Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 17. (Read 5438 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:14:39 AM
Whales will always manipulate the market. Just with the burden of their attempts will not lead to huge price jumps. The more capitalization of the market, the less influence it has on individual capital. I think it's just worth the patience and wait.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
The market can be manipulated but only if there is only a large group of users that came into a decision that they all agreed on BUT doing that nowadays are hard because every people might have different decisions regarding their own money. Some users decide to HODL their money and sell them at their preferred price. Manipulation can be hard because it might be easily read if there are a lot of same prices that will be listed and the one buying them might have the same address.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
Watching the price of Ethereum, it becomes clear that this market is completely dependent on manipulation and at centralized exchanges show unrealistic trading volumes and control the price. Therefore, in order to protect ordinary investors, it is necessary to introduce strict regulation, which should be aimed at control over exchanges.
Activity: 80
September 12, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
In any market, there are manipulations. The lack of regulation and protection of consumers in the crypto currency market still opens wide opportunities for the implementation of fraudulent and manipulative schemes. Therefore, it is always better to conduct an independent independent analysis of the assets that you intend to invest in.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 12, 2018, 12:33:20 PM
Yes in making look fat perhaps that there were manipulations. In general all market of cryptocurrencies is manipulations today. The blockchain does not work today as it was conceived.
Activity: 150
September 12, 2018, 04:46:16 AM
The market is manipulated, in my opinion it will be very difficult to manipulate the market unless the person is very smart in managing the market price. I think it's just an article that is made up, there is an interest in what they manipulate the market, how much profit they get because of that, in my opinion it's inconclusive.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
This is for sure, but the requirements are very high, that is, buying a lot when the price is low. Otherwise your sell-off will not cause a reaction from the market. It must be a lot of money to complete. This is very difficult.
Activity: 307
September 12, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
We are on a "fragile" crypto market, it is open to any kind of manipulation, it is easy to bend to the right prices, to throw out as many private traders as possible, and then deploy, and lead to the goals to which you have enough strength.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
as for me, crypto market can be and is manipulated by the forces we don't even suspect, since it is a creation of human and gumans tend to control whatever they posses
Activity: 119
September 11, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Why to controlled about bitcoin or altcoin cost available ? at the point when bring down trasaction will make altcoin or bitcoin cost will dump and down, however when numerous higher exchange will influencing bitcoin or altcoin to cost will be pump and costly. I figure no body can influence control about bitcoin or altcoin to cost available, its unthinkable for looking control about bitcoin or altcoin cost available. we have looking free market activity about how bitcoin or digital currency cost available.
Activity: 37
September 11, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
I noticed this a few times already, when bots stop for a few minutes on exchanges there are like 2-3 transaction a minute at most. Is this the real "uncolored" supply/demand of crypto? All this fake buy/sell walls and pumps and dumps are ridiculous lately.

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
the growth of the cryptocurrency market increases the good news and as expected, right? but a natural improvement according to the development of cryptocurrency is not the game of whales who want to benefit black
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
I am fully confident that all markets are manipulated by those who have capital or the stock exchanges themselves, and now we see it very well. Crypto market stopped growing on the good news, but only reacts to the actions of large players, and this is bad, because it hinders the development of crypto.
i am worry if exchange manipulated price.they could do this easily , using their system they able to manipulate price so much investor deceived and buying bitcoin or altcoin.but today there is no news about it.
Activity: 198
September 11, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
It is possible anyway I assume that it is essentially inside a short matter of time and if you are holding a huge proportion of token by then out of the blue offered each and every piece of it requiring little to no effort. Such act will make the crypto publicize fall anyway I do scrutinize that the landfill will prop up for a week and more plausible inside just a single day especially if the token has an immense market capital and token spread.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
Believe it or not what you say if economic situations are anything but difficult to control. Control of this market by playing offering and purchasing coins. We can orchestrate advertise free market activity as indicated by what we need so the conditions that we expect happen. This market control can be completed by vast capital holders of coins. Or then again this control should be possible by working together with different gatherings.
Activity: 299
September 11, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
I am fully confident that all markets are manipulated by those who have capital or the stock exchanges themselves, and now we see it very well. Crypto market stopped growing on the good news, but only reacts to the actions of large players, and this is bad, because it hinders the development of crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:17:18 PM
This is what virtually everyone hat have spent some times in the crypto space know. The market presently is even being manipulated. The present fall in the prices of coins, most especially of ethereum  is as a result of manipulation by some set of people, so as to gain some huge profits from it.
Activity: 125
September 10, 2018, 04:07:02 PM
Markets can be manipulated by whales by just putting big walls or make a short dump period that will result a pnic attack to those weak hands.
That is the privilege of those people who trust the cryptocurrency earlier.
And to those who have big budgets. But if we will be all wise and know how crypto market works, this can be provided.
The market is always under the influence. Not only that whales, so also speculators who give false information. And the only thing that can save is to get enough knowledge and just stop reading the news. Based only on the market movement.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 10, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
Markets can be manipulated by whales by just putting big walls or make a short dump period that will result a pnic attack to those weak hands.
That is the privilege of those people who trust the cryptocurrency earlier.
And to those who have big budgets. But if we will be all wise and know how crypto market works, this can be provided.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 10, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
I think this is impossible, the market price is real. Currently there are hundreds of market trading, so it is impossible to manipulate all markets. The process of buying and selling in the market is real, so the coin price is also real.
Pages:
Jump to: