently have many altcoins that you get from Airdrop, for example, if coins are not yet registered in exchange, you will not be able to sell them, you can choose and hold coins that you think can grow faster in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

you can follow their telegram channel. ask them directly about the development of the tokens they produce, if they intrigue you to hold the token, then you should hold it in your wallet. wait for the right time to release the token. You need information from their telagram, or the project you are following.
Activity: 336
November 30, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

I do this: if the coin is expensive then I sell it, if it is cheap then I wait. I also have 100 + Altcoin in my wallet. But I do not invest in ico. Get Altcoin, only with bounty companies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
November 09, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.
I think blockfolio for portfolio and ledger for safe keeping is enough for anyone trying to manage altcoin assets. Blockfolio because they are one of the most known and good portfolio management apps out there and gives you a chance to follow whats going on very quickly without needing much information from you and no API at all if you don't want to and Ledger Nano S because it gives you the most wide selection of altcoins you can hope for from a secure offline wallet.

If you need something further you can always keep your coins on an exchange like binance but after a certain amount it becomes very dangerous to keep your coins there. Remember they are running thousands of bitcoins worth of business everyday and hold those in their storage so they are prime targets for hackers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 07, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
analysis of coins you have, look at the team and their concept. When it's good then hold for the long term. But if the selling is bad then replace another coin so far has potential. all the coins could not be ascertained will generate profit all when arrested. While it could be sold better than immediately sell while still have a price.
Pages:
Jump to: