Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 55. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
There exist bad and gloomy news for some time but despite these negative conditions, I guess market will be green.
Activity: 95
May 06, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
You need waiting for a signal when market is rising, for example when BTC break the Downtrend and more good news are coming.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 06, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
Yes, I believe in it. In my opinion, the correction, which began at the end of last year, has already passed and soon we will see a new stable upward trend!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:17:54 AM
In the crypto-currency industry, all the balances have changed in recent months and there has been rapid depreciation. the market turned into a red color. but these days the colors of the graphics have turned green. I believe this situation will continue.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 06, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
yes. The market does not lie but you shouldnt be contented on what you see because the price can change instanly and sometimes it can happen on just a blink of an eye, therfor i suggest is to better check out the market more oftenly if ever you have a lot of time and also , you need to act faster if you only wanted to earn a sureball profit.

Just remember, green market can always switch to red market all the time or any time of the day due to the effects of volatility.
Activity: 39
May 06, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
Correction of the market is over. The fall is already coming to an end. Next, growth will begin. So it was always and so it will be now. After future growth, there will again be a market correction and a fall. And so on ad infinitum. The market is cyclical.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
I believe that the red price is now over. I have watch the price of the market keeps growing on these following days. I hope it will all goes up to recover those investors that lost a lot of money during the red days. There is also a possibility that the price goes drop again, but i don't think so. I belive that we will see in summer good price of bitcoin aboout 20 000$  Grin Now is the great time to buy tokens and recover your wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
May 06, 2018, 05:12:42 AM
The market is falling again. What's happening? Somebody knows? I already believed in growth and it falls again It's terrible
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

For almost two months already with the price of Bitcoin is increasing continuously so it means the market is green and hoping that our prediction will be come true, that the price will reach up to $40000, then we just to continue also our positive thinking, and hoping also that it will have a good result.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 06, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
I do not trust the market being green. Although I welcome this price recovery with open arms and think that it is actually a great thing that is happening now, there is no doubt that the price will not be able to stay up forever and the market will not stay green for long so we should all brace ourselves for the coming red market
Activity: 78
May 05, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
yes I believe because I always monitor market developments, from yesterday the market is already green and the price of coins in the market continues to rise this seems the beginning of the rise of all coins in the market after falling Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 05, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
red or green is a normal one. but I think until the end of December the market is more dominant green. hopefully it happens
Activity: 111
May 05, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

off course,  the market will rise soon.this is a clear indication that the crypto market is recovering gradually after some bad signals that rock the media a few days ago.
Activity: 87
May 05, 2018, 08:04:35 PM
In addition to the indicators, we also need to understand the latest trends, this month there is shocking news from the IMF who already want to move into the path crypto, this has the potential to make positive thinking from SEC or other state financial institutions, many altcoin start to green and we just have to wait when they are retroactive and eventually make bitcoin prices rise as high as possible.
Activity: 126
May 05, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
It is very unpredictable, the green state can last long, and maybe not so, now it green, and the price is gradually estimated, let's everything keep and hope for the best. Pump all right!
Activity: 291
May 05, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
yes I believe, because now it's been proven that the market price is green and never red again within this week
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
For now, I believe the majority of the market will be green. as many people predict and see from the price statistics, usually towards the middle of the year until the end of the year, the market experienced a positive trend (the majority in the green).
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
We know that crypto market is volatile. You can't exactly predict what will happen in next day. So, i am just enjoying that market is going to up and it's green. And, yes I believe in the crypto.
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 07:26:09 PM
Well it is not easy to predict that the market will last green, but for this one, i think i trust it. Wait patient is best thing to do now to recover lose for who was bought crypto for longterm investment.
Activity: 434
May 05, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
for the red market can happen anytime. so we must remain vigilant despite the green market. and to tackle the red market, maintaining a green market is the best effort. so I am convinced that by trying to hold back the market, it will be able to keep the market green.

This is quite a good month and hodlers must be happy with this results. And you're right, red market will always happen anytime and maybe it's good to dump some few profits that has been gained from buying when it was in dip.
Pages:
Jump to: