Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 40. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
Market correction is always good for the market. If it is happened yearly once or twice. But here since 4 months continuously market is correcting. I don't how wiil take it?  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 10:03:44 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

I agree with you, many investors get big profit from the cryptos they buy while it still dump or low but in time it pump fast.  The cycle of the market prices now are much better to determine real investors, those who really hodl than immediately panic and sell when it start to fall.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
I think the fall in prices on the market will have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency in the future
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
A potential ICo for you. Marinecoin MTCs are launched in 2014. MTC Jarvis uses artificial intelligence as a base. MTC currently has a promotion of 20000MTC for each member. With more than 3000 members, I think this is a potential ICO in the future. Marinecoin MTC will be self sustaining, not entirely dependent on miners, which will create an open future for MTC.The MTC value is generated from its community.for proof of promotion. join here marineco.in/
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:33:03 AM
The correction is ok but this correction was too heavy and it takes a long time. I think it will fall more
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.

Yes you are correct, the market correction actually are good because it makes us differentiate which coins are functioning well and which ones dissolves its purpose because the market went down. And yes it would be a great chance for investors to buy coins at a very low price and hold it for long term.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:14:05 AM
as decision on entry have on exchange with the substitution of spares on possession with the risks and resource, investors to gains as the use with the limit of number on expectation to follows the parts with the submission on market as the use of returns with the past terms of tasks with evaluation.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:10:37 AM
The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.   Tongue (You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC.  It is some work but for 20K new coins from a blockchain project with huge potential.  You seriously don’t want to miss this chance.  iot - time tested - value - community -  See for yourself  here     marineco.in/ico

Why you still talk about that shitcoin? They will not even pay bounty. You spend your time for such a rubbish, do not advertise that coin anymore Wink You can see better bounty campaigns in this forum
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
In general, market correction helps to clear up unnecessary coins and to correct the grounds for further growth. Personally for me the correction in the market is a chance to buy coins on the cheap.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
Of course, I agree that market corrections will benefit investors for a lot of profit.
Market Corrections are badly needed by investors who want to invest and determine the best altcoin they should choose.
If market corrections do not exist then investors will find it difficult to determine the best altcoin.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 07, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoin.   Tongue (You get 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of MTC.  It is some work but for 20K new coins from a blockchain project with huge potential.  You seriously don’t want to miss this chance.  iot - time tested - value - community -  See for yourself  here     marineco.in/ico
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 09, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

Hello, indeed, the market correction has already begun and it's still quite good and I think this is only the first wave of correction, since in the near future there will be a lot of events affecting it
Activity: 252
April 09, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
the crypto money market needed to collect itself. the prices in the market should rise or investors will be afraid to withdraw their money. I need a serious rise
Activity: 5
April 09, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
No need to thank.Now (until the total fund of 10 billion coins is spent), you can get 20,000 coins every day just posting a post. If interesting - Marinecoin We are trying to create an fair distribution.And we hope that thanks to this, coins will be distributed to many people, and the community will only benefit from this.The coin is already traded on the stock exchange.The project is being revived (it began in the distant 2013).The coin will have a wide range of modern technologies, so, definitely, there will be some value in the world of crypto currency.The unfortunate situation with the miners in the past prompted the main developers to develop the project without their need. Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to operate the network without dependence on the miners (although a small mining will still be present).The developer - at the stage of distribution of the coin - does not hasten to talk about all the features of the coin.For example: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. The latest technology will be the most interesting, but about it - in the future.It is known that the coin will challenge the bitcoin, and not only.
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
Stock market corrections rarely last long. In a broader context, while a stock market correction is an inevitable part
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
If correction is not happens in the market, then the market is only one sided and nobody wants to enter in that bullish market.
And correction is compulsory for the market at certain level because after correction there is chances of buying good potential coins at very low rate.
So correction is always beneficial and mandatory for new comers like me for enter in market.
April 02, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Indeed most projects offer greater benefits based on ICO prices, but once launched into the market then the price decline drastically. Even away from the price of ICO. Such events make investors less confident in investing.
If you do not want to invest in ico, maybe you can buy some assets that are now a lot of people invest there. One is bitcoin, ethereum and you can either choose one or maybe want to try another asset.
Activity: 822
April 02, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
Exactly, market correction is good it will weed out those that just jumped into it in the name of getting rich quick. And that is why they dump and panic sell they don't understand what cryptocurrency entails.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 03:51:13 PM
I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.

Right, this is something necessary, and we will always have the periods of corrections. However, today the market situation does not remind me any correction. I am waiting impatiently for the green rates.

You are very right, its just you didn’t use right word – downtrend. What we see now is not correction. The difference here is that corrections are in fact very good, it shows that the interest to the coin is there and potential to the future grow as well. But downtrends are not so good for market. Only professional traders can profit during it
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
The current correction is an excellent opportunity to enter the market for new investments and capital. In the meantime, this correction is already causing panic in people and they are selling in panic. And the money goes into strong hands.
This correction does make people panic. but if the kit abisa look at the chart. when people have been discouraged to see bitcoin prices. usually bitcoin prices will show a fairly rapid rise
Pages:
Jump to: