Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 2. (Read 5404 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 30, 2018, 11:46:33 PM
I believe that the market can be manipulated as I experience trading in bitforex Exchanges they have Bot traders who is making fakes volumes,i am one oF their victim of fake volumes before even though you set your token to the same price of buy order it still not selling until you lose your profit that's why I leave that Exchanger.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
Activity: 6
October 30, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

The market situation may be controlled by large investors. Under normal circumstances, the price increase of a token is controlled by the big players.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 10:22:48 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
I think by doing the pumping and dumping could cause the price to get fluctuated, and that would be the way to manipulate the market condition of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 10:09:38 PM
Yes, everyone knows that they are manipulating the price and not the current. Imagine that you are seo usdt and bitfinex itself and you have a real chance to earn big money. Would you not have refused it? Any thinking person would agree and begin to boil over his schemes and knowing that there would be nothing behind it and no one could really prove it. Cryptocurrencies are a lacquer piece for whales and they will further manipulate the price.
October 30, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
I agree with you, Projects who have a good team behind it, for sure it will succeed in the future, so when we decide to invest in some crypto, we should read carefully the white paper and search about the team, then with your experience you can decide to invest or not in the project.
October 30, 2018, 09:17:27 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 08:48:24 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
October 30, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
copper member
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 08:33:31 PM
I have seen instances where some exchanges use both for trading. there is a chance that the cause of the red tide are being controlled by the whales and the other big investors.
October 30, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a safe investment for those with little experience in cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
I think some exchanges are aiding the manipulation of some coins. Then apart from that, some groups of people also plan that, which is why a particular coin might pump on one exchange, then on other exchanges, you would see it to be lower. There are even times that what is seen on CMC, as a result of manipulation by some exchange, will be different after visiting individual exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
In my opinion, there is the truth of the www.wired.co.uk quote if that happens, and all that might happen. Manipulating the price of coins for personal or group interests is reasonable in today's business world. For that, if you know their game and are detrimental, don't participate. But if it's profitable, just take it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
If the market can be manipulated, why is that so that the whale investors are avoiding the market at this moment? they cannot control or manage the continuous market downtrend this year which have surely caused huge profit loss. This simply means that it cannot be and the market itself is very unpredictable.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
Of course market is manipulated. All previous year price go up and down before news. Pump in december was due to tether manipulations.
Pages:
Jump to: