Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 4. (Read 5404 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
market is manipulated all the time. I think that positive or negative background is created by manipulators.
They pump or dump tokens and after phase of accumulation they pay mass media for shilling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
of course, I have experienced the occurrence of such manipulations, I once traded on an exchanger and the price of the token I had was manipulated by the existence of fake trading volumes, fake trading history and others.
If you've seen the fake trade history, then you and your money most likely being manipulated by the exchange. Try to change it. But the overall market is manipulated, but who and as it does I can not understand. Perhaps this involved large holders, but I'm not sure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
I am sure that the market is still too young and is certainly subject to price manipulation. But over time, when the number of users of cryptocurrencies and capitalization will grow, it will become almost impossible and the price of cryptocurrencies will cease to depend so much on the news.
Impossible? Seriously? This will be so if the market becomes regulated. At the moment, most of the assets are collected on a small number of wallets that throw coins from the address to the address, taking with them the liquidity of the masses.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 30, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
of course, I have experienced the occurrence of such manipulations, I once traded on an exchanger and the price of the token I had was manipulated by the existence of fake trading volumes, fake trading history and others.

It is true that the market can be manipulated for a moment. I've also seen events like you said. In my opinion, it is certainly very detrimental to certain token owners. So in the future we may have to avoid market manipulation as happened before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
who manipulates something will become a victim which at the moment is of no use to be done by someone who plays a daily role in the bitcoin forum
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 30, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
I think the market cant be manipulated because the cryptocurrency is a decentralized meaning there are many people behind of it that are controlling, so if you are trying to say that the market can be manipulated by a single person only its a no.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
October 30, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 30, 2018, 06:20:24 AM
I am sure that the market is still too young and is certainly subject to price manipulation. But over time, when the number of users of cryptocurrencies and capitalization will grow, it will become almost impossible and the price of cryptocurrencies will cease to depend so much on the news.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
some of these coins can now serve as one of the options to be a great and spectacular coin, because now the coin will still fly high into one of the coins that has a nice long run. remain patient and keep trying to always get a profit despite having to fight in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
Market manipulators always plays games with every news that comes in the market.
And they takes advantage of it. Every thing happens as fast as they could.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Of course, large holders always have control levers and use them to increase their income. The overall picture here is no different from other markets, even if the monopoly is not so clear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
"It is very possible. Trading crypto is very different from trading forex. Trader must be very guard against the logic of price movements by using technical analysis. It applies to trading forex but on trading crypto not applicable. The price movement of crypto is strongly influenced by news and issues and also because it is manipulated by people who have a lot of money or know ""whales"". I've seen news that a central bank is also manipulating the crypto market
"
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
Every market can be manipulated, there are so many whales in the community...
But still the manipulation will never last for a long time.
People or majority of the people in the world will dictate the market price and demand.
I do not think that it is possible to influence the crypto market. For example, the exchange rate seriously changes because of the news background. However, it returns to its previous state further. Today, crypto is the topic everyone is talking about. What I want to say, you can not manipulate something that is in demand. Either a product is demanded or not.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
At first, I dont actually like long term investments in cryptos. My reason is that crypto values are always changing and to maximize your profit, you have to trade everyday. Its like buying and selling. Buy low sell high. But currently, based on the performance of crypto market, I started to consider long term investment because the market is very low and still on the recovery phase.
Activity: 476
October 29, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Price manipulation is possible in any speculative market because the news and sentiments are the major force for price movement in the market. So some one can fuel a speculation and once news carried it the market will react depending on the type of news whether positive or negative. There is this other saying about whales and market price manipulation though I do not know how true it is.
Activity: 404
October 29, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
In my opinion, if you have a large amount of money and you are holding it, then you are in control of the market as a whole. Organizations and sharks or big speculators can control the market and information and governments can make the market go up or down.
Activity: 644
October 29, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
Manipulations today is a normal market situation, because now a lot of people think and know that the market is still being manipulated, probably the SEC also has an influence on the market. When they consider the ETF is also not entirely clear.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 29, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
The truth of the Cryptocurrency market is always against all of its theories. You can see that this is a decentralized market, but everything goes against these stupid assumptions. The big guys with huge investments are controlling this market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 29, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Some traders and investors depend on the market price before making an investment or trade. So, just a big dump on the market will make a ladder effect. Also, news on cryptocurrency drives the market demand too. Just one fake news it can change the whole market price of the whole crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: