Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 54. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
Well, I think in the current situation it is difficult to predict, too many factors and all do not take into account. But growth should definitely be this year.
Activity: 137
May 07, 2018, 03:51:48 AM
Definitely, market is recovering gradually. Green means market is now recovering gradually. Trusting on it is your own decision which involves good knowledge of market Investing and trading always involve lot of risk.  if you are able to bear that risk then , invest in solid crypto projects especislly Bitcoin. If you invest with good knowledge, you would earn
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 10:14:36 PM
I think I hope the growth that started a few days ago will continue. Of course, the correction will occur, but I want the general trend of cryptocurrency growth to stay as long as possible. And the volume of money in the stock market increases, the price goes up. Once again people began to believe.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
I'm not sure if this is the end of the market. Although the market has started to show signs of recovery, it is not stable and the market will sometimes fall. So I keep holding this time and I don't make any decisions.

maybe he is unstability, but yet have a nice uptrend, but we will see..
we need to see more regulation and after that we can understand what we wil do
Activity: 52
May 06, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

i dont quite trust it, market can go back to falling again anytime now, i do not speculate on it anymore , if its green - good , if it is red - wait some time and it will be green again =)
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
To remain permanently green, he can not, he will then turn green, then again to blush and so on, but I hope the green phase will prevail.
And the as the the last time all was red.
It is time for the green graph.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
I still trust in cryptocurrency but I don’t believe now the market is green. It’s the ticks of misleading. Now the cryptocurrency Is unpredictable and hard to realize the situation if you are not experiencing. You can see some people are telling the market is green. But you find the market is red, so its difficult to identify. Some people say the market is green, on the other hand, some people are saying also the market is red.
If you blindly trust it and rush off to see than you will make a big mistake. So you should realize and analyze the market. That’s why I do not trust now the market is green, it is a gradually process because it’s a volatile if the price is rise high suddenly than it also falls suddenly. The gradual process is the ultimate process of success than was not go down easily.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 06, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
The market was in green mode, I think we need to trusted on it because this is the sign that our coins we hold are now we started to sell them and get enough profit that we hold even if in a long time we holding it.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
May 06, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
I don't think it's a bull trap, markets are finally stabilizing and we might see some growth now.

Then why we don't see any volume? Why we don't see buy support? Why can't Bitcoin pass 10k? Why can't ETH hold over 800? It's clearly a bull trap.
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 08:09:30 AM
I don't think it's a bull trap, markets are finally stabilizing and we might see some growth now.
Activity: 197
May 06, 2018, 08:06:25 AM
Notwithstanding the example of markers, we likewise need to comprehend the most recent patterns, this month there is stunning news from the IMF who as of now need to move into the way crypto, this can possibly make positive reasoning from the SEC or other state budgetary foundations, numerous altcoin begin to green and we simply need to hold up when they are retroactive and in the long run make bitcoin costs ascend as high as could be allowed.
Activity: 159
May 06, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The red is not potential... But looking forward it will get green soon, we were happy about the green but not knowing Is just for few days, LET just watch it and see how it goes.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
The cryptomarket is cyclical, today it is again red. Most likely this is due to the weekend, trade today is not very active. I hope tomorrow the situation will change for the better and we will again see how expensive coins are.
Activity: 148
May 06, 2018, 07:49:47 AM
I chose to trust it, and before this, when the market fell, I bought a lot of cryptocurrencies and waited for the market to pick up. Now that the encryption market has begun to pick up, I have seen hope. I hope the encryption market will continue to rise and reach the ideal price in my heart.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
May 06, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
Based on past history I don't there will always be a red period or bear period this is how cryptocurrency trading works and it works that way ever since, but I'm hoping that it will set a record as one of the longest bull trend or period in history, let's hope it is.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
I'm not sure if this is the end of the market. Although the market has started to show signs of recovery, it is not stable and the market will sometimes fall. So I keep holding this time and I don't make any decisions.
Activity: 140
May 06, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
The market is picking up. I think this is the beginning of a bull market. I believe that the market will not continue to fall. Although there will still be small fluctuations, I think this is a normal phenomenon.
Activity: 133
May 06, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
I trust it and I believe that the bull market is coming soon. After the market has continued to decline, there has been signs of picking up from now on, and prices have also risen a lot. I think the market is coming back....
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
I think it's hard to say, the encryption market is fragile, and any explosion news will affect the price, so we need to analyze it calmly.
yes, I agree with your opinion.
in the world of Crypto everything can change quickly. good news or bad news will greatly influence to raise or drop the bitcoin price.

but, if you can think calmly and be able to assess the situation correctly, all the news will not make us lose.
Activity: 123
May 06, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
I think it's hard to say, the encryption market is fragile, and any explosion news will affect the price, so we need to analyze it calmly.
Pages:
Jump to: