Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 51. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 11, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
the low price on the ICOs is not as a result of bad research, it is just all over and affected by the big gun bitcoin and ethereum. One can only judge when the value of bitcoin and ethereum rises later and the ICOs are not affect positively. I believe if the ICO are doing the needful to improve the product and volume of trade they will always keep up in maintain the coin price
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
I think that a person doesn't need to be a genius to learn about their portfolio prospects:)) even at the dip there are always decent price changes which makes it possible to speculate.

Agreed they don't need to be a genius ,just informed. Understanding what your are buying is key, understanding that will give you the latitude to speculate
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
I really hope these corrections`ll pack off all "crypto traders and investors",who make this market more volatile, than it can be. We need normal market to see slow, but big increase in long term
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
I think that a person doesn't need to be a genius to learn about their portfolio prospects:)) even at the dip there are always decent price changes which makes it possible to speculate.
March 11, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.

I am in the same boat,  i guess you could call it shark investing. You circle and circle until it bleeds then you strike.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
March 11, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
The market volatility can help some people to make money. But the problem are those whales who collect more coins and will have more control on the market. It is not good for small investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
When moon and when lambo thing are morelikely came from the noobs who doesnt know how to trade with technical analysis,most of the time the new folks which are buying anything that is in hype,i cannot blame these people because being new to cryptocurrency thing would give you so much joy and you will buy any of these coins without any proper reference or information why did you invest to these coins.

Bloody market will always be a good opportunity to some or few people who are buying from the dips because they could make an easy money when the market has started to recovered,better gains than these temporary bull runs.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
March 11, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

But... When moon?

Lol yeah I'm so glad I don't have to see that shit anymore. It was always Slack before but yes of course now it's Discord. I don't have telegram because they require a phone number. Man I'm surprised so many people in crypto use it and are willing to give out their phone number. Maybe I'm just missing out because they know of an app that can generate a number or something. I heard Google Voice works but I think that's only available in America.

This bear market was needed for sure. Now I actually have time to research projects that I was interested in but they 2xed then 2xed then 2xed in like a week so I said F that, I'm not investing now. I can look deeper into them now and invest some! Woohoo! I only invest in projects that I think we succeed and I'm genuinely interested in. No NEO or ETH here. I've never owned any and never will. They are over-hyped IMO and aren't worth 100th of what they cost.
Activity: 854
March 11, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
the stock market is so lively that it is sometimes difficult to catch up to speed. the market needs to pick up a little bit. verification work is very good. investors are a bit easier to work with.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price, because if the price is stable, what can we earn?
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 04:57:46 PM
sure. This is only a consolidation phase. This larval movement is great for preparing a big explosion...
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
March 11, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.
March 11, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: