Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 43. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
Do we base market gains from  the current price at year end?  Take CARDANO, it was trading at 1.28$ at end of 2017. Now it's at $0.15. People who bought at current price sees it as 1000% gain when it goes  back to  ATH.  It applies pretty much to every coin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
I really hope these corrections`ll pack off all "crypto traders and investors",who make this market more volatile, than it can be. We need normal market to see slow, but big increase in long term
This time, is the best time for the risk takers. Buying cheap crypto coins and trade them when its price is high will give more profits. The volatility of these coins is sometimes advantageous.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 15, 2018, 09:17:07 PM
Market corrections are good for those who can catch opportunites dduring this times. I personally dont like to buy any financial tool in case of strong bull market and it is logical to expect downtrend/correction to enter position. Corrections happen after every uptrend and crowd will decide to continue the bull run or to go more deeper on price charts.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 15, 2018, 09:14:22 PM
It is a time of market corrections. So now this time we can purchase many coins. Market corrections time is good for take benefit.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 15, 2018, 08:52:17 PM
Correction time in crypto is what makes people rich. it is a time to allow some experienced investors to get some altcoins cheap and prepare for the FOMO period when many people will be struggling to get in
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
I think it's the hope of all these coin business actors and now the market is starting to show this situation I think we will soon get a big advantage
Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 08:27:37 PM
ups and downs of prices in investments are common and a few moments ago coin investment is in bad shape but now it is getting good again and I hope it continues until the price is stable
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 08:00:13 PM
Not yet the bubble did not burst, with the next edition will soon burst , but not gone;) Blockchein the remains with as forever; P
Activity: 210
March 15, 2018, 07:55:52 PM
Bloodbaths are commonly nightmares for the most of the people in the market but few people are enjoying these bloodbaths because it is more profitable than the normal market movements,buying at the dips will surely going to give you a lot of gains after the market has recovered from the crashes ,usually few hours or days you will be rewarded big.
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
Of course if you still have the money to buy those cheap altcoins on the dips? you will have a lot of gains after the market has recovered.This is what few people do and i am one of those risk takers,you need to have a lot of patience doing this because bloodbaths has higher risk of losing but i believed the higher the risk we take the more rewards we'll get.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
hope all coin business actors are stable prices and give big profits but some time ago red market all and now the market is starting to green even though only partly but this is good news for us
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 15, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
IMO it is very profitable when you still have enoug bitcoins to buy these cheap altcoins,but if you dont like what most of the people you wont get any good thing about these bloodbaths,buying from the dip isnt so easy especially when you are already trapped with the altcoins you are holding to,all you can do is to wait until the market has recovered.
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
Yes it is,probably if you know what you are doing ,these bloodbaths are going to be profitable more than the normal market environment,scalpers always are happy with these bloodbaths.Because the market's movements are profitable unlike to stable market prices which you cant get 10-15% daily gains.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
March 15, 2018, 07:30:41 PM
It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
It is easier to get good profits within bloodbaths compare to the normal market environment,because in bloodbaths you could have 40% OFF from the original prices of these solid coins,that is why it is easier to get profits from the bloodbaths.Making money while the market is bleeding is indeed wise,you could make thousands of dollars instantly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Of course it is,where you can find a coin which will give you 40% discount with their normal price? its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
precisely this condition is very good for us when the market price plummeted to invest our money in all coin, we just wait when the market price begins to rise back there we will reap a lot of profit
Activity: 275
March 15, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
Most of the people are doing panic selling that causes the market to bleed more,that is why i loved the bloodbaths the prices are going down to hell ,that is why it is a very good opportunity to get those solid altcoins in cheaper prices,you will get rewarded after the market has recovered enough soon,so HOLD your grounds and buy even more !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
we are at the pit.we tired of losing money and whales tryed to beat up and they did but they can't beat me i will not sell my tokens like that
Activity: 9
March 15, 2018, 06:48:20 PM
Of course market corrections looks awful sometimes and many investors sell immediately their actives
But if we have main crypto currencies always almost the same price, we could better invest in new coins and not think about market corrections so much
Pages:
Jump to: