Pages:
Author

Topic: margin terminal - over 25 spot and futures exchanges! Bots and more - page 9. (Read 268519 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 4
Phenomenal!  Cheesy

Heres what I see... The bot would probably buy when that green candle was on top (close) and sell when the red candle is at the bottom (close). And herein lies the problem with the emma bot... its too slow to react and when it does its too late and a potential profit situation turns into a loss.
The BB would work better in this case.

I dont trust the Ema bot one bit. I have played with it several times and cant get it to work properly.
I was making light of the fact that the Chinese contingent is totally wagging the dog by the tail from the time they wake up until they go to bed. No wonder their government is so afraid of it.  Shocked

FWIW - There was less than $10 available to trade with in this window, that is why no buy occurred.

CTShaman

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Phenomenal!  Cheesy

Heres what I see... The bot would probably buy when that green candle was on top (close) and sell when the red candle is at the bottom (close). And herein lies the problem with the emma bot... its too slow to react and when it does its too late and a potential profit situation turns into a loss.
The BB would work better in this case.

I dont trust the Ema bot one bit. I have played with it several times and cant get it to work properly.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008
Grin Grin Grin
This upgrade went beautifully!

I was able to load all my strategies from start and all of them resumed exactly where they were when margin closed. All of my EMA offset lines in Immediate mode are showing properly. Awesome attention to detail!

This patch release really, really shines!

Thanks Team!

CTShaman

Ubuntu 18.04.2
margin 2.1.2

Thanks CTShaman  Smiley
Some exchanges may soon be flush with fresh BTC as the exodus from BitFinex continues, pushing BTC on that exchange to the $5500 range.

ref.
https://cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-price-is-5500-on-bitfinex-and-5190-elsewhere-here-is-why/

Happy Trading!  Wink

CTShaman
 Grin Grin Grin
This upgrade went beautifully!

I was able to load all my strategies from start and all of them resumed exactly where they were when margin closed. All of my EMA offset lines in Immediate mode are showing properly. Awesome attention to detail!

This patch release really, really shines!

Thanks Team!

CTShaman

Ubuntu 18.04.2
margin 2.1.2
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How can I download the LINUX version of MARGIN directly from the terminal on my remote server using WGET? it used to work with leonardo, but when I try it with margin I Just get a usless, tiny "360" file... Sad

nevermind, I did it with SCP from my local machine.

However I can't seem to get MARGIN to actually run on the linux server. I unzipped the archive, tried to run the "margin-linux/run-margin.sh" script both on the desktop and from the terminal, but it just opens a terminal window and doesn't actually do anything.

EDIT, got that working as well...
also BUG REPORT:

The "I agree to this disclaimer" checkbox does not stay visibly checked except when the cursor is hovering over it, which makes it tricky to know if it's been checked properly or not...

On which system? On my MacBook I see it...

10.12.6 Sierra
How can I download the LINUX version of MARGIN directly from the terminal on my remote server using WGET? it used to work with leonardo, but when I try it with margin I Just get a usless, tiny "360" file... Sad
legendary
Hey everyone. There is a new margin patch (2.1.2) available on margin.de that you all should install. It contains everything in the last beta plus a Windows bug fix and a fix for the ping pong bot.

Please download and install it!!

Best wishes,
Jonathan
legendary
also BUG REPORT:

The "I agree to this disclaimer" checkbox does not stay visibly checked except when the cursor is hovering over it, which makes it tricky to know if it's been checked properly or not...

On linux machines:

Regards Wink,

hacky

Thanks Hacky!
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 111
Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.
also BUG REPORT:

On linux machines:

Regards Wink,

hacky
legendary
also BUG REPORT:

legendary
Hey everyone,

We had some website issues to deal with over the last few days, but we will be increasing the pricing later today.

All the best,
Jonathan

Notice that margin lifetime license pricing will increase next week to:

Starter $89 -> $129
Standard $169 -> $259
Professional $1999 -> $2999

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Activity: 6
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
whats about Yobit ?
i doesnt find it on your supported list.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
indeed, Sampeys CAT beats all which i had seen in the past
Activity: 152
Merit: 30
i think that CAT is still the best bot.
wide field usage and easy to handle

what do you think ?
Anybody having an issue reaching margin.de ?  I'm seeing this error message :

"Fatal error: Uncaught Predis\Connection\ConnectionException: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known [tcp://redis:6379] in /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/AbstractConnection.php:155 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(128): Predis\Connection\AbstractConnection->onConnectionError('php_network_get...', 0) #1 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(178): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->createStreamSocket(Object(Predis\Connection\Parameters), 'tcp://redis:637...', 4) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(100): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->tcpStreamInitializer(Object(Predis\Connection\Parameters)) #3 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(81): Predis\Connection\StreamConnection->createResource() #4 /var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/StreamConnection.php(258): Predis\Connection\AbstractConnection->connec in /var/www/html/src/AppBundle/Resources/views/base.html.twig on line 107"
Very very unprofessional to expose PHP errors externally, I've coded for long time, this would have been a no-go anywhere I've been.

CTShaman

Where can I find the "KEY" on coinbase pro, or is this a bug at your end??

Hey!  I use Coinbase pro without any issue.  I believe the key will be shown once you hit "Create api key".  I believe they generate it once you click that button.  Coinbase has an odd setup, but the bot works as intended.  

thanks, I figured it out thanks to your comment!
Pages:
Jump to: