Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 76. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 19, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Well its been a long time that the market has been red and I think most of the holders are already trusting the market. The panic buying is over and the we wait for the prices to go to the moon and celebrate afterwards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

All i can say is, trend is your friend until its not. There is not yet any uptrend in place until it creates new higher high and an extension to the upside. The price can move sideways with a very long time. Every market moves 70% sideways and 30% trending.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 19, 2018, 11:45:17 PM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last

Positively. Great faith is probably becomes reality due to  positive mindset. If you have positive mindset of green market stability then trust your self to invest and earn great profit as well in your positive ways of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
April 19, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
the red market will follow the green market, otherwise the green will turn after the red too cause that is how it work IMHO. volatiles chart, decetralized system that was make the color are in the red or green. you can buy it when it is on the red market and sell it on the green, infact this is not the easy part to do but this is how the market work. so dont be to greedy when the market are turn the green go sell some of it, and dont be scare when it is on the red chart.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
April 19, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

seems like you are true. the market is still green and not a bull trap.
the red market now really over, and the crypto is going to the green bull market for now.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:49:49 PM
Yes of course why wouldnt trust this green candles? its bullish market.Bitcoin is indeed in an uptrend right now and it could easily hit $10k! few days or weeks from now we are going to make a lot of money,keeping my money to bitcoin as it is in a bullish trend we need to buy some at it is going up for the upcoming days.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think it won't stay green all the time. Cryptocurrencies are so volatile, the price move up or move down at any moment. So the price will turn green soon and we can't avoid that.
Activity: 602
April 19, 2018, 09:09:34 PM
yes of course, even the markey is on RED i'll never lose my trust to this industry. This is a newly discovered portion of land if all of us will conquerors, we all know all of the things in this world will go anywhere but digitalization. I mean there slip ups and negative news but i consider it as part of the process, they say in order for you to because a true warrior you need to be tested many times. A knight in shining armor are those who don't let their suit tested.

Market in one day red and another become green. Its always happen because market always volatile. We should trust in cryptomarket because we already investing our money. Cryptomarket will mature and when it happen, maybe market cap become trillion dollars
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 09:03:33 PM
I say it is rather unlikely that it will stay red for a big period of time. Just like any other instrument it is destined to become green at some point. For now, though, it will turn red soon enough.
Why do you think that the value of crypto currency will fall again? We have only recently experienced a long, long fall. It seems to me that after this there should be growth.
in one week market becomes to be growth. u can see in ur fav market.
in my opinion, it will continue to growth
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 19, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
I think it will keep on changing. Most of us wants the market to stay green but it can never happen. Bitcoin will always change its price and we all know that it will go up and down. What we need to do is to monitor the trend and time it perfectly. Buy low and sell high later. You can buy when the market turns red but make sure that you can hodl it for a few months. BTC is so low right so I won't consider selling.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
April 19, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

For the moment, there is nothing I can do but to really trust the increasing values of coin. This is the time to trade some of your coins and be able to gain. Though it is not yet reach the maximum, at least there is movement we see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 08:42:24 PM
I say it is rather unlikely that it will stay red for a big period of time. Just like any other instrument it is destined to become green at some point. For now, though, it will turn red soon enough.
Why do you think that the value of crypto currency will fall again? We have only recently experienced a long, long fall. It seems to me that after this there should be growth.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 19, 2018, 08:28:11 PM
yes of course, even the markey is on RED i'll never lose my trust to this industry. This is a newly discovered portion of land if all of us will conquerors, we all know all of the things in this world will go anywhere but digitalization. I mean there slip ups and negative news but i consider it as part of the process, they say in order for you to because a true warrior you need to be tested many times. A knight in shining armor are those who don't let their suit tested.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
April 19, 2018, 08:18:24 PM
I trust it, think we have a bull run up ahead.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
I think correction is not finished yet, the market might become red again in a few days. There are no fundamental statements for the further growth at the moment, so it is quite risky to join the market now.
Activity: 378
April 19, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
Yes, I do. I extremely believe that it is a good time for investor and trader because they can get much profit from holding coins. And I see that everyday altcoins and btc are getting high and high. SO, now we do not need to be panic anymore because what most people waiting is coming.
Activity: 445
April 19, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I do trust the green marks in the market which is a completely sign of recovery from the continuous backdrops early this year. But we should also expect sudden dumps to happen because the market is naturally volatile. But rather than to panic whenever the market price is falling,making it an opportunity to invest would be a better thing to do to earn profit from it. Just wait and hold.
Activity: 180
April 19, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
market is currently showing a positive trend
the price slowly land up little by little and there are some reasonable correction before it finally rises even higher
the right moment to go buy some potential coins that have good news
maybe the period of price plummet has begun to pass in this Q2 and will fly even higher
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

The price of bitcoins is slowly increasing again today so we can say that those people who invest earlier will really get a huge amount of profit since bitcoins already reached $20k dollar before in the market.
Activity: 185
April 19, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

We cannot identify when will the market will turn red and green. Trading is very unpredictable to make a speculation that it will turn green for so long and eventually will turn red in a short period of time. We cannot predict the price of altcoins and bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: