Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 32. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:52:20 AM
I do not exclude such, as against the background of positive news about crypto there is a constant drop in prices for altcoyins. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the market is young.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 25, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Manipulation is very possible to happen in the world of digital currency. Current events are also inevitably influenced by a person / group trying to change the price of a digital currency. They try to lower and increase prices significantly. They have a goal to take advantage, it is very possible because most people will definitely experience panic when there is a significant price change.

This is only beneficial for someone who manipulates, so in fact we can avoid that is by having good patience. Believe that crypto prices will improve on their own, price manipulators must be eradicated immediately !!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 25, 2018, 07:46:07 AM
There is a possibility that the market can be manipulated since in this world all things is almost possible with money.
Influence, power and money is a huge matter that can make this thing happen.
This is not even about a possibility, but the fact that the market is manipulated. We are in the decentralized space and it makes it so easy for some group of people with huge hands to easily drive the market however they want it. We all know how speculative this market is and how that makes it very easy for the market to be easily manipulated. Artificially inflating price and suppressing the growth in value are some of the things that we obviously have seen already.

I think the whole market is spontaneous at the moment, so there is no price manipulation.
Because the whole encrypted money market has a huge amount of money, I think no one can manipulate the market.
But when you compare this crypto market with wall street or forex markets then this must be a very small one in terms of market cap. Hence manipulations are still very much possible here.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
I think the whole market is spontaneous at the moment, so there is no price manipulation.
Because the whole encrypted money market has a huge amount of money, I think no one can manipulate the market.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
I think in every securities exchange is no exemption, where the control and direction is tight. The cryptocurrancy advertise is the best place for control. I question that the digital money value control can just oversee one group. I'm certain it's a pope scheme and many individuals are included. They all the while begin their activities on all trades.
Activity: 223
July 25, 2018, 04:22:07 AM
I shall look at this from the sides of the Big Whales and Wealthy investors. These categories of people are the most highly crypto Market Prices Manipulators at the expense or to the detriments of all other investors for their self aggrandizement. Anytime such manipulation is noticed, I hold on to my coins in other not to fall victim of circumstances.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
manipulation is possible if you are a trader that holds enormous amount of token supply you are able to move the market whales can easily control the market because they have large amount of coins.
If the market was being manipulated in some ways, there there is a chance that the cause of the red tide are being controlled by the whales and the other big investors. If is true then, if they attract more traders them will decide again for another sell off.
in my opinion that is impossible because what I know now is that the market is still not stable and has not returned to good, so now many people are investing in Altcoin while waiting for the market to stabilize because the market has been a few weeks ago until it has stabilized

Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
This is of course.
The market is now unmanaged, and the price of its currency is high and low. We can't do anything about it. Besides, the encryption market is still immature, and it can be operated before it matures. It is inevitable that the market can operate the market.
I think the main factor that makes crypto can be manipulated is the small marketcap, it's no secret that many people can manipulate prices, currently there are 10 top exchanges which of course they have full control over crypto prices,
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
Of course available. In any market, there are manipulations. The lack of regulation and protection of consumers in the crypto currency market still opens wide opportunities for the implementation of fraudulent and manipulative schemes. Therefore, it is always better to conduct an independent independent analysis of the assets that you intend to invest in.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
Look at any popular altcoin, it is clear that trading volumes create bots. That is, bots manipulate the price of cryptocurrency. But it is through manipulation that we can make a lot of money.
Activity: 86
July 25, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
I think it can be operated. If you invest a lot of money in a coin, it must rise, or the big company or good team that he cooperates will affect the price of a coin.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
This is something we must obey because of the decentralized nature of the cryptocurrency market which is why investing in this market is considered a risky business and the cryptocurrency market is quite sensitive as you may have noticed and I can say without a doubt that market manipulation is a common trend in this market by the pope who carried out this operation in a hidden way
Activity: 105
July 23, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
I believe that the market can be manipulated artificially . so as on the stock exchange . there are many cases where artificially inflated prices, cryptocurrency is no exception
Activity: 88
July 22, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Manipulation of the crypto currency market is certainly possible, but this requires a lot of money. I do not think that Bitfinex manipulated prices on its stock exchange, as it would have very spoiled the rating of this exchange.
Activity: 79
July 22, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
I think it obviously for all that it is manipulated. There are perfect conditions for manipulating - no regulations, a lot of money and it's worldwide. So I guess someone is using this opportunity for a 100%.
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
Yes, no doubts in it that market can be manipulated. There are much research are still contending that how to stop this type of manipulations. Recent bitfinix did the process to increase their coin prices and they succeed in that. See marketplace become more competitive day by day. Each and everyone wants to go to the top of this marketplace by hook or crook.
Here the main problem happens if anyone tries to do this type of things many are hampering the full market network. People came here to invest to come here to make some company rich or some person rich. The scams are increasing day by day. Its very necessary to stop this type of things otherwise this market will vanish.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

everything is possible, especially in such a small area of activity - crypto currency. Because here there are not such big turns on the sizes with the world market, therefore there are large players
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
Of course, those who have big money will be manipulating the crypto currency market. This is not only here, but in any other sphere. With money, you can create an information background and move the market wherever you want.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
I will say more, many investors and traders are confident that the market is manipulated by a small group of people. So to say whether he is manipulated? Of course! I can not provide proofs, but this is my personal opinion based on intuition.
Activity: 128
July 22, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
This is of course.
The market is now unmanaged, and the price of its currency is high and low. We can't do anything about it. Besides, the encryption market is still immature, and it can be operated before it matures. It is inevitable that the market can operate the market.
Pages:
Jump to: