Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 29. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Absolutely agree with you. I believe that soon we will see great growth again, we must wait, history repeats itself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

We don't know when the market will become green or increasing some value of tokens but if it comes we meed to grab it and be smart of choosing the good altcoins. Most of the time the market are always at red and in that way earning is too hard for us.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
Of course the market will fluctuate. But maybe this is a good signal. I think we need these feelings, the market looks green for a long time. And I expect it will be red, just to buy more.
Activity: 164
June 17, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
The market continues to fall, so you can not believe a short-term rise in the cost of bitcoin. As long as new customers do not come to the market, we will not see real growth.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 17, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
The market seems to be frozen in front of some global step, we hope that this will be a step forward and not a backward step. Otherwise, the crisis will then not be extremely easy to win, and investors will be even more difficult to attract.
Activity: 155
June 17, 2018, 06:15:43 AM
I think that for some time the market will remain red. Maybe a few months, maybe six months, maybe even a year. But then we are sure to expect a huge growth.
Activity: 173
June 17, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
It is not easy for the market to maintain green because there are too many speculators, and each of these people's transactions will directly affect the market price. Unless the real bull market arrives, the market can remain green for some time, otherwise it is basically red.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

for that reason the start of the market. but can not be sure because we do not know it might suddenly drop,
Hold on first and wait to make sure.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 05:07:39 AM
Market is stable. No green or red.
We are in consolidation phase and it could take years to see new all time highs.
Activity: 335
June 17, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
Do not think that everything is so bad. I'm now planning to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum until they start to grow again in price.
Activity: 63
June 17, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
I look at the market is going down or normal recently. But It doesn't illustrate that the market will be Red.  It doesn't describe the overall market conditions. The market has fluctuated. Sometimes The market is going down, sometimes the market is going up. In Crypto Currency is prevalent. And I think that the Market is GREEN
Activity: 26
June 17, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
All this year I ask you to be very attentive to the market if you are day trader - there will be so many bull traps that it is maybe better to speculate all this from the side. All year bears will attack
Activity: 40
June 17, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
as per my opinion the market will green only for a short period, maybe mostly for few days I think. I don't have that much of confidence to continue in green. If this is the first step to bull market, it is great
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
The price of coins always rises, then falls and the green market can not be trusted.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
Yes I trust it, I thin it will progresivelly go up until the end of year instead of having one of the classic uptrends in december. I may be wrong of course, is just my view.
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
Obviously, the market is difficult for the time being. I believe the market will grow sharply by the end of 2018. At present, Bitcoin price decreases cause the market to decrease relatively. Bitcoin is again influenced by too many factors, such as futures contracts, bad news to large organizations and whales that buy large amounts of altcoins and bitcoins at cheap rates. The current price of the altcoins is a good time to buy in and hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
The situation this year is rather difficult. There has not been stable green period of time since 2017, so I do not trust it. I prefer to watch and wait for the stable upfront trend.
After the growth that we saw in 2017, the market needed correction. After correction, the market consolidation period usually takes place. This consolidation period has a duration equal to the last bullish trend. Therefore, we should expect the end of consolidation closer to the fall and the beginning of a new bullish trend.
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
each market must experience an increase and decrease in price. will not survive in green forever. of course we must take advantage of opportunities that exist.
Activity: 532
June 16, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
The situation this year is rather difficult. There has not been stable green period of time since 2017, so I do not trust it. I prefer to watch and wait for the stable upfront trend.
Activity: 243
June 16, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
The market is not green anymore. It totally goes down and down.
We can see on Binance or Bitrex the proce of the crypto are reach their bottom.
We cant predict what will happen next, but i think it will green again in the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: