Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 9. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
Its not a matter of trust or not trusting, bitcoin is an investment product and it fluctuates because of human emotions. when its cheap and popular everyone buys it - so the price dramatically goes up, so less people start buying it and then it goes down - then people start selling because they presume that it will continue to go down forever  - then when it gets cheaper start buying again. its like an emotional roller coaster. but if you understand the nature of this investment you see that it is a long term investment and that you need o hold for at least a few years before you can make a profit.

Exactly how I feel about LTC and my other crypto investments.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
Its not a matter of trust or not trusting, bitcoin is an investment product and it fluctuates because of human emotions. when its cheap and popular everyone buys it - so the price dramatically goes up, so less people start buying it and then it goes down - then people start selling because they presume that it will continue to go down forever  - then when it gets cheaper start buying again. its like an emotional roller coaster. but if you understand the nature of this investment you see that it is a long term investment and that you need o hold for at least a few years before you can make a profit.
Activity: 283
August 19, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
for a long time the market situation was unstable and uncertain, for example a few months ago the market had experienced a very drastic price increase but it turned out that it was not a market recovery and only lasted a little, and that was what made it difficult to determine whether the market greening what is happening now will survive in the long run or not, but hopefully the green market now will take place in the long term and this is a recovery in prices that are predicted to occur at the end of this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 19, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
Today we are seeing all thing green, but I dont trust this will go like this for a while, I think they will drop again in 2-3 days we are seeing same this things from 6-7 months.
The green market actually rarely happen, so it's better if we can take advantage from it. Since market could become red and green as well, we should not waste our time by doing nothing, we have to be able to see any opportunity no matter the condition is. Red market doesn't mean we can do nothing, though it's red, we still could do something.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
This reminds me too much of June, I don't trust it at all
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
August 19, 2018, 10:42:39 PM
The market is green means buys are increasing! That's from people who anticipate a "BULL" I think most of these people are experienced enough to keep believe in the market alive. I trust it. But I would always buy in when everything turns red. So I could put up a little for sales when the green is consistent for a week or two.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
the market is green it depends on the circumstances ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
Base on some research and news i found, this year will be a bearish year for the market that it will only got a small chance for the market to recover, but i am positive that after this year, crypto world will again hit the green spot.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
Perhaps it will stabilize and only a few cryptocurrencies will remain.Maybe the price will be vary from 5000 to 10000 dollars.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
I believe, but not now, the end of the year is the most appropriate time
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
August 19, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Altcoins left our enthusiasm in our crib again yesterday. The Altcoins left our enthusiasm again yesterday. Some people do not want the market to be green for a long time. For this reason the bull can not be permanent. All graphics are failing.  Sad
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
The market is green in a short term. You can buy BTC at the 6200 and to wait when it will hit 6900-7100. Situation will alts looks also not bad, but for the short term. I am waiting bigger dump in September, BTC can dive to 5400-5200. This support level is very strong.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
I believe but not now, the market will turn green again later this year
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
at the moment the market remains in the red zone and this can last several more months, but I'm sure that growth will be!
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 18, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
We are on weekend and we see reds on all coins again this is very sad situation but we have to be hopeful this crpytocurrency is required that. We should hold our coins again and again until the big rising and we earn so much money in this cryptocurrency. Just be patient and hold our coins just two things.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:10:01 PM
At first I was believing that everything is already restoring but then I saw real image of market... I think today we must keep patience and wait for real changes.
But this pump which had a place not that far ago could give us more hope for coming months, i think that this year could still bring us some profits.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 04:02:11 PM
I think in the current situation it is difficult to predict, too many factors and all do not take into account. But growth Very unlickly be this year.
I think correction is not finished yet, the market might become red again in a few days. There are no fundamental statements for the further growth at the moment.
Activity: 560
August 18, 2018, 03:49:05 PM
Here in this period it is quite low market - red exactly. Not knowing how much it will be but collecting some dip coins it sounds benefitial when things start to turn around. I hope that phase will come soon.
Activity: 172
quickest cross blockchain transactions
August 18, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
Today we are seeing all thing green, but I dont trust this will go like this for a while, I think they will drop again in 2-3 days we are seeing same this things from 6-7 months.

It is better not to trust prices surging for no obvious reason. Also the volume was low yesterday, something smelled fishy. And when I woke up today I saw many of the yesterdays big movers in double digit loss...everyone who got fomo and went in got wrecked.
Activity: 57
August 18, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
The market is red, so stable growth has not yet begun and one can not now trust the market.
Pages:
Jump to: