Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 12. (Read 268525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Hey guys,

Binance will be down for maintenance. Please read up about it here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024825992

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Activity: 253
Merit: 4
Macro Indicators:

Here is a good one, want to see the health of the of the market? Follow the trading vehicles, in this instance BNB. People over rely on the price of BTC, look at which pair(s) have been getting the mindshare this week, HOLO & TRX. Look at the volumes!

While still low, I believe this is an indicator of a steadily growing market.

CTShaman
Ah, yup!   Grin
https://www.coindesk.com/binances-crypto-bnb-no-longer-tracks-bitcoin-and-thats-a-big-deal
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I hope the development of arm/Raspberry-PI will continue (less minor updates is fine). I am running this without any problem 24/7 (low cost, low power).

Lately most crypto is difficult to make some profitable trading, that's the reason that I also do some small trading in stocks & options. Any change Margin is also going to offer non-crypto trading? This would definitely expand your business opportunity; crypto and stocks & options into 1 master trading window. Smiley
legendary
Any plans to add IDEX?

Not yet. Do you have a contact there?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any plans to add IDEX?
Activity: 12
have some troubles latest margin 64bit also with win 7 64. keeps crashing on binance/bittrex when i rearange the traiding pairs. will give the 32 bit version a chance.

32bit Version runs more stable. will test linux also
Activity: 6
Hi, after updating to the newest version of Margin 64bit it crashes every time while trying to start Binance. Anybody else with this experience? Coinbase, Bitfinex et al. are working fine. Do I need a new API-key? If so - why?

Marc

edit: No, even a new API does not work, it just stops running

edit 2nd: I started Binance with the new API and just one trading pair (instead of five) and it is working again.

Fantastic performance and resource improvement on Binance! Decided to put Binance on its own server. It is using 1/4 the memory it was in previous versions for EMA.
The new tool windows are great and much appreciated.

Thanks!

CTShaman

What do you feel of the EMA performance? I have been very disapointed with it.
Sorry if I was imprecise, I was speaking of the ability to run large numbers of pair on a low end VPS, not the ability generate profit.

CTShaman
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Fantastic performance and resource improvement on Binance! Decided to put Binance on its own server. It is using 1/4 the memory it was in previous versions for EMA.

Thanks!

CTShaman

What do you feel of the EMA performance? I have been very disapointed with it.
margin 2.1.0 released

New exchanges, better tools windows and stop loss comes to the ping pong bot!

Major features
  • New Ping Pong Bot Strategy which has Stop-Loss. NOTE, your old ping pong bot settings will be gone after this update
  • New exchanges added: OKEX and CGEX
  • Websocket support added for CEX.io exchange
  • Tool Window reworked to allow initial choice of position and configuration (e.g., 3 rows, 2 columns)
  • Tool Windows now have a proper border when detached which greatly improves multiscreen handling
  • Funds wallet widget is now a Tool Window
  • Notifcations widget is also a Tool Window and has been reworked

Fixes
  • Websockets are now also activated for currency pairs that are active on startup for Binance
  • A fix for CEX possibly being blocked when having a higher tier
  • Huobi spot orders fixed (and manual limit order placing with a too high/low price)
  • Binance login window "Pay fees in BNB" label now showing correctly
  • Fix for websockets not working on startup on Binance

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

Please note that, at least for now, we have discontinued support for arm/Raspberry-PI              

Thanks!

CTShaman
legendary
margin 2.1.0 released

New exchanges, better tools windows and stop loss comes to the ping pong bot!

Major features
  • New Ping Pong Bot Strategy which has Stop-Loss. NOTE, your old ping pong bot settings will be gone after this update
  • New exchanges added: OKEX and CGEX
  • Websocket support added for CEX.io exchange
  • Tool Window reworked to allow initial choice of position and configuration (e.g., 3 rows, 2 columns)
  • Tool Windows now have a proper border when detached which greatly improves multiscreen handling
  • Funds wallet widget is now a Tool Window
  • Notifcations widget is also a Tool Window and has been reworked

Fixes
  • Websockets are now also activated for currency pairs that are active on startup for Binance
  • A fix for CEX possibly being blocked when having a higher tier
  • Huobi spot orders fixed (and manual limit order placing with a too high/low price)
  • Binance login window "Pay fees in BNB" label now showing correctly
  • Fix for websockets not working on startup on Binance

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

Please note that, at least for now, we have discontinued support for arm/Raspberry-PI              

legendary
Heads up that Bittrex are taking trading down for some hours for improvements to their trading platform.

All markets will be offline and trading will be suspended for up to three hours beginning approximately at 22:00 UTC.

Here is the statement from bittrex:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024542691-Bittrex-Technology-Update-What-You-Need-to-Know

All the best,
Jonathan
legendary
Check out some of the features we released in version 2.0: profit/loss view, market scanner and twitter integration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI9XaXbRwE&t=75s

All the best,
Jonathan
legendary
Why can't I have 3hr and 4hr timeframes? It's frustrating not being able to have the 4hr charts.
Is there a way I can add it or something?

Why can't you have something? Maybe because you are one of thousands of customers, all of who want slightly different things and we need to resource and prioritise feature requests.

We are always happy to get feedback from our customers and we have been constantly improving margin since its release back in 2014  Wink

Jonathan
Yeah! Same as me! I'm using the XFCE4 on Ubuntu. OK cool, now we know the default interpreter is BASH. Which should have the all the paths setup for you so no need to start an additional  shell command. That's what sh does. Come straight at it.
cd margin-linux
then

that is dot forward slash run-margin.sh
If that doesn't work, write them [email protected], they actually have a Linux guru on staff, I've traded many an email with him.

You're almost there!
I've given up with Debian, instead I've set up a virtual machine with Lubuntu 18 and it's working like a charm!
Awesome! Solution oriented people get things done!
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Yeah! Same as me! I'm using the XFCE4 on Ubuntu. OK cool, now we know the default interpreter is BASH. Which should have the all the paths setup for you so no need to start an additional  shell command. That's what sh does. Come straight at it.
cd margin-linux
then

If that doesn't work, write them [email protected], they actually have a Linux guru on staff, I've traded many an email with him.

You're almost there!
I've given up with Debian, instead I've set up a virtual machine with Lubuntu 18 and it's working like a charm!
Activity: 26
Why can't I have 3hr and 4hr timeframes? It's frustrating not being able to have the 4hr charts.
Is there a way I can add it or something?
Notice regarding Poloniex downtime

"We do not plan to cancel open orders. However, if specific markets experience major price movements, we may cancel open orders in that market."
Yikes! I just saw that buried in the middle of the announcment.  Huh
legendary
Notice regarding Poloniex downtime

"As part of our efforts to improve the site, we are conducting maintenance beginning on February 22nd at 22:00 UTC. We expect the maintenance to take several hours. During this time, the site will be offline and trading will be suspended. Your funds will be safe during maintenance, and you do not need to do anything at this time.
When the site is back online, markets will be in post-only mode for a short time before we reopen trading. During this time, you can cancel open orders and create new orders, but no orders will be filled. We do not plan to cancel open orders. However, if specific markets experience major price movements, we may cancel open orders in that market. If we decide to do so, we will notify customers via Twitter and in-app announcements.
For more details, please see our FAQs. For updates on the upgrade while it’s underway, please check our Twitter account. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve the Poloniex experience. This upgrade will ensure a faster, more reliable site and allow us to develop new features for you (and bring back some old, beloved features).
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our support team."
Hi.
Did anybody run Margin on Debian 9?
The perfect way to find out would be to download the demo, uncompress it and go!

https://margin.de/

CTShaman
I did that. I have Debian 9 with XFCE.
After executing >sh run-margin.sh I get:

X server cannot be accessed.
Please check your display variable and the permission of your X server.

I'm not very familiar with Linux...
cd margin-linux
then

You're almost there!

CTShaman
Pages:
Jump to: