Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 27. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Some are buying and keeping more since the market dipped. I think it is good to buy now if you have spare capital to get more at cheaper price. Some are hoarding and waiting for the market to start another bull-run. It might come any time soon, and those who have bought the dip will surely earn a lot of money.
I think many are already tired to be purchased) all are already waiting for the frenzied growth)
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 20, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Some are buying and keeping more since the market dipped. I think it is good to buy now if you have spare capital to get more at cheaper price. Some are hoarding and waiting for the market to start another bull-run. It might come any time soon, and those who have bought the dip will surely earn a lot of money.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:16:00 PM
Mostly, cryptopeople hoard coins in defiance of noticeable slumps of levels and those provoke a limited climb in price easily during weeks.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 20, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
I do not trust cause of bithumb issue. Why those exchanges are not secure?
Almost every month we are facing security problems and nobody getting protection before hacking.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 02:42:40 PM
I do not trust the green market because the market is still unstable.  And most likely tomorrow the market will be red.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
Bithumb exchange was hacked and 30 million dollars have been stolen, so the market is red again )), although the SEO of Bithumb said that they will return all money to people.
Activity: 91
June 20, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
yes I believe, this time the market is showing its turning point, but there will likely be a correction, hopefully the correction is not big enough, and hope the price can continue to rise above the highest price, creating the latest price record.
Activity: 476
June 19, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Market is green...market is red. Market is green...market is red. Market has recovered...market has crashed. Market has recovered...market has crashed. See, this is how a normal market works. It's inevitable! Ups and downs, ups and downs. It's a normal thing. Good thing about this is that a trail has been marked. All we need to do is follow this trail and use it as a guide so that we will know when to invest. It's all about right timing and being able to see the patterns.
Activity: 103
June 19, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
It will keep changing from green to red, to red and back to the green from time to time that's not easy to predict. Anyhow determining between green and red.., it's one thing that really we sometimes do not realize it and hard to make sure. A lot of people are affecting it in the market, it's not easy to predict, but maybe if a lot more people are buying it from time to time.., maybe it's more likely on the green, but I'm still sure it will be.
Activity: 350
June 19, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
The market needs time to recover to the level when it will be possible to break trade at the level it was half a year ago, I am sure that by the end of the year we will see a big market growth and a good profit for those who made a long-term contribution
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
I think the price will grow only a couple of days and then fall again.  The market will recover only after a few weeks.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
Of course. Everyone want this. If the market grows, we will have more opportunities to invest. For those who are holding a coin, their account will increase significantly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
It seems to me that the market is now too unstable. I do not think that while it is worth buying any coins.

i buy a small amount of eth every week and that was great so far. the first 2016 in january for 2.24 dollars. today an ico bought by CGCX Exhange. that will also make a very good exchange from singapure. i will also win x 5 or x10. and in 2 years i don't need to work anymore........ I hope
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
From what I know, crypto is very close to fluctuating situations, therefore crypto will be very easy to change from green to red, and vice versa. In my opinion, this is a natural thing to happen to any market. So, although crypto is now declining very drastically, crypto will continue to have a chance to recover and increase its prices again. until the crypto can stabilize in green color in some time.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
It seems to me that the market is now too unstable. I do not think that while it is worth buying any coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
The market will go through cycles of ups and downs. So it's better not to put your trust in that. I don't trust too much in rising up of price of the cryptocurrency now, the falling down is very long and I don't think it is gonna finish now.
Activity: 490
June 19, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
No, to my great regret I do not believe in it, because it seems to me that such a rise as today, can result in very large losses for people in the future, it seems to me that here people must definitely prepare for even lower prices for bitcoin
Activity: 103
June 19, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
In the world crypto never believe the fact that the market is Green. Therefore no, I don't trust this. So far Green market it only signal traders that you can earn a short transactions. And for investors who put their means long term this is only a small joy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
recently there is a price shift between green and red, maybe the bear and bull boys are having a fight and we are in the middle of something that don`t know but it seems that for about some months we will see both greens and reds occasionally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 19, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
I am always optimistic that the market is immediately green, and see that the condition is now improving and the most appropriate size is the bitcoin price that is standard on all coins, and now the price is approaching $ 7000 and I'm sure this month can reach $ 10,000 and ETH can reach $ 1000.
From where such optimism? It seems to me that after such a "green" pause, the price may go down to 5000. This is certainly not accurate))) but it is likely. Anyway, it just hodl
Pages:
Jump to: