Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 52. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:18:16 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I see the market is recovering slowly, I hope the price will rise soon like last year. I think It just crisis of crypto , so it is normal.
Activity: 53
May 10, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
I think the market is likely to break out after the arrival of the FIFA World Cup in June 14th this year, since that time compared to the huge demand for special currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
I do not see any reason to doubt, because the coin rates on the market are growing and now is the best time to invest...
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
I think that in the next few months, until the end is very not at least - the market will continue to grow. Then, Closer to winter there will be a recession again.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
yes I believe, this time the market is showing its turning point, but there will likely be a correction, hopefully the correction is not big enough, and hope the price can continue to rise above the highest price, creating the latest price record. Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
Already the day 2-3 the market is unstable.  But it seems to me that in the future there will only be a green color.  And if you want to invest, now is a good time.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
The market is waiting for more positive signals to break out of the downward trend of the entire cryptocurrency market. In the next few days I think there will continue to be a decline in the market to continue to rise, this is a common occurrence of this market recently. Be prepared psychologically and regularly monitor the market to be able to catch up with this happening.
What positive signals does the market expect? It has already thawed from the winter-spring decline. Now is the time of either stagnation or gradual growth. All players are afraid to invest large sums in the crypto currency. Therefore, growth is slow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
I have seen already so many green and red days since I joined crypto that I dont really pay big attention to price fluctuations,for me the general trend is more important,and it is going up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
The market will be green, it came out with a winter correction and now begins the formation of a strong bullish trend  Cool
Activity: 11
May 09, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
I always believed, even when the red market I always believe. I have experienced many things in the crypto world, from start buying when the price is quite high and in the end down. but the price can go back and up. so in essence must be patient, and sellau hold when the price drops and never do panic sell.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I bet it will stay in green and will pump . Hoping alao that all crypto will surpass its all time high so all of us gain profit and recovered if you buy during ATH.
Activity: 21
May 09, 2018, 03:46:34 AM
as per my opinion the market will green only for a short period, maybe mostly for few days I think. I don't have that much of confidence to continue in green. If this is the first step to bull market, it is great
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 04:09:59 PM
The market is now more positive than 2 months ago. The volume is returned to the market. Many coins have grown up quite well lately. I look to the future of the cryptocurrency market with optimism
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
May 08, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
The market is waiting for more positive signals to break out of the downward trend of the entire cryptocurrency market. In the next few days I think there will continue to be a decline in the market to continue to rise, this is a common occurrence of this market recently. Be prepared psychologically and regularly monitor the market to be able to catch up with this happening.
yesterday the market looks to have an uptrend, and some crypto has rising prices. but today some prices are starting to trend down again. this may be part of the market correction and the possibility of the market will increase again in the next few days.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
Yes, now the market is recovering, the volumes are growing. I think soon bitcoin will overcome an important level of $ 10,000
If it breaks this support level, I think it will again lower. Since last fall his men a good purchase, considering the hype when he was worth 20K. I think if he overcomes this threshold, it is permanently stuck on it, as it will begin to actively sell.
Activity: 490
May 08, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Yes, now the market is recovering, the volumes are growing. I think soon bitcoin will overcome an important level of $ 10,000
Activity: 644
May 08, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
Green is the color that every investor would like to see. I think it will be green until October 2018. A few days are always red. the rest of the year will be green and all investors will be happy
Activity: 81
May 08, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
It really hard to say right now but a lot of good new coming for cryptocurrency. In my own opinion if Bitcoin chart makes another higher high I would be satisfied that the market will stay for green because it will go for reversal trend.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
At the moment, the market seems to have stabilized. Even began to appear jumpers that jump up to 100%, Bytecoin one of them, I am very sorry that did not pay attention to it earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: