Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 18. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
If we look at BTC, it forms consolidations all the lower and lower. Since february, local highs are getting lower and lower. Once 10K will breakout, we will be able to believe in the green.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 01:52:12 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Although the bad market, we can see the market percentages green sometimes, but this situation is not giving hope to me for the near future of crypto. But of course I don't think that the current situation is the end of the crypto. I believe its potential and I think it can make a great comeback in the following months or in the first half of 2019.
Currently it is the best time for traders. Market is very predictable recently. Big whales are earning lot of money while newbies are in panic mode that Bitcoin has no future...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Although the bad market, we can see the market percentages green sometimes, but this situation is not giving hope to me for the near future of crypto. But of course I don't think that the current situation is the end of the crypto. I believe its potential and I think it can make a great comeback in the following months or in the first half of 2019.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Most likely the price will grow a little and after a couple of days the market will again be red.  I do not trust the market right now.
Activity: 171
July 15, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
I think the green market is indispensable. Can not have the rule of forever growth or red dot forever. It always has a cyclical cycle between growth - decline - equilibrium. To me, the green / red market does not have much surprises.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
I wish I could trust the crypto market without any doubts but it is so volatile that I never know what to expect even though it has been showing some good dynamic so maybe the stage of upward tendecies only is coming to the crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
usually in the history of cryptos the monts of the summer are the ones with the lowest volumes, so i think that it can be a bull trap, we won't see great pumps in these days, maybe during september
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 10:45:29 AM
Now is a good season to trade because this is the season of greening the market, taking advantage of the current state to breathe by collecting coin coins little by little, because I still doubt this green season, did not last long.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Yes, the market is green and yes, it's good.  But I think we should not trust the market right now. Soon the price will fall again.

I cannot call the market is green or red. It is very volatile. Still, there is some stagnation that we are watching. When the bull run starts, we will say that the market is green. Hope, it will happen this year already.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
You should never trust this market. Because he always cheats on us. HOLD and win. This is our first rule. Invest in the projects you believe and wait.
Activity: 53
July 14, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
My view is that the market will remain red in the next few months, and many projects are worthless, and such a market can not become green quickly.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 12:05:18 AM
How everyone was frightened by such an unstable market, that every rise now seems fraud. In fact, I doubt that the market will unfold so quickly, after such a long wave of falling, another wave is possible that will wash away all the remaining holders. The green market should be expected only next year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 13, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
The market is on a good position at the moment, but i do not think that it will be like this for a long time, let's hope for that, but it is more than weird to see it on green

good position for what? can you explain that? the market is so volatile and remember it needs some hours to the price to get down a lot from the last week pump. The market is so sensitive right now. It looks we will be gonna stable again at this time consider there was no anything to pump the market.
Activity: 278
July 13, 2018, 11:36:38 PM
I think this is the time to play for short-term/quick profits. The market is bottoming, however, it's still unclear how much more.Bitcoin needs a hard push, good fundamental news to bring the market up.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 11:32:25 PM
Even though the market is green but looks at the price of Bitcoin price still went down, now it is the right option to buy Bitcoin or altcoins in the market. But other about the short term rise, look at the long-term investment.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 11:28:09 PM
The market can not be red forever, nor green forever
Now is the time to lie down and wait for the market to recover strongly
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 13, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
We don't any assurance as of now as long we can't see that bull run started so it's depending for every crypto user if what they do if they see green again. I'm still hoping that it will be green and never go back to red.
  It is good to be an optimistic mate, it can make relief to all investors to invest in this crypto but be aware the advantages and disdvantages on it. Thus, the market is constantly fluctuating just believe and trust on the market cap that can surpass all troughout the challenges and it will persistently turn to GREEN.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
We don't any assurance as of now as long we can't see that bull run started so it's depending for every crypto user if what they do if they see green again. I'm still hoping that it will be green and never go back to red.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
Now the market can not be trusted because the market is unstable.  Today is the green day and tomorrow is red again.
Right now, the price of the market is constantly fluctuating and never stays stable. As I have observed, the market has been increasing steadily for about three days and then falling for the next three days later

Investigate and verify the projects you want to invest seriously in order to minimize the risk of your investment. I believe that the time spent by the investor for the initial research will not waste. I am buying good coins for a very good price that I think is unlikely to be bought in the near future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 13, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
The market is on a good position at the moment, but i do not think that it will be like this for a long time, let's hope for that, but it is more than weird to see it on green
Pages:
Jump to: