Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 25. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 12:22:47 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

It's not an easy call at all (if it was, it wouldn't be as profitable for many).

I am however optimistic and believe that it will turn green very soon. We've already had too much red for the entire 2018 to the point that we've reached the very bottom. It's time the bulls came back and started the uptrend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 28, 2018, 12:18:20 AM
Market will always change. There are times when the market becomes reddish. there are also times when the market turns greenish. The important point is how long will it be red? or until when it will be green. It's very difficult to guess. Let's hope the red market doesn't last long, and is replaced its position by the green market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:32:53 PM
its not easy to say if it's green or red... but for now.. i think it's red.. because of its dip... but maybe after a week it will turn green... we will be happy if it turn green if we want to sell some coins.. but if you want to buy some coins. it much better to stay red hahaha
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

I think I hope the growth that started a few days ago will continue. Of course, the correction will occur, but I want the general trend of cryptocurrency growth to stay as long as possible. And the volume of money in the stock market increases, the price goes up. Once again people began to believe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
I believe that the market will remain green for a short period of time, and I very much hope so. Red it will be on my mind until much later.
Activity: 172
June 26, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
Now the market is unstable and the price first increases, then falls.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 26, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
The market is very volatile. We can not say for sure whether it will be tomorrow or let it be red in a month, but it also can not be said that it will be green. But the high probability that it will be green
That green days will eventually come, patience is very important because if not, there is no room for us in the crypto world.
Volatility is natural in the market but timing is really very important, with the right timing, we will be able to sell our coins and tokens with a good profit.
Activity: 207
June 26, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
The market is very volatile. We can not say for sure whether it will be tomorrow or let it be red in a month, but it also can not be said that it will be green. But the high probability that it will be green
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 26, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
For the second day the market is red and the price of coins is very low.  I hope the price will be restored in a couple of days.
One can only hope, but as I just posted I feel like this is the last of the shakeout for the weaker hands. At least that is my hope at this point. Markets will return to green one day, and I can only hope that it happens this year sometime.
Marekt looks not so green recently. A bitcoin can still go down and lower in price. From this it is clear only that the market is constantly changing and looking back at last year's events is meaningless
Activity: 94
June 22, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
I do not believe the market because now it is unstable and the price every day first increases, and then falls.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
For the second day the market is red and the price of coins is very low.  I hope the price will be restored in a couple of days.
One can only hope, but as I just posted I feel like this is the last of the shakeout for the weaker hands. At least that is my hope at this point. Markets will return to green one day, and I can only hope that it happens this year sometime.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
Yes, Market is Green
Positive market conditions there is a tendency Market prices continue to rise throughout the day. Maybe this morning the price is 3.7 million, a few hours later the next 3.800.000 4.100.000 and so on.
Currently trading is easy to use. Why? because you simply buy at a cheap price and sell it at a price slightly higher than the purchase price. Just enjoy the profit until it reaches the highest price and you have to buy and postpone the price down
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 22, 2018, 04:43:05 AM
The market will be green again in the next few months, if not now, the price of the greenhouse is going down a bit, so I do not think they will be green in June, maybe. until August new green back
1DC
Activity: 448
June 22, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market nowadays is a bit tricky so I'm not get easily believe on that . I think it will turn again in red after few days but I'm still hoping that the market will recover so I can live a happy life before the holiday season just like what others wanted .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 04:40:03 AM
The market is in fluctuation which nobody can understand because sometimes the market price seems to be increasing but suddenly the price is dropping it means many people are buying the bitcoin at the 6700$. Whether to trust the green mark or not is incompletely dilemma.
Activity: 249
June 22, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
Maybe you have not been to the market for a while, but now it's all in the blood, because bitcoin started to fall and all the other altcoins started to fall again, I think that now many people will start fixing their deposits, probably you need to do it too.
The market due to low volumes allows whales to easily manipulate the price. It is enough to sell 100 bitcoins or something and the market immediately "falls", all due to the fact that small investors have run out of money and we are afraid to buy the crypto, because price is faling.
Therefore, large manipulators on market use it. Until institutional investors with big money come to the crypto market, we will observe such a sideways trend around 6000-7000$ for BTC
Activity: 223
June 22, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
Now it does not make sense to trust the green market because the market is still not recovered and tomorrow again there will be a red color.
I think so too
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 02:06:15 AM
I think in the current situation it is difficult to predict, too many factors and all do not take into account. But growth should definitely be this year.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
In a bear market and with such a constant price change, I do not believe that there will be a long period of green color. We are waiting for the investments and actions of whales, they are the only ones who can turn this situation around.
Pages:
Jump to: