Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 27. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
It is true that the market can be manipulated. I also think that this market is very easy to manipulate. This market can be easily manipulated by people who have large capital. In addition to people with large capital, the market can be manipulated by many people who work together to achieve the market conditions that they want. Usually people who manipulate this market play buying and selling with fantastic prices to attract enthusiasts of other crypto currency players. When conditions are appropriate then they will take the opportunity to get big profits. But people who play market manipulation must have an intelligent strategy so as not to misread profit opportunities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:47:07 AM
I'm thinking that until the market is regulated, it can be  manipulated by big traders. Bitcoin now is a good example..
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
All financial markets in a varying degree are exposed to manipulations from whales of the market. It is a secret only for beginners,old residents always know about it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
It is not a new thing that a lot of things can get involve in manipulating the market or the price of a coin or token 1 exchange 2 developers 3 coinmarketcap have once or twice down some manipulation on traders and investors around the world too
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 30, 2018, 05:41:57 AM
Yes it can ! But market's management team can;t do it. They cannot manipulate it because their only work is to monitor the requests of their market traders and to update the traders of what's new about their project. The one who can manipulate it is us, we traders have the power to manipulate coins' prices in crypto exchanges because we are the one who is trading the coins on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
Yeah, sure. First of all, they use manipulation through the media: Internet Newspapers, TV.

The real manipulators are these whales, which have got almost 90%+ of Bitcoins and the leading cryptocurrencies in their hands. I suppose that these manipulations will be never stopped. Thus, we all have to take it.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
Of course the market can be manipulated, and it will be for sure. And the reason why is because current market cap is very small, it is smaller than was before. And becouse of that market trends can be manipulated quite easily. For big players it is great chance to earn on us, and earn a lot. So, they will definitely try to do that by swaying the market in different directions.
The best option here for us is to predict market moves and gain profit on local up and down trends. Or play it safe - buy coins now and wait for strong uptrend and than sell with profit. But be ready to wait for a while. Patience is a key.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
It is a small market and very sensitive on every movement on exchanges. The market can be manipulated on many ways: for example big selling orders can initiate panic selling or some negative or positive news can also  influence the behavior of market participants.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 28, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

I think that only large investors can manipulate the price of cryptocurrency.

I completely disagree. Maybe you did not read the news and you hurriedly jumped out with your conclusion. When the news broke out about the Bitcoin Price Manipulation in 2017 and surfaced in the different online media outlets, the US Justice Department has started a criminal probe into the matter.

"The investigation is focused on illegal practices that can influence prices -- such as spoofing, or flooding the market with fake orders to trick other traders into buying or selling, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the review is private. Federal prosecutors are working with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, a financial regulator that oversees derivatives tied to Bitcoin." See more for yourself here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
It is conceivable however I trust that it is simply inside a short matter of time and in the event that you are holding a colossal measure of token at that point all of a sudden chose to offer every last bit of it at a low cost. Such act will make the crypto advertise fall however I do question that the landfill will keep going for a week and more probable inside only a solitary day particularly if the token has a huge market capital and token dissemination.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 28, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
I believe it's certainly feasible, controlling the cost of coins for individual or gathering pick up, that is typical in a business, in some cases this is no mystery any longer, a few people are starting to comprehend this example of control amusement, I think the most ideal approach to conquer this is to keep down self and don't take an interest in their diversion plot.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 28, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
Yes, it can be and this problem has to be solved with giants that play not hte least role here. We have to make crypto independent from all its sides.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

Yes the market can be manipulated and quite easily if you ask me. Also I believe that the exchanges are in on it when the price of the coins are being manipulated because that is where it starts from. The best way to manipulate the market is through the buy and sell walls that are on the exchanges thereby giving the coins a false value.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
If viewed from the appeal of a very large community, of course, it can be done. But to do this requires substantial funds and people who have the ability. And we can only hope that the market will soon recover and crypto will many people doing the trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 25, 2018, 03:37:35 PM
I think that large whales manipulate the crypto currency market for a long time. But we can not do anything about it, because we do not own a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 108
August 21, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
without a doubt, large investment holders can manipulate exchange prices and influence the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 25, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
Of course the market can be manipulated but only if you have all the necessary resources, namely a lot of money. Basic manipulators now this exchange, they move the course where they want
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
August 25, 2018, 03:32:31 PM
Yeah, sure. First of all, they use manipulation through the media: Internet Newspapers, TV.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
August 25, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Of course, if you have a capital you can manipulate by the market, even with a small depo you can manage the exchange rate of altcoins on exchanges with small volumes.
Activity: 109
August 25, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
Bidders at crypto exchanges make their own decisions. No one forces them to buy or sell altcoys by force. Manipulation, that is, swinging the price of a coin, is very understandable for all bidders, even novices. And how to react to the situation of each participant. It's a crypto market, not the nearest gas station.
Pages:
Jump to: