Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 6. (Read 5404 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 28, 2018, 10:47:00 PM
I think market can be manipulated by the group of big investors on the crypto feild. This big investors can manipulated price by dumping or selling big amount of thier holdings. That is why the huge effect into the crypto market is a huge dump or maybe rising of price depending  on what they've wanted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
Yes, that could happen. But as most people already know, the crypto community should be smarter and read more information in this forum. To monitor market prices, there are many official markets and are trusted by the crypto community as a reference in observing the development of market prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 10:11:52 PM
I think that market manipulation can happen because investors who have very many coins (Contractors) play prices, they sell and buy coins with large volumes and affect demand and supply. they can work with various parties.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 28, 2018, 10:05:17 PM
of course the market can be manipulated if in my opinion, because like that time when the price of Bitcoin jumped directly to the price of $ 7000 and in just a few minutes the price of Bitcoin immediately fell back to the price of $ 6300 even then without the good or bad news about Bitcoin but Bitcoin price can pump and dump so easy, so I believe that the market can be manipulated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 10:00:16 PM
i have no doubt that the crypto market is being manipulated. otherwise i can not explain the price changes. maybe that is not true, but my feeling says it is true.
Activity: 59
October 28, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
Isn't it obvious?  The market is manipulated both along and across by those who possess a large enough part of tokens and there are many such players, I am sure
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:02:01 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 28, 2018, 07:55:49 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
There are surely several cases of manipulations, so i cannot dispute that. I discovered that if some whales are so desperate to manipulate, they do not mind selling off a good amount of bitcoin for instance at a very ridiculous price, just because they want to manipulate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 28, 2018, 07:51:02 PM
Markets can be manipulated in crypto and in any other markets in traditional financial markets! This is no different at all!
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
Of course the market can be manipulated, there are people who have a lot of bitcoins or Ethereum , and they can at some point start selling and the price will fall very well
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
in my opinion, the basic principle is that when demand increases, prices will rise. Therefore if you buy more and buy a high price, the token will be high in value. But if you want to manipulate prices globally, you have to get big capital.
Activity: 4
October 28, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 05:33:17 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
I think that Yes, but if he will grow even in 10 times, then manipulate them will be much harder to. All wait to the moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
noting can stop a free money market. after some while those exchange will be abundant.
October 28, 2018, 05:32:21 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is subject to great manipulation. It seems to me that large cryptocurrency exchanges have a strong influence on the price of many coins.
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 144
October 28, 2018, 05:22:43 PM
All markets can be manipulated, even traditinally "stable" ones such as the stock exchange or the forex.
Imagine if the world of the crypto can not be manipulated, which is still far west and where bandits and adventurers move without any control ...
The Cryptomarket does cannot survive without the whales spending money on the coins. The prices should get higher one day.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 28, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
All markets can be manipulated, even traditinally "stable" ones such as the stock exchange or the forex.
Imagine if the world of the crypto can not be manipulated, which is still far west and where bandits and adventurers move without any control ...
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
Yes, prices in the market can be manipulated and large investors are able to influence the price.
Pages:
Jump to: