Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 16. (Read 268547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Jon,

In the indicators settings theres a checkbox called "Show mouse label".

What is this supposed to do because I dont see anything different between it checked and unchecked?
Thanks

hmm, it used to show the underlining values!

Will look into it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Jon,

In the indicators settings theres a checkbox called "Show mouse label".

What is this supposed to do because I dont see anything different between it checked and unchecked?
Thanks
Activity: 253
Merit: 4
A sneak peak at new Trading View Widgets that are coming soon to margin!

Pretty darn snazzy, be careful though, you might be asked to make those indicators adjunct to strategy xyz.

Sure could use one more setting in this market, basically it would be a toggle for wife mode, when she's peering over my shoulder, essentially inverting the candles and swapping red for green.  Grin

Cryptocurrency is the frontier of our age, everyone of us is making history. I am glad to be part of it, few have accomplished much without skinning their knees first.

Go margin!

CTShaman
legendary
A sneak peak at new Trading View Widgets that are coming soon to margin!

margin 2.0.1 patch released

We are happy to announce that a new patch release (2.0.1) is available. In addition to a set of important fixes (see below), we added some bigger "under-the-hood" changes mostly concerning our build and deploy system.

• Fix for issues with Huobi trade history
  • Fix for Bitfinex fund update after a market/spot order goes right through
  • Checking min total value in spot buy order (relevant for spot order bots)
  • Fix for reddit widgets not showing images and not being able to open them
  • Corrected price decimals for fiat on Bittrex (placing orders, strategies)
  • Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
  • Fixed a source of crashes related to the ChaikinOscillator
  • Major improvements to our build/deploy system and several under-the-hood changes for enhanced event and thread management

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Please note that a new Arm build will be uploaded ASAP.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

What I'm loving about this version is the memory footprint is so much smaller. Bittrex (was a memory problem child for me) is actually using a tenth as much memory as it was before.
I'm considering building out a smaller VPS on Ubuntu 18.04 because the requirements are so much lower than they were a year ago when I got my current server. While I don't have all of the pair opened that I was monitoring before this the 2.0.1 Linux version, it is still showing dramatic memory savings.

Looks like I'm going to have room for more exchanges! Cheesy

CTShaman
legendary

We are happy to announce that a new patch release (2.0.1) is available. In addition to a set of important fixes (see below), we added some bigger "under-the-hood" changes mostly concerning our build and deploy system.

• Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
  • Major improvements to our build/deploy system and several under-the-hood changes for enhanced event and thread management

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Thank you for this new version.
But where do I find this?

Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)

Ah yes. You can find this option when you log into binance in margin's login window.

Best wishes,
Jonathan
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Thank you for this new version.
But where do I find this?

Option to select BNB as fee currency on Binance (reduces the fees by half for display purposes when using bots or ruler)
legendary

In my opinion we are about $5 above what I consider the trigger point of $6,195. I believe we are in the final contractions before the birthing process begins for a new crypto era. Lets hope!  Grin

CTShaman
legendary
Can you add a feature where it will locally store previous trades because for some reason after some time it stops showing previous trades after a certain point on some exchanges like bittrex. Perhaps having an import trade history feature for certain coins because you need to manually download those super old trades from your trading history by filling a captcha

The issue is that the API's getTrades call is limited is what it returns. We actually do store some exchange trades in a local db already, but we don't have a unified way to handle this yet.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Jonathan
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can you add a feature where it will locally store previous trades because for some reason after some time it stops showing previous trades after a certain point on some exchanges like bittrex. Perhaps having an import trade history feature for certain coins because you need to manually download those super old trades from your trading history by filling a captcha
Hodl orders on Bittrex. [Reminder]

I mentioned this a month ago, Bittrex will not allow you to go long on manual orders. Technically they only support 28 days. I just found a slew of orders from August that had been dropped recently and put them back in. I don't know, some sort of wacky business decision. I've got sell orders from May at other exchanges..

Me thinks the market may pop up to say 7700 again between now and Christmas, and don't want anyone to miss those long trades as we need to get that crypto back in circulation.  Grin

CTShaman

We should add an auto replace feature for this annoyance.
Would be great! Don't know yet how many other exchanges have implemented such strategies. In this market I am sure to find out.

Much Appreciated,

CTShaman
legendary

I mentioned this a month ago, Bittrex will not allow you to go long on manual orders. Technically they only support 28 days. I just found a slew of orders from August that had been dropped recently and put them back in. I don't know, some sort of wacky business decision. I've got sell orders from May at other exchanges..

Me thinks the market may pop up to say 7700 again between now and Christmas, and don't want anyone to miss those long trades as we need to get that crypto back in circulation.  Grin

CTShaman

We should add an auto replace feature for this annoyance.

CTShaman

legendary
A reminder that we will pay $40 for a new Standard customer and $500 for bringing us a professional customer!

Sign up here: http://app.impact.com/campaign-mediapartner-signup/Margin.brand?type=dm

You can also join our Telegram community group for all things related to margin's trading terminal! Here is the link:

https://t.me/joinchat/A-27dFIO7Oadx5UE-gmkYw

For Linux geeks, your logs are:

~/.margin
legendary
There's an issue with placing buy limit orders on coinbase pro, don't know if it's secluded to ZRX/BTC but can you guys take a look? On OSX Mojave.

Hi

could you provide any logs during that timeframe to [email protected] and maybe also check if it also applies to other pairs?
Sometimes the exchanges are just acting a little strange in times of higher volatility.

Thanks,

Rene

where are the logs stored? Also it's weird, it is working fine on other pairs, just zrx/btc its not working with.

The .margin is a hidden folder in your home directory.

If you are on Windows it's something like
C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\.margin

On macOS its
/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/.margin

And on Linux it's
/home/YOUR_USER_NAME/.margin

There's an issue with placing buy limit orders on coinbase pro, don't know if it's secluded to ZRX/BTC but can you guys take a look? On OSX Mojave.

Hi

could you provide any logs during that timeframe to [email protected] and maybe also check if it also applies to other pairs?
Sometimes the exchanges are just acting a little strange in times of higher volatility.

Thanks,

Rene

where are the logs stored? Also it's weird, it is working fine on other pairs, just zrx/btc its not working with.
legendary

Hi

Thanks,

Rene
Pages:
Jump to: