Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 10. (Read 268519 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
KDoge - yes - same here
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anybody having an issue reaching margin.de ?  I'm seeing this error message :

"Fatal error: Uncaught Predis\Connection\ConnectionException: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known [tcp://redis:6379] in /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/AbstractConnection.php:155 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(128): Predis\Connection\AbstractConnection->onConnectionError('php_network_get...', 0) #1 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(178): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->createStreamSocket(Object(Predis\Connection\Parameters), 'tcp://redis:637...', 4) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(100): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->tcpStreamInitializer(Object(Predis\Connection\Parameters)) #3 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(81): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->createResource() #4 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(258): Predis\Connection\AbstractConnection->connec in /var/www/html/src/AppBundle/Resources/views/base.html.twig on line 107"
Activity: 28

Where can I find the "KEY" on coinbase pro, or is this a bug at your end??

Hey!  I use Coinbase pro without any issue.  I believe the key will be shown once you hit "Create api key".  I believe they generate it once you click that button.  Coinbase has an odd setup, but the bot works as intended.  
Activity: 40
also BUG REPORT:

The "I agree to this disclaimer" checkbox does not stay visibly checked except when the cursor is hovering over it, which makes it tricky to know if it's been checked properly or not...
trying to setup coinbase API in latest version of MARGIN for mac, - margin startup window calls for

KEY
SECRET
PASSPHRASE

However Coinbase pro website only offers passphrase and secret... I register the secret on the margin website, enter secret and passphrase in the margin startup window,  and get the following error:

Your secret is registered with margin, but the connection to the coinbasepro server with the given credentials failed. One likely cause is an API key that was previously used with another program. This results in a nonce conflict and the credentials are rejected by the exchange. If this is the case, please submit a new key using the registration page. Another possibility is that you have IP access restrictions enabled on your API key. If this is the case, please add your current IP address to the list of trusted IPs. It might also be the case that the coinbasepro server is temporarily unavailable. In that case, trying again at a later time might help. If the problem persists, please contact [email protected].

no matter what I try with IP address whitelisting etc, it doesn't work...

Where can I find the "KEY" on coinbase pro, or is this a bug at your end??
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Note that we will increase the prices this week. So last chance to get margin at the crazy low price below!

Notice that margin lifetime license pricing will increase next week to:

Starter $89 -> $129
Standard $169 -> $259
Professional $1999 -> $2999

Best wishes,
Jonathan

legendary
HELLO EVERYONE, and Margin team in particular. Some of you may remember me from over a year ago before the shit hit the fan  Grin

I briefly checked back in here to see the new subscription model and was kind of annoyed that I missed my free trial period on margin, but I wasn't ready to get back into trading at that time anyway.

I am glad to see things have developed and hero customers are now able to use MARGIN and all exchanges, this is fantastic news. And it looks like the Margin team has expanded and is doing very well - more great news, so congratulations!

I do have a question - I went back through some of the pages but there are just too many:

Do we have TRAILING STOP LOSS built in to margin yet? I know bitfinex has this but I don't have an account there and would rather not. This IMHO is a killer feature that would bring many new customers to margin and has been sorely needed for a long time now..

Best regards to you all, and happy trading as we seem to be entering the next 3-year sideways/up trend in the markets Wink

Great to have you back Smiley

I know I've said it for ages, but this is something we will add and soon(ish).
Activity: 253
Merit: 4
BCHSV Hodlers, you might want to check recent news concerning Binance.  Shocked

CTShaman
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Do we have TRAILING STOP LOSS built in to margin yet? I know bitfinex has this but I don't have an account there and would rather not. This IMHO is a killer feature that would bring many new customers to margin and has been sorely needed for a long time now..

Best regards to you all, and happy trading as we seem to be entering the next 3-year sideways/up trend in the markets Wink

[1] New native Margin order type: Trailing Stop Loss
Trailing Stop Loss could be handled by Margin itself, not by native exchange “protocol”. If you buy a coin and set absolute stop loss, Margin could check periodically current price of coin and replace old limit orders with new, if price of coin would go up.

[2] New native Margin order type: OCO StopLoss/Take Profit?
Is this possible to handle both StopLoss/Take Profit via limit orders inside Margin itself or this particular order type need to be handled by exchange protocol directly?

Activity: 3
HELLO EVERYONE, and Margin team in particular. Some of you may remember me from over a year ago before the shit hit the fan  Grin

I briefly checked back in here to see the new subscription model and was kind of annoyed that I missed my free trial period on margin, but I wasn't ready to get back into trading at that time anyway.

I am glad to see things have developed and hero customers are now able to use MARGIN and all exchanges, this is fantastic news. And it looks like the Margin team has expanded and is doing very well - more great news, so congratulations!

I do have a question - I went back through some of the pages but there are just too many:

We dont have it yet, I would love Trailing Stop Loss Feature though.

My bot keeps crashing randomly. It wont stay open for one whole day without it making me close down the whole program. Is there any way to fix this as the 2 newest patches have down nothing for it?

Direct support is at [email protected] they are very helpful.

CTShaman
Activity: 3
My bot keeps crashing randomly. It wont stay open for one whole day without it making me close down the whole program. Is there any way to fix this as the 2 newest patches have down nothing for it?
legendary
margin 2.1.2 patch released

PingPong bot fix to ensure it stops if it cannot place a buy or a sell order to avoid double buys/sells. We are also working on a more elaborate fix that will allow the bot to minimally decrease the order amount to avoid not being able to place a buy/sell order because of some crazy fee/rounding issues.

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

legendary
Heads up.

There is an issue with the ping pong bot. It is possible, but still unlikely, that it could double buy. We will release a patch for this today. In the meantime, a fix is to make sure you have a small balance on the coin you are about to buy using the ping pong bot.

Expect a patch later today.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

legendary
Notice that margin lifetime license pricing will increase next week to:

Starter $89 -> $129
Standard $169 -> $259
Professional $1999 -> $2999

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Trigger Buy Signal vs Min eff. buy gain [%] On EMA

[MY STORY]
1. Things started moving a little Min eff. buy gain wasn't activated.

After a year of depravity of trading action (besides down), wasn't interested in fine tuning, just amused by the subtle action.

2. Multiple trades a day, hmm.

Had my attention better keep the strategies in line.

3. Some pair taking parabolic trajectories that didn't make sense and eclipsed before succeeding.

Turn on the Min eff. buy gain to keep from buying so high only to crumble.

4. Everything in the green, stop all buys and turn on Min eff. buy gain

Looks like the real thing, ah so much better logical trades with moderate volatility

5. Three month high, four month high, five month high I've cleared all my November Hodls!

Now I'm have a battle with myself each time a pair transcends a percent or two without going back down to my Min eff. buy gain.

But slowly today I've weened myself away from the Trigger Buy Signal remembering the pain of the last two years leaving coin at a 3 month high because I reached to high. Yes, I still have hodls from June 22, an embarrassing number.

Something has changed within me, probably because I am up two months in a row, I've decided to leave some of the coin on the exchange for those that are still striving for their goals.

Not really an April Fools Joke, more of a joke on myself and how I realized the phases of this last bull movement.

Happy Trading,

CTShaman

Well I can admit my mistakes, I wholly underestimated the pent up demand of the market. As each pair comes up waiting to buy I've been stopping it and turning off Min eff. buy gain. All of the overbuys right after a sale put together have never caused me as much stress as watching two dozen pair gallop up the charts without a buy. It is a learning experience!  Shocked

CTShaman
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Hi Jonathan,
no worries, I don't want to rush you in any way.
Keep up the good job!
legendary
Hi guys,
I wish to share with you my ideas about Margin UI. It's just a start, not everything is yet included and this is merely a draft (so, it's not actual artwork, but rather "direction").
What do you think?

Sorry for the links, but I'm unable to show images in post.

lowered height of top tabs, "add new pair" next to tabs:

Thanks for the detailed feature requests! Some of these seem like a good fit for margin. Especially the current market price on the chart and the 'add new pair' suggestions. Thanks again for the feedback  Smiley

Warmly,
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
did you discussed internally my other ideas? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50128944

Hi Conemara,

Yes, we gather together good ideas from our customers and add them to our backlog. The best ones rise to the top of the priority list and make it into our sprints. Don't be too disappointed if it takes a while as we also have some larger business contracts that we have to honour and they usually take priority as they bring margin a lot more revenue. But we are very committed to our retail customers and will continue to improve margin!

All the best,
Jonathan
Trigger Buy Signal vs Min eff. buy gain [%] On EMA

[MY STORY]
1. Things started moving a little Min eff. buy gain wasn't activated.

After a year of depravity of trading action (besides down), wasn't interested in fine tuning, just amused by the subtle action.

2. Multiple trades a day, hmm.

Had my attention better keep the strategies in line.

3. Some pair taking parabolic trajectories that didn't make sense and eclipsed before succeeding.

Turn on the Min eff. buy gain to keep from buying so high only to crumble.

4. Everything in the green, stop all buys and turn on Min eff. buy gain

Looks like the real thing, ah so much better logical trades with moderate volatility

5. Three month high, four month high, five month high I've cleared all my November Hodls!

Now I'm have a battle with myself each time a pair transcends a percent or two without going back down to my Min eff. buy gain.

But slowly today I've weened myself away from the Trigger Buy Signal remembering the pain of the last two years leaving coin at a 3 month high because I reached to high. Yes, I still have hodls from June 22, an embarrassing number.

Something has changed within me, probably because I am up two months in a row, I've decided to leave some of the coin on the exchange for those that are still striving for their goals.

Not really an April Fools Joke, more of a joke on myself and how I realized the phases of this last bull movement.

Happy Trading,

CTShaman

Pages:
Jump to: