Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 48. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
It's good to buy coins with low price but what if the market is already recovered? I mean what if this is the real value of the market and it was overvalued before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.
That’s the basic principle of trading in crypto currencies. Always buy low and sell high. The best strategy is to buy in parts with the market is crashing and people are selling, and then sell sell in parts with the market is recovering/rising and people are buying and pouring in money. It this way one can earn significant profit and always be in profit, no matter the market. This buying in parts strategy also ensures that one does not misses the good entry and exit point and makes trader free of regrets in situations.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.
True. One can make money in any situation in crypto world as long as he has knowledge in the field as well as experience and can read the movements of the crypto currencies. One can convert his/her holdings in fiat money or stable crypto currencies when market is going to fall according to his/her analysis and buy again at low rates in order to increase the holdings. As long as one knows the market and how to trade, he shall always prevail and make successful trades.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
I believe that now is a good time to enter the market.  The correction was very strong since January.  But newcomers will now be afraid to go because they see that the market is falling. At such moments inexperienced investors think that this is the collapse of the cryptocurrency.  And newcomers will come back again when the market grows.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
I think idex.market and gas cost in transactions on the exchange is cheap.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 13, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
Correction is good for the market if it does not lead to panic sales. And the crypto market is very easy to panic. Healthy correction provides opportunities to invest more money and price increases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
Yes, before the market is too crazy, this is a bad phenomenon, almost all the people are talking about the car and the house, so it is not sensible performance, most of the recent investors began to become calm, because lose money. Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
March 13, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
cuts the weak and stay strong .. on the one hand it's good, on the other it's bad .. need a golden mean, otherwise it's impossible)
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 12, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
There is a positive in any situation, the key is to finding the right facet to look at something, transforming losses into profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Many times I've been encounter on this particular topic that talks about price movement and value, that those some people wants price high but other people also wants price lower. It makes my mind scientifically ruin, but we must consider all negative and positive ideas are forms of environmental functions that causes and results of cryptocurrency business. So difinitely the people who wants price lower are those investors and capitalists, and those people wants price high are those workers that mostly like us who joined campaigns.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
Yes it is good to other people that may want to buy coins in a cheap price, but it's very sad for others that the half of their capital was loss. Market correction maybe the reason why people do a panic selling because they afraid that CryptoCurrency maybe will end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 12, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
The market can't constantly rise and corrections in it are inevitable. Many traders and investors wait for correction in cryptocurrency market to be bought perspective coins. Therefore also we shouldn't miss the chance now.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:23:36 AM
So far, the market price of bitcoin is falling, you can take advantage of this and it will be better than when it rises in price
Activity: 220
March 12, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
I think it depends on your strategy and way of reading the market well, of course you can make more money when the market is not ideal conditions than when everything is up.
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
You get to buy your fav coins at a huge discount, whats not to love?!  Grin
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
March 12, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
Market price adjustments help many traders get accustomed to crises and fewer and fewer people become panicked. Market manipulation is an opportunity for many people to make a lot of money when the market goes down.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 12, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
Corrections are good for any market and that is what many cryptocurencies traders and investors did not understand. Corrections is what reset the currencies price and push it to another level upwardly. Cryptocurencies especially bitcoin has make a lot of corrections in the past and we have see a lot of progress made and we are happy those things has happened and price bance back several times. Keep watching we are heading upward again!
Activity: 588
March 12, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
All market consist of 3 situation of the market, that is Uptrend , side away or consolidation and down trend, so after down trend will be consolidation and after that change to bullish trend, by patient wait for that we can make good profit later.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
The best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets. Basically when everyone is panicking and sell is when you want to buy. For example, the Bitcoin dip to around $6k was a decent time to buy in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
March 12, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
Market correction are good, especially for the people who get the profit from volatility of price (the traders) also the correction of price is good for the investors too, the people who make long time investment in digital coins, i don't think the fluctuation of price is something bad, it is good for instrument of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: