Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 7. (Read 5404 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
In my opinion, manipulations unambiguously are present at the crypto market. Large players can manipulate the price in the direction, necessary for themselves. Crypto of the exchange have a great influence on crypto market capitalization too
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 03:16:54 PM
investment is very helpful for the growth of coins. besides by investing will be able to increase the existing development in the market. and if investing, in the long run, will be very able to improve quickly and make progress and the price becomes high gradually. so it will be very helpful for his future.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
I think this might be possible because if few people can manipulate the price of a coin in an exchange by pumping the coin then i think it's possible the market could be manipulated by the whales, So it's very possible though I can't prove how that could be done but I don't overrule the possibility.
Practically everyone can manipulate the price of a coin. It is necessary just to know as to do it. Also it still depends on the exchange on which the coin bargains.
Activity: 1
October 28, 2018, 03:06:31 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 107
October 28, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
Manipulate any market. People are not deprived of shortcomings and greed main them them. Greedy bankers take away everything to themselves.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 28, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
October 28, 2018, 04:32:33 PM
I think this might be possible because if few people can manipulate the price of a coin in an exchange by pumping the coin then i think it's possible the market could be manipulated by the whales, So it's very possible though I can't prove how that could be done but I don't overrule the possibility.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 28, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
Investing is preparing for the future now. It is a good opportunity for someone who has a little knowledge in short-term and much quicker way to earn, also known as trading. Although it is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain in income as time progresses.
Activity: 172
October 28, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
crypto market is really very open to manipulations. the reason is this market is very new and based on a new technology. that is why it is hard to predict and i think it needs some time to be more stable.
You are right, stabilizing of a situation in the market of cryptocurrency requires time. Technology new and we only begin gets acquainted with it. Those who have got acquainted with her earlier and have understood - those and begin to manipulate.
Activity: 340
October 28, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
As the price is formed at the exchange from supply and demand on a coin, if the large player enters - he will be able to manipulate the price at the exchange. But to manipulate all market in general very big volumes and money are necessary. And everyone has them not. The richest people of the world are engaged in it.
If it's to influence on a global scale, it will require a group, not just 1 person because it will sound excessive. Yeah, at least a group of the biggest coin holder will make the market move according to their wishes. I believe that occurence like this is really happened.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
crypto market is really very open to manipulations. the reason is this market is very new and based on a new technology. that is why it is hard to predict and i think it needs some time to be more stable.
Activity: 412
October 28, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
As the price is formed at the exchange from supply and demand on a coin, if the large player enters - he will be able to manipulate the price at the exchange. But to manipulate all market in general very big volumes and money are necessary. And everyone has them not. The richest people of the world are engaged in it.
Activity: 7
October 28, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
Activity: 4
October 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 8
October 28, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
Activity: 2
October 28, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
Because I tend to make huge profits from it, as the coin grows, as long as the coin invested is stable and has good potential, the profit will increase.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
October 28, 2018, 03:22:04 PM
Well i did not believe this until i had a first hand experience of it some weeks ago. I got some OOT tokens via bounty and i decided to trade some percentage of it. On getting to Rightbtc i realized that the value of OOT on coinmarketcap was quite different from what i saw on cmc. The buy order at a point was very low and at a point it went up again. All this activities was done by one Whale who got large quantity of the tokens. All this made it quite different for me to trade.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
Every month I begin to understand that it is not just possible, it’s also definitely true, because today the market behaves as if it is being manipulated and not allowed to rise in price, probably SEC should pay attention to it.
But every day I find more and more facts that market is fully manipulated. Try to learn more about bitmex. So many manipulations with the orders that it looks like show. Squizes, long/short liquidations, other interesting facts. And it's a one of the biggest exchanges with good volumes
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
Every month I begin to understand that it is not just possible, it’s also definitely true, because today the market behaves as if it is being manipulated and not allowed to rise in price, probably SEC should pay attention to it.
Pages:
Jump to: