Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 45. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 15, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

I'm not sure if this market situation is good. All projects are strongly suffering - even very high-class ones - and pumps still happen as well...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
March 15, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
For my portfolio, the correction is not quite good, I bought a very high price and now I expect only good growth.I think that after the summit everything will return to its places
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 15, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Yes somehow bloodbaths are good opportunity to acquire those solid coins in cheaper prices, wont be a big problem when you are out from these altcoins,sticking with bitcoin when the bloodbath started would be the best thing so you could buyback these altcoins from the dip shit you are into.Do not worry because corrections are normal thing the market needs to breathe a while.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 15, 2018, 05:06:06 PM
Only new folks would be panic with these bloodbaths because if you arent new in these situation you will be happy to have this opportunity,because you will be making good money out from these panic sellers who will pull the prices down,as you are buying more coins.This is why i love bloodbaths,literally money is waiting for your portfolio.
Merit: 19
March 15, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
Corrections for me are blessings,because you can buyback your solid altcoins from the dips and sell it again on the peaks when the market has recovered,im sure your portfolio would be bigger when you repeat the process,i have been doing this that is why i know how profitable these bloodbaths are ,people are unaware with the opportunity.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
When the volatility is very high, it's heaven for traders and hell for holders, of course.
But this is just natural selection: if your only strategy is to buy a coin, and to hope it will be grow forever, you are doomed.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
It's a breath of fresh air for the market. I agree. But we must take this opportunity and adjust our portfolios. I hope that by the summer everything will be fine.

The correction isn't only based on a single person or organization perspective of value but the free market will decide how much would be the value of each crypto.
That is why in every long pump there would be a sudden slight price adjustments and corrections so that every crypto would be priced accordingly and will not cause a bubble.
Yes, the crypto market is indeed volatile but the price is really reasonable from Bitcoin to ethereum and to the lowest and cheapest altcoins in the market today.
Activity: 519
March 15, 2018, 04:50:24 PM
All we are experiencing today are just crypto market corrections because it is not actually a bubble but every coin has it's own price value and the free market will decide how much would be each crypto valued depends on the demand and the project effectiveness.
The market correction will do bring good impact on each holders, investors and coin companies.
Activity: 204
March 15, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Yes of course it makes our market cycles more healthy,it opens some doors for the few smart people who would buy these cheap altcoins from the dip giving them thousands of dollars in return,reward from taking risk to buy from the bloody market.I have been doing this method and its very profitable o always spare some bitcoins in my hard wallet so that if the bloodbath happens i can buy these cheap altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 15, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
It's a breath of fresh air for the market. I agree. But we must take this opportunity and adjust our portfolios. I hope that by the summer everything will be fine.
Activity: 406
March 15, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

I think that the market for crypto is managed not by investors, but by speculators. Speculators use crypto, they are not interested in projects. This is very bad, but this is reality. There is no doubt that this correction will leave many players out of this market.
Activity: 560
March 15, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Only in a panic (a falling market) one can see how patient the investor is, and in what positions he plays, in the near future everything should improve, well after March 18 it will be already known for the decision of the countries 29G. So patiently we wait, I have started to bribe those coins which have well sunk
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
At the same time, there are two groups: traders and investors. Both groups can benefit from the fall of the market. For each group, different actions are required. It is important to follow of plan or role chosen in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 15, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
I think that the market will still fall in the next few days ( possible ETH down to ~ $ 450), but by the end of the month, I expect a great rise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 04:30:03 PM
We have the same point of view,market crashes makes these altcoins cheaper that is why i am holding my bitcoins in my hardwallet ready tp get transfered to my exchange account so that i could buy more cheaper altcoins when the bloody market has occured giving me more gains as soon as the market has recovered,repeating this method will surely give you a lot of money.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 15, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
I strongly agree,i have been buying from the dips when these bloodbaths happened that is why i am not getting panic because its morelikely going to be a good time to buy those cheap altcoins,making money from the bloobaths is really easy,you just need to focus in your analysis so you would know how to have good entry and exits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
For people who trade on the Exchange, now it is just a Paradise. You can make a lot of money while the market is in this state.

for traders yes its a paradise, but for the hodlers just like me it is a doomsday for a crypto. you know the feels when your portfolio down by 50% in 2 days. should feel depressed.
March 15, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
Thinking the same,market corrections are very good time to get those solid altcoins that you cannot buy because they are too expensive to get when the market is stabilize,blood market opens up new opportunity to get those cheap altcoins,and you will be just suprised when the market has recovered and you did thousands of dollars from the bear market.
Activity: 490
March 15, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
Market corrections is good and very normal those who are not familiar with this are the one's who are panic selling right now. Correction is always occur whenever a coin went skyrocket and when the correction will be over everything will bounce back and it can be more than what is the last ATH. That is why people keeps saying to just HOLD!
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
March 15, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Of course,it is a bleesings to few people who are smart enough to take advantage the situation and get as many solid coins they can,because if these coinsa are 40% of from its normal price you would be making a lot of money in when the market has recovered fast,buy from the dip and HOLD until the market has recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: