Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 50. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
I believe. The market will rise sharply in 2018 and turn blue. Today, the market is also performing green. The price of coin on the market is also rising, showing a strong market. According to chart analysis, from the beginning of 2018 until now, the market has shown more green than red. I think they will continue to be blue in the near future.
Activity: 378
May 17, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
If only hope, I still hope it can continue to rise, but who can give an accurate judgment of the current market? With the ever-changing market, it is getting harder and harder to make profits in it. It was not as simple as last year. Now it is too difficult to see the same long-lasting rising market last year!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:57:21 AM
I don't trust it. This year's encryption market has been falling. Although the encryption market started to pick up last month, the recovery has been slow, and it has started to fall again in a short period of time. So I do not believe that the encryption market will recover this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I don't know what you basis is for saying or declaring such thing, but if you are only being positive, I want to side with you because that's a good attitude. However, on the other hand, you must know that this market is just to volatile and unpredictable that a sight of increase, especially if it's only staring should not be prematurely considered as the market going "green" because many things may happen, and this market is always filled with happenings that can be turning points for the many assets in the market. So, the better thing to do is observe first before considering if such gain will continue on or not.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 05:30:21 PM
we should see some green and enjoy it while it lasts. Don't let greed control your emotions in trade, get out with little profits while you can because the bull season has not been confirmed yet.

I think that this year there is a high probability (60%), that we will not see the market green. I think the price will be kept at a given level.
Activity: 56
May 16, 2018, 04:34:44 PM
Nowadays, there are many ways to quickly and easily earn money and one of these ways is investing in ICO. In my opinion, the best ICO is a project Vireo. This is really cool project! Try it!
Activity: 19
May 16, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
we should see some green and enjoy it while it lasts. Don't let greed control your emotions in trade, get out with little profits while you can because the bull season has not been confirmed yet.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
the fact that the market now started to grow a bit is not an indicator, there will be another correction, and only then will we see the good growth of all the coins, so expect a fall
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 15, 2018, 03:30:06 PM
The market can never be the same color for a long time. Then he and the market so that the price is constantly changing. At this, traders make money. Therefore, the fact that the market today is green and tomorrow is red and vice versa is a normal situation.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
the bad news come and come, the market turns green for a while and then the market turns red again. it's so hard to predict in the short time, i belive that for  2 or 3 months later, the market will be green, the prices will be much higher than now
Activity: 18
May 12, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
The current growth of the market should not last long. Most likely soon we will see an equivalent fall. In the near future, the market will be an unstable situation, falling and taking off will replace each other.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
the bearish trend continues, but the market sometimes turns green like last days, the recovery of the market will take a little longer than we think
Activity: 121
May 12, 2018, 06:52:17 AM
I think correction is not finished yet, the market might become red again in a few days. There are no fundamental statements for the further growth at the moment, so it is quite risky to join the market now.
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
Even if sometimes we see red of course a sign of down fall but as of this day its start to rise or time to become a green market for so long. I do trust that market is green and continue investing if i have.
Activity: 294
May 12, 2018, 06:05:15 AM
I am a professional crypto currency traders so I am always believe and always trust with crypto currency market. In a short time ago crypto currency market show red signal on the time I don't let to buy altcoin because I am very trust with this crypto currency market and I know crypto currency market will be green again and in a couple of days later the total crypto currency market show Green Signal so I am always trust with crypto currency market and without any kind of doubt.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 12, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
Definitely, market is recovering gradually. Green means market is now recovering gradually. Trusting on it is your own decision which involves good knowledge of market Investing and trading always involve lot of risk.  if you are able to bear that risk then , invest in solid crypto projects especislly Bitcoin. If you invest with good knowledge, you would earn
Actually some of us here are waiting to green the market and if this will in the red situation.
Because in green we are so glad to increase the price of our coins that we hold because we know it was the time to sell all our coins have for now and waiting so long for that.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
May 12, 2018, 12:20:05 AM
It's turn back to red and down to $8k again after almost reach $10k in few days ago. Idk what happen, but it's very sad when see the red market again after some greed market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 12:04:38 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I think all this green in the market will gradually stay and progress over time,
I can’t safely say or assume that it will stay in course since it is a volatile market
afterall. Most of us notice that there really are reds mixed up despite the
notable progress in prices with cypto. But the latest pump is significantly
proportional to the green that we all have noticed and felt, it’s still a long
process and a lot can still happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 12, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
Just had a couple of bad days with the latest crypto scare news coming out of Korea of exchange improprioty. I thought the governemnt there was supposed to be regulating hard the exchanges or do they just want to tax them  Huh
Activity: 45
May 11, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Look at the charts and market, some green or red sign are fake alarm and might get you take to wrong decision. Better to see the market volume which could give you a good analysis.
I agree. But crypto market will go up...
Pages:
Jump to: