Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 71. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
April 25, 2018, 06:28:46 AM
For me market will not stay in green it will be a temporary only,. Once the market turns green again, that the time to sell your coins what you are holding.
Activity: 420
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
April 25, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
In this case, the market will continue to change over time. we do not know what happens to the market one day ahead, it could just keep getting better (green) or vice versa (red). which we must be smart to deal with the current market conditions. To do trading, one of them we should be able to make market analysis by utilizing the charts available in every exchange market.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
It's recovering, but it's not going to stay green for a long time, it's going to turn green in a few days, and it's going to turn red some day, until the market normalizes, and then we can see the green.
Activity: 700
April 25, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
What I see on the market resembles me a kind of a game. Millions of people are involved in it. The market can be green today, and tomorrow it will be red. Just learn how to live with it.

Looks like market already start to green again. As we can see after market cap below 300billion dollar, right now market cap already above 400billion dollar. Its good recovery because it will give investor more confidence about cryptocurrency market
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
What I see on the market resembles me a kind of a game. Millions of people are involved in it. The market can be green today, and tomorrow it will be red. Just learn how to live with it.
Activity: 141
April 25, 2018, 04:11:13 AM
Yes, I believe in it. I think the bull market is coming. I will continue to hold my currency and wait. The market is slowly picking up. I believe that it will officially enter the bull market in May and look forward to the next outbreak of the market.
Activity: 169
April 25, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
I do not trust any investment. I only believe my judgment because I know that investment will be risky. Although the market is now starting to pick up, the pace of recovery is very slow, and today, why the market began to fall, it is likely that this is a trap.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
In the crypto currencies market recently the color of the graphics was green. there was a need for it to be very long. I hope this will continue. I believe it will be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 25, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
The market in any case will be in green tones it is inevitable. The problem is when and for how long. After the market was opened in late December, bears captured the market for futures.
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
The encryption market does not mean that you can make money by trusting it. The rise and fall of the market are all normal phenomena. This time the market rebound is not necessarily good news. It may be a trap. We should maintain an ordinary attitude towards this market change.
Activity: 546
April 25, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Green is the color of the hope, and surely it lets me think that the market will start going up. Yes, I suspect that this period might last several months. Stabilization will be not the easiest time for all.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Of course I trust in numbers. But we still are watching that growth hasn’t become a steady tendency. There are many comebacks during the last time. So I need to be more aware about investing in crypto coins.
We see a gradual increase in the price of coins, I think this is the beginning of a new cycle of market growth. I think that a similar situation in the market will be maintained for several months.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Of course I trust in numbers. But we still are watching that growth hasn’t become a steady tendency. There are many comebacks during the last time. So I need to be more aware about investing in crypto coins.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
all the balances are being set up again in the crypto currencies market. now the prices have stopped falling and the color of the graphics has begun to turn green. I have never lost my faith in crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 03:25:34 AM
I think you are right, because the market is gaining momentum, in the future it will become an everyday life. Therefore, I think that it will be green. Interesting question, thank you.
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
I believe the blue will continue to dominate  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 23, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Because crypto coins have fluctuating characteristics, it can not be said that the market will remain green or will forever be red. The market will turn green and red. If the current market is green do not be surprised if it will be red. No need to worry about it, because it is normal like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Cryptocurrency market has fluctuations , but we don't need trust market. We need to trust tokens/coins with really promising technology and solid team.

I believe good days coming soon in cryptocurrency world. When good times come, we must be prepared for bad days. This will protect us from market crashes. Thats the reason why we need to invest into projects with exceptional use cases
Merit: 552
April 23, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
Just follow ( the green of market will run up to ends of year) the market don't fight them, if the trend of cryptocurrencies is up it is good time for trading and if the market to be red it is good for vacation, stay be focussing on the trading plan and always follow the trend of price. The market is market it is always volatility in the price and it is good for getting the profit from it and the market is not religion must be trusted.  Grin
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Yea it's a good thing to look at right now as the past couple of weeks the market has been in the green and seem to be recovering more albeit slow but steady, although we all know that it might go back down since price fluctuations are normal in the market so we cannot really expect prices to stay green forever. It is a nice change from the bleeding market we had last month though.
Pages:
Jump to: