Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 28. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
We are waiting for the market to return to its place, at the moment it's too early to talk about it, but I think that soon the growth of the market will please everyone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:33:41 PM
I see no sign for a market rebounding that the market continues to experience a deeper decline and I just hope the market will recover quickly and return to the highest peak Wink
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
The market has dropped again after the recent little flourish.
We should expect more organic growth in the coming months, that would be sustained for longer
Activity: 686
June 23, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
bitcoin can not constantly grow, and if you look at the graph in recent years, then the result is still in the green, the main thing is not to invest in questionable projects, and use free money
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
June 23, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
I see the market has not recovered, it will take months or years for the market to recover and be green like a football pitch.
Currently my eyes are always sore if you see the crypto market that every day is always red like chili haha.
Haha, but for me it will take shorter for market to recover, i mean maybe month or two but definately not years, recover is waiting to be done, but we need to be patient only that way we will be able to get some reward for this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 23, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
the market will recover, don't worry although almost altcoin is on the red line, it will getting up soon. I think it is better for us to watch closely in the market and see if we still have a chance to make a profit. although it is difficult, I am sure that there is a good price that we can use to buy and sell the coin. we don't have to just watch and if we can do scalping for searching small profit then do it, don't just wait for the market to recover because sometimes it will need a long time before it increases higher.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 23, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
There is no fundamental feature of cryptocurrency markets that make another bull-run a foregone conclusion. There could very well be no future bull-run, and sideways movement for a year followed by a crash. Or steady downtrend.
Since from the first month of the year, Bitcoin is suffering too much bearish in the market up until now and it is getting worst and worst every month. What more do we have to expect? I think Bitcoin is getting used to of being downed always and it affects a lot of traders specially the day trader but for the long-term trader maybe they could still settle this by holding.
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
There is no fundamental feature of cryptocurrency markets that make another bull-run a foregone conclusion. There could very well be no future bull-run, and sideways movement for a year followed by a crash. Or steady downtrend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
I think that the trend is still bearish. There are no prerequisites for the price of lifting up. Perhaps after the payment of futures on the Chicago exchange, the price will change in our direction and will go new purchases of bitcoins. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
Right now I'm just holding what I got and watching the news. The market is very manipulative now and doing something will be dangerous.
Activity: 308
June 22, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
It's too early to talk about growth, but I think that soon bitcoin will return to its level. So now it makes sense to buy to the maximum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
Пocкopeй бы pынoк yжe нaчaл pocти,a тo cил ждaть нeт.Bыживaют cлaбыx
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
June 22, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
i think coming again and no need to be panic think well and positive then we can survive well so just keep  patience as you can and just concentrate you work everything will be fine in coming months which is i am doing continuously with the fresh mind you can mange the things wel
I absolutely do not see any optimism, so I would like to hear at least some serious reasons so as not to start to panic. One thing is certain that bitcoin has not yet fallen below 6,000$ however, after each such a stressful fall, alternative coins are not restored, and their price is getting smaller and smaller.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
i think coming again and no need to be panic think well and positive then we can survive well so just keep  patience as you can and just concentrate you work everything will be fine in coming months which is i am doing continuously with the fresh mind you can mange the things wel
Activity: 145
June 22, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
I see the market has not recovered, it will take months or years for the market to recover and be green like a football pitch.
Currently my eyes are always sore if you see the crypto market that every day is always red like chili haha.
Activity: 280
June 22, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
Now the entire cryptocurrency market is under strong pressure. The price of Bitcoin is flying down and pulls all the altcoins, so many investors are already losing their nerves. I think that this is all the next manipulation of major players and sooner or later the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
maybe the market will not recover at this time, and even now the market is experiencing a drastic price reduction, almost all coins in the market is red, but i think the market will start recovering at the end of this year
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
June 22, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
The graph of any currency is repeated every year. Expect to raise the market is only by the end of the year, but perhaps not as much as last year
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
Its not yet returned. The current correction almost crossed more than 3 months. A lenthy correction which takes place rarely. When we look at the old growth data, we had long corrections and we had a huge growth after this correction. We do expect the same correction this year with huge hike in December 2018. All crypto currencies values will certainly have huge hikes this year end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 08:12:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: