Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 30. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
I do not think that the long-awaited growth of the top 100 speaks of a stable adjustment. Maybe the people in fear slowly releases the market or something. I know one thing, until the storm passes through the market, nothing can be said in advance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
The state of the market is not very good now, and I don't know how to operate now. Is it my belief to continue or to sell my tokens to reduce losses? Recently, I haven't even been interested in communicating with my friends on the telegram!
Activity: 16
June 16, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
correction is inevitable. but I'm already tired of a long correction. many good projects can not raise funds for ICo because everyone expects growth and does not want to invest in a falling market
Activity: 90
June 15, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
make correction make a good trade and also a better investor or traders,cryptocurrency is volatile now but it will sure stable when they market balance and those investors that will buy coins will make a profit
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 05:47:54 AM
Yes, for the crypto market as a whole, this is a good "cleaning". But if you take a particular person (an unskilled investor) who lost his money, then this is a big problem for him...
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
Yes of course it makes our market cycles more healthy,it opens some doors for the few smart people who would buy these cheap altcoins from the dip giving them thousands of dollars in return,reward from taking risk to buy from the bloody market.I have been doing this method and its very profitable o always spare some bitcoins in my hard wallet so that if the bloodbath happens i can buy these cheap altcoins, It's so easy with all this panic seller
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
this provides a new opportunity to make use of cheaper coins, because if the market resuscitate again and you buy from the low, you will get a lot of unthinkable money
Activity: 92
June 13, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.
June 13, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
volatility is certainly good, but what about people who bought bitcoin for 20 000, hoping also for this volatility, which is no longer half a year. the volatility which is now, I consider it insufficient
June 13, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
Activity: 139
June 13, 2018, 04:56:44 PM
Nice one there actually truly. I think the now situation is like a good riddance to bad rubbish. This community should be rid of the cowards amidst us. Market corrections are just too good and cool.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Market corrections are very good and should be encouraged if we ever want to see recovery in prices because if the prices of the coins do not correct themselves then the prices cannot go up. I just wish people would stop panic selling their coins when they see little dips in prices due to market corrections
Activity: 220
June 13, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
I think the market needs to take the right steps for this excellent verification job will make investors a bit easier to work with. the outbreak of market value makes this altcoin cheaper that's why I hold my bitcoin on my hardwallet and it's ready to be transferred to my exchange account so I can buy cheaper altcoin when the market is weakening.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
I monitor the market almost every day. For example, this week I see a decline in the rate. But next week will again rise. Correction inevitable, and course shows variable growth.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
I think they are essential as much as they are equally important to the market. Just as dips gives
people a seemingly nice opportunity to invest and purchase coins with lower prices thus contributing
to making the market better and recover even a little bit. It has to start sometime and somewhere,
volatility is this market’s essence, better to embrace it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
Correction is a healthy development of the market, it has been and will be, the main thing is not to panic and do not squeak everything when the market falls.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 12:48:21 AM
Yes , Correction are normal and lets be happy that we have that , why it will give another bullish sign , many people can buy . and hold and wait for the bulls.
Activity: 93
June 13, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
The market is now in complete uncertainty, the Consensus confirmed it. There are ideas, but how to implement it is a question. It seems to me now any awkward movement can send at least down, though upwards with an equal share of probability. It is now unknown whether the last month of May, when bitcoin is below $ 10 thousand, as stated earlier, I'm beginning to doubt.
Activity: 93
June 13, 2018, 12:26:10 AM
Correction is a part of the gradual development of a market. And it can be useful for many reasons - you can buy buying more on low prices or some scam projects will disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: