Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 20. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?
It not an easy call
I say green

The market will undoubtedly be green. But coins will change positions. Namely, when implementing quantum computing, new coins will replace current coins. Such as Kelvin Blockchain, based on quantum technology. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. You can read more information about the project here: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Cryptocurrency market will experience two things, namely price reduction and price increase.
Cryptocurrency market will rotate price increases after it goes down.
Cryptocurrency is unlikely to experience a continuous increase as we would expect because Cryptocurrency is volatile.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
I trust the market for sure, the last few days we've heard many positive news and some of them should attract institutional and smart money to the game. Also, South Korea just announced they recognition to Crypto Exchanges which is also a positive news. It's a matter of time for the smart money to get in and we'll see a nice rally soon.
Activity: 20
July 08, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
I guess it will recover temporarily, but I think that it is probably still in the down trend. maybe
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
Don't trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is. We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really give confusion and doubts to the traders. This is why it's really important to go with the flow no matter what would be the situation of the entire market.
I also tend to the fact that you just need to take a wait and see attitude. In such a volatile time as it is now impossible to guess the behavior of the crypto currency market. Therefore, simply there is no other way out except to just wait for improvements.
Activity: 73
July 07, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
Too early for something. If btc is low alts are also low. And bitcoin still is not in the best shape with market dominance around 42%. I think we need at least 46% to start ending this mess. Just a wild guess.
Activity: 406
July 07, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
Everyday we are seeing different things at market, one day everything green then 2-3 day all of them is dropping, there is no reason for this things so we dont understand and just waiting.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
Don't trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is. We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really give confusion and doubts to the traders. This is why it's really important to go with the flow no matter what would be the situation of the entire market.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
No, I do not trust the green market because in the evening the market will again be red and the price will fall again.
Activity: 532
July 06, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
The growth or downside of the Crypto market is very unpredictable. Besides, instability is one of the characteristics of Cryptoccurrency and we can not deny that. But to predict a red or green market is easy. Because the Crypto market always goes up and down in a certain cycle and I expect it to be red.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
It is too early to say whether the market is starting to recover, because it is unstable.
Of course, it would be nice if the market remains green for a long time.
Since I have been in cryptocurrency for years, I have learnt to keep calm whatever happens in market.
I agree.  Now the market is still unstable and can not be trusted with green days.  Because after a small increase, the price falls again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
I actually don't trust it because it shakes regularly and I can't recieve any exact signal from it. Very hard to make decisions now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
You will not earn without believing. Everyone will believe in one and the real upsurge will begin. The film will also be the Rise Of Crypto in the name.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
July 05, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
The red market completely demotivated me. I was scared, but after a while I got ready. Ready for 4.8!

It never happened and now I feel like I got ready for no reason. I wanted to buy cheap.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
I think growth will be not such prompt as before. But the green tendency will remain after all. As falling can be rigid and dangerous.
Activity: 283
July 05, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
my opinion is i don't believe coin market again will come green so this will not recover all coin price will fall down and i has lose my all hope. 
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Green will definitely come, but I want to know if the arrival of green makes sense when the market falls by 50%+. How long can this green color last? I am confused about the future of the market!
Activity: 181
July 05, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
The second day the market is green, but this is not a reason to trust the market, especially when the market is unstable.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
For now lets wait and see. Just buy small portion every time is gets RED and sell when it is GREEN. It is hard to predict now the market if it will become bullish. There are some certain things to address issue like hacking events and price correction that is why it is hard to notice for a bull market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
It is too early to say whether the market is starting to recover, because it is unstable.
Of course, it would be nice if the market remains green for a long time.
Since I have been in cryptocurrency for years, I have learnt to keep calm whatever happens in market.
Pages:
Jump to: