Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 30. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
The market has not been green for a long time, there are bouncy bounces, but still bitcoin falls in price, it is confirmed by many respected traders, they also say that the growth of the bitcoin price will begin only at the end of this year or most likely it will be in 2019.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:08:55 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think I hope the growth that started a few days ago will continue. Of course, the correction will occur, but I want the general trend of cryptocurrency growth to stay as long as possible. And the volume of money in the stock market increases, the price goes up. Once again people began to believe.

Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
You can never trust a green market.  Today, coins are growing rapidly, and tomorrow they are quickly falling again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:27:46 PM
Market always fluctuated and we always expecting green market. Better prepare the worst and make a safe investment. I am believe that cryptomarket will growing bigger but if community can not trust their investment, i think market growth will more slow
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
Trust is relative and a commodity which is valued differently by people. The green market saw a spike in the value of tokens but we have been seeing some for sometime now.
Activity: 138
June 15, 2018, 02:06:30 PM
I do not trust the green market because now the market is unstable and the price of coins is falling again.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
The market wont stay red or green because there's no consistent investment as of now. I believe that the market is already on its ripe stage in which no one can tell or predict the outcome. Because there's no good in investing if you can easily predict the outcome.
Activity: 142
June 15, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
Green or red, it's normal. Though this is indeed the majority, it is not always possible for red and green to last for a long time, and cannot restore market prices as it used to be. Their development continues to see that they may return in a few months.
I agree.  The price of coins will always grow and fall.  And now the market is unstable and I would not trust the green color.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
Now the market is unstable, but it seems that the market is beginning to recover.  The price is slowly starting to rise.
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 06:04:44 AM
Green or red, it's normal. Though this is indeed the majority, it is not always possible for red and green to last for a long time, and cannot restore market prices as it used to be. Their development continues to see that they may return in a few months.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
June 14, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
The market is now in a drawdown which can at any moment turn into a dump. I am now thinking of selling coins that are less promising in my portfolio.
Activity: 180
June 14, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last
Why are you discussing "the green state"? What do you mean the green market?
I really miss the green back market, because it will bring a lot of advantages to all the coins that I currently hold. it is a prayer that every time I read.
Activity: 87
June 14, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
I do not want to spread FUD or anything but I do not think we will have a realistic increase until the end of the year. There will be fluctuations no doubt but they will only benefit whales and not the little guy
Activity: 57
June 14, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
i heard that crypto The market is getting manipulated badly but i don't know whether it's true or not however Crypto market is something unpredictable.. but it will rise slowly ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
I think it was a trap. Its obvious that the market will continue to fall further. All attempts at growth ended in a strong fall.
Unfortunately, the optimists turned out to be wrong and by the end of the year we will not see 20 + k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
June 14, 2018, 04:17:28 PM
two months from ur posting and the market have gone sideways largely, we'll need long-term adoption of blockchain to rise, + wait for viable projects to come to the fore, for confidence in e mkt to be restored.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
I think the market is in a bear run . but it's neutral in these days . but this will change with the time . market will be green at the end of this year
I also believe that the market will grow only by the end of the year. Now there is a bullish rise, but it does not compensate for what was lost during the red market and many currencies are coming back.
Activity: 162
June 14, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
The market is very volatile. If you already made some good profits. Just take profits and continue hodling some. Taking profits is a must.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
I think the market is in a bear run . but it's neutral in these days . but this will change with the time . market will be green at the end of this year
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

it is clear form me that green situation will continue till 9200$ or 9400$ for BTC because some whales buy huge amounts of Bitcoins step buy step. you can check RSI indicator on trading view to see status of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: