Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 47. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 01:55:35 PM
I also feel good, everything will be fine again.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Good investor takes advantage of fear and greed. They buy when there is fear, in other words, when the market crashes. When the market is up - then they sell. They move almost exactly the opposite of most people's actions on the market.  Smiley

Yes those who have experience in trading they will take this market correction as an advantage and they will buy coins, but what panic people will do they will sell coins. this is the difference b/w panic people and a real trader. if you want to become a good trader then buy coins when the market is down.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
March 15, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

agree with your opinion. looking for profits from panic. take advantage of that. buy when prices go down and sell on the way up. in the sense of waiting for bad news and buying, selling when the good news about the market.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

In my opinion, the only and most important thing in such market situations is not to panic. Even if it takes longer than expected, I think you do not have to sell what you have.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Market corrections are necessary for the overall health of the market. There must be fluctuations over time in order to build strength and secure a sustainable future. 
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 15, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
Yes it is very good because these weak people are selling their coins in panic,so it means these bloodbaths are good opportunity to get these solid coins in cheaper prices,those who sold in panic will surely lose a lot of money after the market has already recovered,that is why i am buying a lot of coins when these bloodbaths happened.
Activity: 103
March 15, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price, because if the price is stable, what can we earn?
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Good investor takes advantage of fear and greed. They buy when there is fear, in other words, when the market crashes. When the market is up - then they sell. They move almost exactly the opposite of most people's actions on the market.  Smiley
Activity: 129
March 15, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
Forget it, i'm not buying yet cause its gonna get cheaper. When another 10% overall drop occurs, i'm buying ALL top 10 coins.
Activity: 252
March 15, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
I read before from google page that correction is mostly a trap so that the small players are being force or cheat out of the market and is take over by big player. As in trading one side win = one side lose, so small players out of the market = big players sucking all the money of the small players.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
March 15, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
Yes they are good in the sense that they bring everyone to the ground instead of on their mars rocket. Corrections are needed for a market to stay sane.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Crashes of prices in the market place can result as no effect to others investors but they can avail more coins to add in their huge amount of coins in their wallet. Some got effected and the possibility they will not buy more coins but they can sell all their coins outsidetheir money going to market eexchange.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 15, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

Professional traders never panic and use not only the market correction but dumps to earn even more than during the pump times.  probably you'll enjoy this video about 3 altcoins that can be bought during the dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wWweAiVNw
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
Corrections are good. I think corrections are needed to get rid of weak hands or those who do not really believe in cryptos and are just betting on crypto like a lottery ticket.

These people will be flush out and when the market moves up again, the investors who have been patiently accumulating all the cheap coins will be rewarded.

Hold on tight guys.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

yes the corrections are good but we already had the correction from 20k to 10k. This is just further speculation that is driving theprices down, I wouldn't even call it correction.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
March 15, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.
Indeed. Volatility is a part of market which offers opportunity to earn good profit and returns. As most of the coins in crypto market are based on decentralized blockchain technology and are controlled by no one, yet everyone creates much volatility in a particular coin or token which means there are dumps and pumps more often and magnitude can vary.

This volatile market is a blessing in disguise for those who are experienced and know how to make profit when the market crashes as well as recovers. Volatility is the main factor that most of the people are able to earn good in crypto currencies rather than investing in some stable asset.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 15, 2018, 02:36:10 AM
Yes, market corrections have been proven quite beneficiary for investors that know the market. Market drop and corrections can be termed as blessings in disguise as they appear hard on the market, but provide quite significant profit to the people that understand the market and invest during the dips.

Also the dips and corrections in market usually causes panic sells among the weak hands in crypto that don’t know about the movement of crypto currencies and have no knowledge about the market. Therefore, that’s the time when we determine the real value of the coin keeping aside the hype which caused the huge rise in the prices of crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
March 14, 2018, 05:20:34 AM
Corrections happened most of the time, those quick hands will be in panic mode to sell their coins. If you had experience the correction you will find that opportunity to buy at cheaper price and hold until it bounce back at the price you can make profits. That's the best thing to do during corrections buy and buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
Although market corrections are most required for a healthy growth of any stock one should also keep in view the concept of market cycles. Bitcoin has had a tremendous growth, one no one could have actually imagined tbh, I am hoping for another run but prepared for bear.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

yes you are right now the price in all market has decreased to very deeply and surely this is a very good moment to buy as much as you can and if they say when lambo chances are they have bought at a cheap price and just wait for the price to go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: