Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 14. (Read 5405 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
I think it could be, also not one time I saw the situation when everything  is falling at the same time, altcoins too, also everything is rising at the same time too
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
September 22, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Any market can be manipulated, it is enough that the manipulator has enough money to cover the natural flow of the currency, whether it be fiduciary or difigital all are the margin of manipulation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
Of corse surely market can be manipulated and i believe manipulating now. what we need to do. we need to choose our coins wisely which we searched about that before. and we need to hold until reach our targets.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Yes for sure because there are a lot of whales on crypto just waiting for the right moment to earn more money by manipulating the market through pumping and dumping it
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
In my opinion, there will always be someone can manipulate the market and its price
copper member
Activity: 196
September 22, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
 I can say that the cryptocurrency market is the most manipulative from all existing ones. Sometimes things happen that do not surrender to any rules - market analysis. So I do not exclude that quite different groups of people or campaigns can manipulate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
Market can be manipulated by some big players, but I dont think that it can be manipulated by long term. It will be hard for some individuals to manipulate such a big thing like cryptoworld.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 22, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
of course i think yes, because I see without any bad or good news the market price can very quickly increase and decrease, so I believe the market can be manipulated.

If people affecting on negatives news, i think its not manipulated, its happen because they are panic with the news and selling their coin as fast they can with any price. I am still believe the price can not manipulated because if manipulated, its need big capital
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 22, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
Let's accept the fact that market and cryptocurrency value are being manipulated by some group of big player who investing and know how to deal in cryptoworld ups and down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
I would say quite a bit. There is absolutely no market that is not manipulated in some way, it is just the level of manipulation that differs. For the fact that this is an unregulated environment and a decentralized one, it makes it quite prone to being manipulated. It is probably a way for the whales to keep getting richer and richer, at the expense of the weak hands.
Activity: 307
September 20, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
I believe that the crypto market can be manipulated, there are large owners of capital, which now buy crypto-currencies. And on the next growth of the market they will try to sell, at a price higher than they bought.
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 19, 2018, 05:07:30 AM
Already the market is being manipulated every day. People with a lot of money and pump groups are playing every day in the market as the cat plays with the mouse.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
In the market now most of the news is manipulation, so it was in all young markets. Don't panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 01:27:49 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

They don't even need to do a study, anyone who has been in the market even for a little while knows that market and price manipulation is very much real and that they can  do it at anytime. We all know it, a lot of people are banking on being able to follow the manipulation patterns to make a lot of profit, that is why we have whales, they are the ones that manipulate the price
Activity: 686
September 18, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
This is really happening and the market is completely dependent on the whales desire. The market is subject to manipulation and this is evident.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Yes its true that the market is being manipulated since Tether came in the ecosystem. When tether became available in the market, Bitcoin manipulation became a disease in crypto. Since no one knows what is the real supply  of Tether,  they can manipulate the price so easily.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 18, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
of course i think yes, because I see without any bad or good news the market price can very quickly increase and decrease, so I believe the market can be manipulated.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I think that this may well be a reality ....but we'll never know. )
Activity: 40
September 17, 2018, 01:20:47 PM
The story of Spoofy: this is really incredible research that shows we need more diverse players in the space if it will ever be taken seriously.

https://hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4?gi=53c30f01c13b
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
September 16, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
Based from what I've read and learned from this forum, it is really possible to manipulate the price of any coin in the market and those people who have the ability to do that are called whales, they are people who holds the majority of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: