Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 73. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
It might turned into red wehenever these big players wanted to take profits surely they will once again dump bitcoin's value that is why it is better to be alert everytime that the market seems to be stabilize.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
It is really impossible to predict something here. I hope that we just see the market recovery and as a result, the rate will be at least a bit higher than it was at the beginning of January. Bulls are coming and price should be much higher. Remember the predictions of the institutional investors.
Activity: 644
April 20, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
Indeed this condition is still a bit dubious, because this is just the beginning of the price movement of the coin up,
so there is still possibility to fall back
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:03:58 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?
I think the market has turned and will be green. I don't see any reason anymore to keep it red, whales have to earn billions and attract hamsters so the latter begin to move the price up. What is the point for whales to fight with each other? Exchanges are bought, money is invested, now it's time to make a giant profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
Yes, I think there's good and considerable reason to accept this green all over the market, though prices
are still not that high but there's good movement in prices and we can still buy coins at those prices. I
think this whole thing is setting up for that price climb that speculations are always talking about.
It surely is a very good pump, prices aren't fluctuating erratically unlike the previous months, If this keeps
going at this rate we might see better prices in a few weeks. People are gonna hold more of their coins
and wait for best prices, I still think it's still a long way to go though We're still in the midyear. A lot
can still happen. But a green market is always welcome.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
The market is quite unpredictable, although interesting. The green state can last for a long time, or it can quickly change, let's hope for the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
April 20, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
No I don't trust it yet many noobs got burned by holding through this bear market. There will be a lot of selling. both alts and btc are very fragile. 1 whale can just dump before the breakout and we will get back into bear market.
Very fair fears. I also think that this is only the beginning of growth. And as always happens at the beginning of a short rise in prices - a small price collapse. And then the second - a giant wave of growth)
Activity: 376
April 20, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
if in my opinion, the market is going to the moon's soil will often be for the green color. and will continue to rise as last year.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
April 20, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
No I don't trust it yet many noobs got burned by holding through this bear market. There will be a lot of selling. both alts and btc are very fragile. 1 whale can just dump before the breakout and we will get back into bear market.
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
Now this market is green, but it remains extremely unpredictable. Hardly anyone can accurately predict whether it will be green or red. Even now I can not understand why it is green.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
I think something similar to this was asked sometimes ago, if i am not mistaking. As a matter of fact, the green market is more real than we can think. It is now clear that we are gradually approaching another peak in the cryptocurrency market. The bull run is about to emerge. Lets wait to see what will happen in the next few weeks. I am optimistic that many holders will be in great profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I am convinced that the green market will survive and continue to increase. as long as the price of coins continues to increase and much progress is made on every coin in the market. it is very helpful for growth and market development.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 20, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
Personally, I do not plan to invest in projects in this market. Here you need to be extremely cautious, given the instability and volatility of this market, everything can drastically change at any moment

Well, I think that it was necessary to invest earlier, before everything became green. Now I, too, would not risk investing in such a market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
April 20, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
Now there is less and less doubt that the situation in cryptocurrency market has changed and in the coming months we should expect a stable growth. We have been waiting for this for a long time and now I am full of optimism.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
Personally, I do not plan to invest in projects in this market. Here you need to be extremely cautious, given the instability and volatility of this market, everything can drastically change at any moment
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
You may as well be asking a magic 8 ball about the little daily fluctuations in the value of coins. Buy for long term investment and instead of spending your time fretting over whether today is a red day or a green day maybe spend that time adding value to your life in some other way. educate yourself or go for a bike ride.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Now there is a rather long rise of the market. I believe that he will continue in the future. Moreover, a lot of good news that will stimulate growth. I hope we will reach great heights in 2018.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
While it is not very predictable, it is desirable to believe that difficult times have receded, but this growth can be exclusively temporary. Certain shifts were two months ago, but they did not end with anything good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 20, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
In my opinion, the red market is always better than the blue market. Because when the market goes down is the time when we should invest. This is a rule to grasp when you are a trader and make money mainly because of the trade.
I am still waiting for the market to go down seriously to implement my strategies in the future.
Activity: 83
April 20, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
there is a steady upward tendency in the subcoin projects. At the moment, sub-coin projects that you will invest in may cause a decline in the short term, but how much longer they can fall under the ico price anyway. I believe that nice days are coming
Pages:
Jump to: