Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 47. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
May 21, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
The price of coins and tokens largely depends on the price of bitcoin. And bitcoin because of its great volatility will never stand still. It will constantly rise and fall in price and while this will happen until its price is formed due to supply and demand. Therefore, he can not always be either green or red. This color will constantly alternate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 21, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
i dont think we can say that market is green

it is not green but it is not bear market anymore

i believe 2018 will be the year of consoliation, starting from end of 2018 we can see uptrend with small inclination

but after 2019 Q2 untill the end of 2020, i am expecting to see a real strong bear market
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Now this market is green, but it remains extremely unpredictable. Hardly anyone can accurately predict whether it will be green or red. Even now I can not understand why it is green.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
I do not understand the essence of your question, if you think that the market will continue to grow, then I do not think that this will be so, many investors are already happy to have at least a price of $ 8k just to understand that prices on the crypto-currency market do not fall at least, it would be cool if they started their growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 21, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
The market has been fluctuating for weeks.
I won't be surprised if bitcoin falls below 8k again soon, but I believe in its long term value.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I believe the market will be green and red, past, present and future.
Activity: 165
May 21, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
I do not trust the current encryption market. Although it is green, I think it is only a short-lived phenomenon. The encryption market will also decline. This year's market is a typical example.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 21, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Yes, I also say that crypto market will keep green and the price of all coins will be at its peak. I believe the market will continue to grow and it is still worth it. I'm not afraid to invest much in crypto because I'm sure the coins I buy and I invest are the best coins.
Activity: 106
May 20, 2018, 11:01:25 PM
ow market is green and its seems it will continue coming days also because lot coins updates in coming months, compare to last three months Crypto market looking like grow up day by day
Activity: 165
May 20, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
I do not trust the current encryption market. This year's encryption market rarely sees the green, and there have been two recent declines this year and continues to this day. I don't think this year's encryption market will recover.
Activity: 132
May 20, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
The market is now relatively stable overall and fluctuations are short-lived. So the green of the market will not necessarily continue, but the current market conditions are generally good. It is worth investing.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
The current market has gone down severely and that has made many people panic. Until now, I have not seen the pumping of the Crypto market. It has stabilized at a low level, this is making me impatient.
But I still believe in Crypto, it will soon recover and let's continue to hold on to his altcoins. be strong guy.
Activity: 12
May 20, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
i think its just will be turn red and green again and over
just wait until the end of the year all will go up big i think
Activity: 63
May 20, 2018, 10:45:07 PM
i believe it will stay green in a lot run. market will rise because of competion. competition is the rivalry among sellers trying to achieve such goals as increasing profits, market share, and sales volume by varying the elements of the marketing mix: price, product, promotion and place.
Activity: 112
May 20, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
The market is doing well at the moment, as long as there is no negative press, this trend with continue for at least the rest of the month, we could see prices return like the ones at the end of 2017.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
May 20, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last

This green is normal and just a temporary climb up in which that is why the market is in red again. Market normal performance is just like a roller coaster ride in which sometimes it down then up and down again so better do not expect some great development during green because it will might just disappoint you in the end except if the market will actually to reach ATH again then that will be the time that we will celebrate.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 10:17:29 PM
Yeah market is a bit stable right now unlike in the past few months. But in crypto market anything can happen. tomorrow some bad or good news might break out and it will turn things around, it could in bearish or bullish direction. crypto is volatile.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last

OK, It is hard to say - very unpredictable
the market will definitely experience the development between green and red. this is common, for the green market could have experienced red. this is influenced by its development which shows a decline. when the green market should not just relax, because the price may go down at any time.
Activity: 18
May 20, 2018, 09:58:38 PM
In the past few days, I realized that the speed of change in altcoins prices and I do not know if I should trust the green. Suddenly becomes red, sometimes their movements or changes are fast.  I should study what altcoins are better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
Indeed the market is green but no one knows how long it ll last. Frankly, i don't think those days when the market was bulish will return anytime soon

I think the market will grow but in slow motion. In time like this, i am trying to gather max tokens

Yes the market is green now but we don't know until when can it lasts, so it is better to grab this opportunity while it is still in green and save the best for lasts...
Pages:
Jump to: