Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 15. (Read 5438 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 16, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
The market can be manipulated and it is apparently not as hard as it seems because a lot of people follow the news and take in anything the media feeds them.
The big whales can manipulate the media and control what the people see And the resulting actions will be witnessed in the upward or downward movement of the market.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
Market manipulation happens all the time, not just in cryptos market but also in other markets such as stocks, commodity market, precious metals etc, it is just unfortunate that it is rampant with cryptos
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:38:17 PM
Obviously, it's just because the volume is so low. A billionaire or even high end millionaire could easily manipulate it.
The market could be manipulated and it is already manipulated. If you look at most prices the coins are not worth what they you would think.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 16, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
I'm 100% sure of it. I also hope that the market will be manipulated in the direction of the largest growth and then it will be possible to finally stop guessing about the existing or non-existing manipulation
For me I'm 100% sure that market is can manipulated by some investors because they are the ones who have a holding big share of cryptocurrency. Like if there are a lot individuals are selling crypto the market price is increasing but if many people are holding and buying their coins the price in the market is gradually decreasing. So I think the price are depend to those investors becausethey have a big shares or hold a bigger investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
It seems to me that it is already clear to everyone that the whole market is so and there is only one manipulation around and opportunities for this are there. I believe that only some kind of regulation of the market from outside can help in this issue and there will be more honesty and openness in our community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Obviously, it's just because the volume is so low. A billionaire or even high end millionaire could easily manipulate it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 6
September 15, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
Very often this happens against the backdrop of negative news. But most likely large companies that have a huge influence all over the world either agree or refuse to work with the crypto currency.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
The crypto market is of course manipulated, it is a basic rule in the investment world - not to allow other market participants to earn more. I always check all the news and do not trust any sites and bloggers.
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
The last 6 months we only see the manipulation of the crypto currency market. The market is very much suffering from manipulation
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 16, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
I'm 100% sure of it. I also hope that the market will be manipulated in the direction of the largest growth and then it will be possible to finally stop guessing about the existing or non-existing manipulation
therefore we must be prepared for all possibilities, because the certainty here is uncertainty itself so wise in making decisions and in deciding actions with it we might be saved from manipulation.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Activity: 854
September 15, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
What happened this year already shows that the market can be manipulated. Also apart from that, it has made me wiser, to discover new and best effective methods  of investing, trading and choosing the right bounty.
Activity: 602
September 15, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
The market may well be manipulated. I think that this is what is happening now and if it continues, then we can confidently buy now and wait for profit. It makes no sense to specifically reduce the cost of something if there is no growth.
some users buy, and others sell and all because everyone has different attitudes toward crypto-currency. Those who are afraid of losing their money, he sells and thereby makes a mistake.
Activity: 268
September 15, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
The market may well be manipulated. I think that this is what is happening now and if it continues, then we can confidently buy now and wait for profit. It makes no sense to specifically reduce the cost of something if there is no growth.
Activity: 157
September 15, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
I don't believe in such things. More to say, it would be extremely difficult to perform such manipulations...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Yes, I believe that in any sphere of the investment market different manipulations of trends and prices may occur. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully check all news and changes in the cryptography market. You should always think with your own head and do not rush to make decisions under the influence of external news.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
As I consider, the rich crypt owners can inflate the price. Who can make their thresholds with their orders, thereby knocking down the price. Just start buying, creating a panic in the market, forcing everyone to buy everything
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
Personally, I do not think that such manipulations in the crypto market are possible. After all, the main bet is the anonymity of transactions and the impossibility of manipulation. Of course, some investors and financial institutions can influence the cost of some inexpensive coins, but no more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:32:50 PM
A year ago I was engaged in day trading. And weekly, usually on Fridays and Saturdays, I specifically saw how people manipulators large holders of crypto money are involved in rocking the altcoyins. I liked it, because against the background of these manipulations, I earned good money.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
I believe that many financial institutions here consistently earn due to various manipulations in the crypto market. This fact simply needs to be acknowledged and accounted for. Therefore, various market manipulations are possible. Therefore, you should always carefully evaluate all news and changes in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: