Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 16. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 21, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
Market now are turning into green even the market last few months ago they tutn to red I still trust to cryptocurrency that can recover again. Trust needed of bitcoin to recover it because if everyone panic and don't believe it will not recover and still dropping the value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
Most likely for about a month the price will grow and fall.  It is necessary to wait a little more and the situation in the market will improve.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Although the bad market, we can see the market percentages green sometimes, but this situation is not giving hope to me for the near future of crypto. But of course I don't think that the current situation is the end of the crypto. I believe its potential and I think it can make a great comeback in the following months or in the first half of 2019.
Currently it is the best time for traders. Market is very predictable recently. Big whales are earning lot of money while newbies are in panic mode that Bitcoin has no future...

Although I think this bearish period can go on more, I think starting investing can be good in these times. In my opinion, you should always make your buying by dividing your capital.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
The green market is only in a short time, and they will turn red again, I'm really disappointed in the market today, I've been holding my coin and resolutely holding on to the long term.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
It's amazing to see the blue of autumn in recent days. The market is coming back and I think it has recovered completely. Positive news always opens the trend and freshness. The market has opened up the joy to people and the community, who have truly trusted and patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
I can't say that it will stay in green and red days.. Market is unpredictable but let's just hope that if market turned to red wouldn't stay longer..
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
Personally I suppose that we will go 3-4k before really turning red
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think the market will turn green and won't stay red for long time. Lately, altcoins are not stable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 03:56:12 PM
After being RED for a long time, it is time to turn GREEN now. This time, the market is recovering slowly, which is better than a pump.
People who lost confidence of bitcoin has left. We will see healthy growth.
Activity: 85
July 19, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Well everything indicates bullish run. But when will it start and finish is a real question!
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
it used to be green during the last few days, but i am more than sure in that it is not 100% organic at the moment, and the prices are going to go a little bit deeper on the next days, well lets hope to do not see it happening anyway.
Activity: 19
July 19, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
for me i never trust the market even that is fully green, so just use your instinct and your speculation if you do trading, and the important thing is read the news about the coin, what is the trend. good news or bad news, that will be affect the market.

never trust trollchatbox  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

i fully trust on this current market, its a mini bull run and i believed next month will be the start of the great bull run and it wont look back so you better buy and hold now.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Actually, I am confident since the market is decreasing. I am saying my friends that definitely market will pump in future so don't get frustrated and hold your coin just. And that is already happening now. The market is pumping and yes I trust it as well I also hopping within next few months crypto market will recover So let's see.
Activity: 261
July 19, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

It is difficult to say in the near term, because the current is very unstable. Currently confidence in crypto is getting down and many are selling panic, but changes will be there and the market will return green.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
I want to believe, but very often after a small price increase the market was again red and the price fell again.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that the market can change its color for the green for a long time. It is fluctuating constantly. This is a hard time - only the most patient people will stay and be strong not to sell their crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
It has become really hard to trust cryptomarket. We have those quick ups and raises and the next minute everything comes dumbling down. So I cannot really say I trust it anymore, just have to act quick when the pump begins and throw some fiat at it to make some quick gains Smiley
Pumps run out within 10 - 15 minutes, it is almost impossible to maintain this growth. This is very similar to the manipulation of the market, but this is possible due to the fact that the market is still very young and it has much to develop.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
Yes, I fully trust the market now. buyers are positive, a lot of investments in cryptocurrencies occurred after the turn of the market from red to green. I think that prices will continue to rise in the coming months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 18, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
It has become really hard to trust cryptomarket. We have those quick ups and raises and the next minute everything comes dumbling down. So I cannot really say I trust it anymore, just have to act quick when the pump begins and throw some fiat at it to make some quick gains Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: