Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 19. (Read 9308 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
at the moment it may be red but this only indicates that it is time to buy the power because at the end of the year you are high and you can sell an investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
July 13, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
Now the market can not be trusted because the market is unstable.  Today is the green day and tomorrow is red again.
Right now, the price of the market is constantly fluctuating and never stays stable. As I have observed, the market has been increasing steadily for about three days and then falling for the next three days later
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 03:06:17 PM
Yes, the market is green and yes, it's good.  But I think we should not trust the market right now. Soon the price will fall again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
July 13, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
I think growth will be not such prompt as before. But the green tendency will remain after all. As falling can be rigid and dangerous.
The market is not yet green for many cryptos. We have had a drop in the values of the so many cryptos since long. The advent of July has been good so far for Bitcoin and I hope we will have some more rise in the market values as well which will actually activate the whole market and will carry it along. In my opinion, we will see a green market till the start of December if there were no enough exogenous factors to intervene.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
It is very difficult to say whether I trust it or not because sometimes my actions say that "yes, I do trust it", but in my mind I think that something wrong is going on.
Activity: 150
July 12, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
The market should be trusted only when stable growth has already begun.  Now the market is unstable and the price every day first grows and then falls.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
At the moment, the market is very volatile, I do not think that there will be strong growth in the near future. Most likely, we will see a slow growth, which, perhaps closer to the end of the year, will change for faster growth. At the moment, it is best to make only long-term investments.
Activity: 75
July 10, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
I hope he is green, but the market is not good, we can easily find a lot of reasons to make the market turn red! It is difficult to find a reason for the rise of the market!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
In a bear market and with such a constant price change, I do not believe that there will be a long period of green color. We are waiting for the investments and actions of whales, they are the only ones who can turn this situation around.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
The market has not yet recovered, I think so. After summer, market will be growth, probably. Im not exper, but as I remember last year was so.
Activity: 97
July 10, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
I wont trust a market until is has a major trend change.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
The market is green with Bitcoin remaining at the resistant threshold of 6700 for the past three days. For now it's early to conclude on the sustainability and subsequent recovery of the crypto market. The truth however is that the market will recover either now or later in the year.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 10, 2018, 06:18:04 AM
Does it that important? The market always changes, and there are still many people who  benefit and make huge profit when it goes red. This is only question of your trading skill. if you are bounty hunter than yeah green market is preferable
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 10, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
I do not trust much of a green cryptomarket because looks can be deceiving. I always check bitcoin's progress but for now, it's on a constant zigzag motion with a more downtrend direction. But if bitcoin can break the 7,000$ resistance and continues to push, only then that i will trust the green color.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 05:41:17 AM
I agree, we are rising little and dropping again so I dont wait bull season still, volume is very low and people are not interested to crypto much, I hope market can return to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 10, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
It seems to me that we shouldn't expect a strong growth, but use every opportunity to earn coins even with the current saw-like market. It requires a lot of patience and trading skill so don't waste your time and study trading basics properly.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
If this is the beginning of a big growth, then we will understand this later. Now the market is still in consolidation, and it's too early to talk about GREEN.
Activity: 448
July 09, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
I'm not sure that we will get a steady growth of the market. Most likely he fixed at this level. Obviously, the market is being manipulated, so it's very difficult to say what will happen tomorrow. But I believe that soon the market will really turn green and reach new heights
I very much hope that it will not be worse than it is today. If there are some positive indicators on the market, then this should be used.
Activity: 150
July 09, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Now the market can not be trusted because the market is unstable.  Today is the green day and tomorrow is red again.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
I'm not sure that we will get a steady growth of the market. Most likely he fixed at this level. Obviously, the market is being manipulated, so it's very difficult to say what will happen tomorrow. But I believe that soon the market will really turn green and reach new heights
Pages:
Jump to: