Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 13. (Read 268525 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Hi.
Did anybody run Margin on Debian 9?
The perfect way to find out would be to download the demo, uncompress it and go!

https://margin.de/

CTShaman
I did that. I have Debian 9 with XFCE.
After executing >sh run-margin.sh I get:

X server cannot be accessed.
Please check your display variable and the permission of your X server.

I'm not very familiar with Linux...
Activity: 253
Merit: 4
Just took  my own advice and it never felt so good!  Grin

This most recent uptick has given us an opportunity to get back into the driver's seat.

Had I started heeding this advice a year and a half ago my life would be much different...

To all my margin user friends, behold true wisdom:

https://www.investors.com/ibd-university/how-to-sell/taking-profits/

CTShaman
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
If you re-start margin you will see some gaps in the trade history. We are dealing with multiple issues with our data collection services and hope to have a redundant solution in place by end of business today.

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Note, you can still use margin as usual but if running bots that require trade statistics you should only choose time windows that have candles in them.

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Hi.
The perfect way to find out would be to download the demo, uncompress it and go!

https://margin.de/

CTShaman
Hi.

emmmm, pay fees in... ?
there's incomplete label
Yeah, that kind of stinks. But if you  hover over the box or right after you check it, you'll get the notice it is for paying exchange fees in BNB.

CTShaman

emmmm, pay fees in... ?
there's incomplete label
Sorry, just saw this message now.
All the things you have asked are possible and might end up in future versions.
We are a small startup with limited resources though so please be patient. On average we release an updated version every 4 weeks with a bunch of new features.
We will take note of your feature suggestions and discuss internally.
Thanks. All the best also for you.
No, horizontal scaling is not possible. To see more data you need to chose larger time candles.
So, it is like "no. it never will be implemented", or "maybe in future releases"?
legendary
1. Is there a Stop Loss AND Trailing Stop Loss in manual trading?
2. Is there a way to "compress" the chart (candles width and padding between) in order to have more candles visible at once?
You can choose a different time window to see more candles or open a tool window to see another chart with more candles

I mean, having possibility to utilize all possible screen area would be GREAT.

Like in TradingView:

Also, 2 new questions:

3. Is it possible to add new toggle to show horizontal line with current market price?

4. Is it possible to take out the order wall out of candles chart and put it in separate window region pinned to right side of screen?
I mean, I want to "pin" order wall at manually set fixed width of this section.

Sorry, just saw this message now.

All the things you have asked are possible and might end up in future versions.

We are a small startup with limited resources though so please be patient. On average we release an updated version every 4 weeks with a bunch of new features.

We will take note of your feature suggestions and discuss internally.

All the best,
Jonathan
legendary
Hi.
Quick 2 questions, as I have installed Margin right now (after a long period of research, reading reviews and watching YT videos), but I don't simply have time to crunch through all 235 pages of this topic and there's no "search in this topic" button.

2. Is there a way to "compress" the chart (candles width and padding between) in order to have more candles visible at once?

Hi,

Thanks for checking out margin!

We only support stop and trailing stop on Bitfinex. Some exchanges don't offer these advanced order calls in their APIs so we will introduce a margin advanced order module that uses the native API calls if available and otherwise emulates them.
No, horizontal scaling is not possible. To see more data you need to chose larger time candles.

You can choose a different time window to see more candles or open a tool window to see another chart with more candles

I mean, having possibility to utilize all possible screen area would be GREAT.

Like in TradingView:

Also, 2 new questions:

3. Is it possible to add new toggle to show horizontal line with current market price?

4. Is it possible to take out the order wall out of candles chart and put it in separate window region pinned to right side of screen?
I mean, I want to "pin" order wall at manually set fixed width of this section.
Hi.
Quick 2 questions, as I have installed Margin right now (after a long period of research, reading reviews and watching YT videos), but I don't simply have time to crunch through all 235 pages of this topic and there's no "search in this topic" button.

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
What I miss in EmaCrossoverStrategy is to set a max buy price. Sometimes after a sell order, a buy order is done which is sometimes almost the same price as the sell order. How do I set it so I don't buy at a 'high price'?
This is a compromise for which you ask. Just clicking the square will make sure it does not buy at a higher price than your most recent sell.

Have not yet tried this but I think if you wanted to make sure it did not buy like 10% above your last sale, set min eff gain to -5%.

Go for it!

CTShaman

I use the 'Min eff sell gain', but have not tried 'Min eff buy gain'. I though your suggestion is something you use if you start a sell order. Nothing is mention about the 'last order'.
What I miss in EmaCrossoverStrategy is to set a max buy price. Sometimes after a sell order, a buy order is done which is sometimes almost the same price as the sell order. How do I set it so I don't buy at a 'high price'?
This is a compromise for which you ask. Just clicking the square will make sure it does not buy at a higher price than your most recent sell.

Have not yet tried this but I think if you wanted to make sure it did not buy like 10% above your last sale, set min eff gain to -5%.

Go for it!

CTShaman
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Contract and consolidate. My two words of the week. I spent 6 hours over the last week dumping shitcoin. Last evening I was on an exchange that had over 20 buy walls, this was what was being done to reduce the value of tokens 8-10x. A year ago I saw multi-million dollar buy/sell walls on another exchange that ran for over two weeks, I dropped it two nights ago.

Figured if I wanted a better ROI, I better raise my standards and start using the information at hand. ie. https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/

If we all do it, cryptotrading will become more rewarding for all of us.

Happy Trading!

CTShaman
Macro Indicators:

Here is a good one, want to see the health of the of the market? Follow the trading vehicles, in this instance BNB. People over rely on the price of BTC, look at which pair(s) have been getting the mindshare this week, HOLO & TRX. Look at the volumes!

While still low, I believe this is an indicator of a steadily growing market.

CTShaman
legendary
Thank you very much. Problem solved. The PC clock was 4 minutes behind

great to hear! And thanks for the update.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Thank you very much. Problem solved. The PC clock was 4 minutes behind
Pages:
Jump to: