Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 26. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:26:41 PM
Bitcoin's value seems to be stabilized but it doesnt mean that the market will going to be bullish,we need some good confirmations so that we are going to be safe from the manipulations of these financial institutions
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Its green but there is still some heavy resistance on the week candle.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 21, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
Starting from the month of July, people speculates that price of all cryptocurrency will rise, hopefully it would happen. Most especially to bitcoin as our cryptocurrency king. But we must think positively that cryptocurrency price level become high soon, so that more people enjoy their hardworks on crypto business.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 21, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
The market becomes green only for a few days, and then the fall continues. We should not fall into this trap. We should be cautious and understand that crypto currency is a big risk.
Activity: 167
June 21, 2018, 02:41:20 PM
The market is already red and the price is falling again.  It seems now every day the price first increases and then falls.
Activity: 110
June 21, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
Now it does not make sense to trust the green market because the market is still not recovered and tomorrow again there will be a red color.
Activity: 207
June 21, 2018, 03:57:51 AM
yes, it is unpredictable. it is green and when it goes flat u can sell
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
It will be better to wait a bit and speculate the market rather than going in just for seeing green for a instance. we have seen ups-downs many times due to multiple reasons. Try to be a alert with all the news.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
I actually cannot be sure the price of Cryptocurrency will be red or green.
All possibilities are possible and the rise and fall of prices can happen quickly.
I know if Cryptocurrency is Volatile therefore it is difficult to ascertain the increase and decrease in Cryptocurrency price.
We can only wait and see because speculation will not be true.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
I think that this green situation will not be long here, because the volume is still very small. I think we should wait for the volume in the market to rise. I know the exact spring season to wait. so we have to be very patient, and let's always think that it's always easier to invest in a stable green volumes situation.

Yes, you are the right the present situation is the right choice to buy the coins because most of the coins are in dips. We don't know when the price starts going to increase in the market because once the bitcoin market starts increasing automatically other coins price will start increasing.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
Now it is impossible to trust the present prices because once it crosses the value of 7500$ people will start buying the bitcoin again. Now bitcoin price is in completely downtrend this makes people to buy more coins I'm the market.
Right now I don't see people buying that much and even with a good news a token can barely rally just like the past year. The market and the mindset of the people are now different a lot of people learned from their lessons so they observe the market first and even try to follow the move of the whales.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 03:15:45 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Some are buying and keeping more since the market dipped. I think it is good to buy now if you have spare capital to get more at cheaper price. Some are hoarding and waiting for the market to start another bull-run. It might come any time soon, and those who have bought the dip will surely earn a lot of money.
I think many are already tired to be purchased) all are already waiting for the frenzied growth)
Yeah actually we are very bored with a stable price like this. stable price and never happened pump and recover. when will it happen? when many of us have speculated to buy? has the whale not yet determined? so nothing has happened yett
Activity: 115
June 21, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
The price of coins always rises, then falls and the green market can not be trusted.
http://prntscr.com/jxgoit
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
June 20, 2018, 10:14:57 PM
Now it is impossible to trust the present prices because once it crosses the value of 7500$ people will start buying the bitcoin again. Now bitcoin price is in completely downtrend this makes people to buy more coins I'm the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
The market has been fluctuating for a long time.
We should be prepared for that since we are in cryptocurrency world.
It feels good to see the market in green, but we should know it won't stay green forever.
The easiest strategy is holding coins while ignoring if it is green or red.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 20, 2018, 06:21:40 PM
I think that this green situation will not be long here, because the volume is still very small. I think we should wait for the volume in the market to rise. I know the exact spring season to wait. so we have to be very patient, and let's always think that it's always easier to invest in a stable green volumes situation.

Yes the market is always changing from time to time, you must not trust it, watching it is the better way of monitoring its prices, also if it is green doesn't mean it will remain that long, red days is always been there, must hold your funds and better deciding of selling it can help you minimize your loss, always keep in mind that not everything is stable in crypto space.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
Now the situation has changed quite a lot. I think that no one expected such a sluggish spring and summer in crypt..
Activity: 144
June 20, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Today the market is red, and tomorrow is green.  The market is still unstable.  Therefore, I do not trust the market now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
Activity: 420
June 20, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
In a long-term investment I think right now you can buy the coins anymore , but for market activity, I think even maybe a little fall
Pages:
Jump to: