Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 74. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Yes, I have to admit I'm beginning to like the current market condition, everything seems to
be going green. Prices are acceptable, still good enough to buy and profit. Still Bitcoins is
growing at a slow but acceptable rate, it would have been much better if bitcoins would
accumulate enough to pump more, exceed the $10k price and more. If that happens altcoins
would be staggering. A true green day that would be.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
April 20, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
market will always be green in order to achieve the greeness of the market is to watch the market itself, how the supply and demand major factors on determining the markets rise.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
Green or red that it is normal. While this is indeed a majority is always red and green also cannot last for long and haven't been able to restore market prices like it used to. its development continued to see them in a few more months might be able to return.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
April 20, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
yes I believe, this time the market is showing its turning point, but there will likely be a correction, hopefully the correction is not big enough, and hope the price can continue to rise above the highest price, creating the latest price record.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
We always hope for green market. I believe and trust that it would get better day by day. Everyone had already bought the lowest prices as possible and going green gives hope for everyone. The buying period had been so long for awhile and that would also increase the demand until supply last. When supply lessens the price goes up and its time to sell again. Its just really a cycle. It always depend on how we participate in the market and for some external issues that quite affect it also.
I wait big dump from whales for their re-purchasing. And now all markets looks like fish place. Enter and fish! "All green, spring, we live forever"  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
We always hope for green market. I believe and trust that it would get better day by day. Everyone had already bought the lowest prices as possible and going green gives hope for everyone. The buying period had been so long for awhile and that would also increase the demand until supply last. When supply lessens the price goes up and its time to sell again. Its just really a cycle. It always depend on how we participate in the market and for some external issues that quite affect it also.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Correction of the market is over. The fall is already coming to an end. Next, growth will begin. So it was always and so it will be now. After future growth, there will again be a market correction and a fall. And so on ad infinitum. The market is cyclical.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

We can say that it will go more likely red than green but it is a opportunity for everyone to buy many coins as much as we can. And soon will be able to sell them in the more green days/future.
this time is good for buying crypto. it's not late to buy.
i think next month will be up significantly
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

We can say that it will go more likely red than green but it is a opportunity for everyone to buy many coins as much as we can. And soon will be able to sell them in the more green days/future.
Activity: 602
April 20, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
I have no proof but i can say that green will prevail in the market. Even if sometimes we see red of course a sign of down fall but as of this day its start to rise or time to become a green market for so long. I do trust that market is green and continue investing if i have.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
I sincerely believe that now there is a strong rapid growth of the market with further minor corrections  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
Crypto currency can never be trusted, but I think that it will still be green for a couple of months, and then again there will be a strong drawdown, only this I believe. Now all interested whales will record profits at the top and then there will be a drawdown and a level such as now. this is only my opinion!
April 20, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
Yes of coursely i trust it, this is time to buy don't miss it! but i think the period will end on the early May Smiley
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
The marketplace is a mechanism that reacts to any change in the news and investment background. The market to be green or red. A trend can change every day. I want the market will be in green more often than in red and bitcoin price to rise about $15000, but I think that's possible only by the end of 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
when we see green colors, we do not show that we are in a real recovery, prices fell too much, and we saw a small correction, it's a pity for those people who lose big money Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 08:14:16 AM
No I do not trust to market but I would like tou trust it Smiley I need more green market:)
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
In my opinion, the fact that the market now started to grow a bit is not an indicator, there will be another correction, and only then will we see the good growth of all the coins, so expect a fall
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 08:11:54 AM
those who run the market know that we think that growth has begun.
We need to be careful not to fall into the trap
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
I dont trust it. We are still sitting on this bear market trend. Any green candle or price action movement is only a market reaction. Bitcoin price will still follow his downtrend movement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
The market being green now is a good thing and I also understand where you are coming from seeing as bitcoin has a tendency to fall back once prices start going up again so what I think is that the price will keep going up and get to $10,000 - $11,000 and then we will start seeing another downtrend as the price goes back down again. Hopefully it will stay green for a long time this time around.
Pages:
Jump to: