Pages:
Author

Topic: Managing Your Altcoin Assets - page 7. (Read 14926 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 07, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
Unload those $hitcoins if they are tradeable. If they are not, create a separate wallet if they are eth tokens and consolidate them in your personal "graveyard wallet".
Who knows, some of those might resurrect and be worth something in the future.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:41:47 AM
You might want to exchange a good amount of those coins to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold them in that form for the long term because if you are trying to manage a hundred coins at the same time then you are bound to make mistakes and forget some of the coins which would lead you to lose money. Just exchange and hold them in a better coin

The main thing that your coins do not fall in price in relation to ETH or BTC otherwise they will not be profitable to exchange. I sell only those coins that have risen in price and this allows me to earn good money.
Selling your winners sometimes is not the best idea, what are you going to do if you sell your coins for a 5% profit and then you realize later that the coins you were holding went up 100% in price but you simply sold too early? Sometimes it is better to hold those coins a little longer and see what happens.
Activity: 800
November 03, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.
I also use Blockfolio and it helps me to manage my properties very well in this market. I think we need to have statistics on everything that is going on in this market because if we have good vision then our investment will become more convenient and easier when trading.
I also use blockfolio but its price is not correct, and it's not up to date. I can not track accurately because the price does not update at the right time, and many times I've missed the opportunity to sell the tokens for a price high
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
November 03, 2018, 08:07:16 AM
Open up a portfolio and you are good to go. In addition I have an excel table that helps my to identify everything that I am doing in this industry at the moment. Blockfolio is an awesome app, that would help you to manage your coins.
I also use Blockfolio and it helps me to manage my properties very well in this market. I think we need to have statistics on everything that is going on in this market because if we have good vision then our investment will become more convenient and easier when trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
November 03, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
I am now creating a transparent service for automatic token management, if you are interested, I can send a personal website and telegram group, where I will publish daily management results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
I have over a hundred different Altcoins, some I bought in ICO, some from Airdrop and bounty and some I bought from exchanges and selfdrop.

My problem is that I have an issue managing them, whether to sell some and keep some, but I don't even know the ones to sell and the ones to HODL, and they keep turning into shit, a help will be appreciated buddies
First, i want you to correct his this impression, that a good coin cannot turn into a shit coin, except the coin is a shit coin from the onset.
So, if you already know a coin does not have good prospects, you should sell and buy a better one or convert to fiat.
Only hold coins with potentials to rise in future. Coins that have active team members are better kept, so as to justify your long period of waiting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

Tokens / Coins from bounty and air drop are very easy to manage since mostly of these coins have smaller value and you have no capital to earn for this but about your coins that you bought in ICO and exchange , I think that's a big problem you should manage this properly and you must not sell this below the price of your capital or else you will be suffer of a big losses , hold these  coins until it is profitable before selling .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 03, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
if you don’t have time to distribute, why buy-collect so much?
You could also buy 1-2 top coins and that's it.
it may be possible to successfully transfer all the coins for small amounts into some one or two, for example, to ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 03, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

you better look for information about coins that you hold. immediately sell coins that do not have a team and project in the future. and keep holding coins for good projects. holding a large number of altcoins is good. fixed if most of it becomes dirt. then you should throw it away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
you should start selecting altcoins that you hold because it's useless if you hold a lot of altcoins if there is no price, it's just like you waste your time,
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 03, 2018, 06:06:31 AM
Activity: 70
November 03, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Choose your favorite coin and keep them, the other coin if the market price is high you should sell it, because I take a better option than many coins, so you will easily control the coin. his cents.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
I have the same problem. And I will say more that no one knows 100% what to do. From which coins you need to quickly get rid of, and which need to hold. I decided for myself to hold all the coins, many may depreciate in the future, but if at least one coin gives me a serious growth, I will still remain in profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
I advise you to sell all the garbage, and buy really promising coins. Now there are a lot of tokens that do not have a real product.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 03, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
That's why you need to analyze and know more about the potential of your altcoins. You should determine which altcoins for long term and which altcoins for short term. In this way, you can optimize the potential of every coins you have. And you are not confused to do the further plan for your altcoins.
Remember: Only hold the most potential altcoins.    
Activity: 202
November 03, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
managing it is definitely bro. because when I hear about investments there are altcoins that have good moves. then i buy and. manage it until the price matches my target
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
Managing altcoin assets is not as easy as imagined, we have to manage it as well as possible, if we cannot manage it as possible the losses that you will get, it is very difficult to have a big advantage from managing altcoins, we are between profits and losses, altcoint assets very mystery.
Activity: 966
November 03, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

one hundred? are you kidding ?
how you can research and analyze it especially if you want to trade. I think it's a waste of shitcoin that doesn't have potential. You have to choose some of the altcoins you have and the rest sell
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
My opinion is that you can sell some part of their coins.hold some coins for recovery with a good chance &for gain good profit in future looks think so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 03:36:28 AM
I have fall in the same problem, but I have investigated one by one to filter them and determine which coins have potential.next time don't harry to enter coin unless you know what you do.
Pages:
Jump to: