Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 15. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
You can never say whether the market will be green or red. We all know how volatile the market can get and how bulls and turn bears at any point. You are correct it is very difficult to predict. But what i believe is at the end of the year it will be a green party when the bull rally happens and every altcoins starts to moon.
everyone predicts it, but it's just a few people's predictions and we never know if this prediction is right.
no analysis can be proved, very unbelievable.
it's time to wait and prove whether the prediction is true.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
You can never say whether the market will be green or red. We all know how volatile the market can get and how bulls and turn bears at any point. You are correct it is very difficult to predict. But what i believe is at the end of the year it will be a green party when the bull rally happens and every altcoins starts to moon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 24, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Tell me how you can trust the market in which I'm not sure. After all, with such jumps up, down, you can not trust this market. This market is unstable. He just reels from corner to corner. Today, the cue ball costs 6,000, and tomorrow $ 20,000. How can you trust such a market ??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
This is The tail end of July and the market is greenish. You ask if I trust it and my answer is a capital yes and I don't believe the market will turn red. The indicators are obvious that this is the beginning of a resurgent crypto market. Bitcoin is leading and although it looks like the altcoins are still slumbering, just a matter of time they will catch up.
I really do not like that altcoins stand still or even fall down while bitcoin is growing. This happens with the expectations of the market around bitcoin. It's bad that if expectations do not materialize, then it will cause an even greater fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Now I trust the market more, because the market is now more stable and the price is growing more often.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
This is The tail end of July and the market is greenish. You ask if I trust it and my answer is a capital yes and I don't believe the market will turn red. The indicators are obvious that this is the beginning of a resurgent crypto market. Bitcoin is leading and although it looks like the altcoins are still slumbering, just a matter of time they will catch up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 23, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

This is my most awaited moment. When the market turns to green i will be very happy and of course i will trust again. But we cannot expect that it will always in the green for a long time and sometimes it will turned to red again unexpectedly and we must be ready and knows how to hold again.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
Now I trust the market more than 2-3 months ago.  I think it remains to wait another 1-2 months and there will be a steady growth.
copper member
Activity: 327
July 21, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market will always change and will never be stable. The market is constantly changing because it is influenced by purchases and offers. Crypto is decentralized and it will never be stable in value.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Even you trust it, just don't follow FOMO and keep your investment discipline. The market will still zigzag along major resistance-support channel. If observe on previous bull runs. Altcoins and bitcoin will take turn to move and down.
Even if you believe in fundamental analysis, it is not hard to understand that crypto crackdowns are very limited to certain nation boundary. Some countries embrace the potential of crypto with block-chain can bring, plus the fact of the almost impossible for 100% shutting down on Bitcoin. In general, you can see mainstream investors and businesses started to enter the cryptocurrency world . Crypto will become a new asset class that cut barrier of entry.
So, i guess cryptocurrency still has bright future. Perhaps we need government regulation that can curb malicious activities, especially in the ICO field.
Looking at the volume of buy for the past few days, it shows bigger investors/whales/cartels are accumulating and it only started. Long-term outlook is very bullish.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
The market is always dynamic and for now still red, when compared with 6 months ago then it takes up to 200% increase in price, as long as the price has not reached 200% from now then we still say that the market is still red.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
I think it is already confirmed by many indicators and also with a trendline.
My prediction is this September, BTC can break its resistance and go through over $10,000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 21, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
many signs emerged. I think the bull is coming. we are ready for this. If the bear comes, it will not last very long. I do not think you should worry. Keep your positions.
Activity: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
Market is green only for short time and this is the best time for intra day trading. In my opinion market will be stable when bitcoin is stable and this time btc is not stable so market can turn into red anytime.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
I see green markets only for a short time and they are back to green. That is not good for us to sell, hold the pen for a long time. waiting for a reasonable price.
Activity: 72
July 21, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
I trust my eyes and all that is happening now indicates further growth of the crypto currency. Perhaps now there will be a small consolidation of prices, but in the end the market should start its growth.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
The market today is falling but looking at market capitalization, I think the price of the crypto market is going to pick up next month. Now the price of Bitcoin will increase first and then the altcoin

The market goes uo..comes down..goes up..comes down. This is the normal thing in crypto. Still the volatility is very high and things are not predictable as easy. But if it goes up next month, it is good thing for us  Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
The market today is falling but looking at market capitalization, I think the price of the crypto market is going to pick up next month. Now the price of Bitcoin will increase first and then the altcoin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
July 21, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

We have already seen several attempts by the crypto market to recover. But each time something was in the way. I think that this time we were not mistaken. Growth is fast enough. I am sure that we are waiting for several exciting weeks.

no . i think the market will still nosedive because the green market that we are experiencing right now is only temporary . i knew this things already because it always happen all the time ,  i guess the only hope for us is to wait until the last quarter of the year ( e.g november and december )  im pretty sure , the growth  will become succesful in these two last months before we finally end the year 2018 . btw , my personal analaysis is based on the price history of the cryptos.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

We have already seen several attempts by the crypto market to recover. But each time something was in the way. I think that this time we were not mistaken. Growth is fast enough. I am sure that we are waiting for several exciting weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: