Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 5. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
Yes, I believe in it. In my opinion, the correction, which began at the end of last year, has already passed and soon we will see a new stable upward trend!There exist bad and gloomy news for some time but despite these negative conditions, I guess market will be green. Therefore, simply there is no other way out except to just wait for improvements.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

https://www.cryptocompare.com

looking at the current prices of altcoin and bitcoin there are some verdant looks, but not a few are still in a state of decline, therefore actually I still feel doubtful about the improvement I desire
Activity: 381
September 20, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
All hurricanes happen albeit a lot, but eventually the market is recovering. And so now the market is gradually turning green and i believe in this recovery. But it will probably take two months to recover from the recent price drop.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 20, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will pass this crisis and will start to grow, no matter what. The fall is only temporary and it will end.
There is always an element of uncertainty in the crypto market. So it is rather good to be a bit ambiguous and not 100% certain. There looks only a $10 rise in the value of ETH. Bitcoin is still down, though in good vibes as compared to the rest of the market, it is yet to gain great weight it lost all this time.

So even if the market looks momentarily green, I am not so excited about the appreciation in the price for the time being. We might get the values rising high till the last month of the year. Besides, the market for these coins may also respond to the rising demand for the potential projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
speaking of today is more do you trust ripple
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
The recent signs i see the market is really getting good and this is sure as all Altcoins are rising. Is there any time period is about to raise prices at the end of this year.
Activity: 283
September 18, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
it's difficult to tell, because market is keep on changing green and red we not easily guess, so we should all are wait, then will see what will happen in upcoming days.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
For now, i dont trust it at all. The all green is just illusion, crypto market is downtrend now, nothing can change it. We must try to learn accept the reality,dont always fool yourself
Activity: 15
September 18, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will pass this crisis and will start to grow, no matter what. The fall is only temporary and it will end.
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
Today is really good growth.  But it seems to me for a while.  I doubt that the market began to recover.
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 14, 2018, 12:23:02 AM
I’m still not confident and I still don’t trust the market going green today. It is just one day down and it happened a while ago too that the market was all green and the next few days dropped its price back down again. But I do hope this’ll be the very lowest price it will ever swim down because if Bitcoin drops down again and would reach $4-5k I think they will loose a lot of investors and won’t trust Bitcoin anymore. And obviously the market will suffer again, which is what I am not looking forward to this year.

I agree mostly, It seems to me like this is just one out of the sooo many deadcat bounces that we've seen already. Anyways, we will probably keep thinking that untill there's enough proof of the real bull market returning. Anyhow I do think that IF bitcoin would ever drop to 3-5kusd again, a lot of people will jump in again to grab some cheap bitcoins.
Activity: 658
September 14, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
The current market is green and it seems that the altcoins are recovering stronger than Bitcoin. but once green, there will be a strong downfall of Crypto. So we should sell the altcoins and hold USDT. Perhaps this is the best strategy.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 12:00:25 AM
I think it is finally the time for recovering of the market! For so long time we were wating for this and finally this is it!! I hope that green days are back!!
Yea, now we see that the market has experienced many increases. and in my opinion this is an interesting thing because the growth of ethereum today is very good in terms of increase. hopefully this can continue
all altcoins and bitcoin are increasing now,
is this a sign that bearish is over? I hope like that
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 13, 2018, 11:02:21 PM
I think it is finally the time for recovering of the market! For so long time we were wating for this and finally this is it!! I hope that green days are back!!
Yea, now we see that the market has experienced many increases. and in my opinion this is an interesting thing because the growth of ethereum today is very good in terms of increase. hopefully this can continue
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
market does not lie . what is you see is what you get , so  my answer would be yes .  i 100 percent trust the market and it does not really matter for me if it is red or green  but lets face the truth that the market can always nose dive no matter how high it is , so we must not get discourage easily , instead we  can just use the dip or the red zone to buy more crypto coins , so that we can re fill our bags more often .  besides we can just recover our capital and earn a huge profit as the same time , as soon as we sell our coins at a pump market .
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 13, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

For now the market cannot be trusted as still there is no sign of a healthy performance because of it's slow moving performance that its looks like anytime it will crash again. Hopefully the market will bounce back before next year as it was predicted by most famous experts in Crypto field so let's wait and see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
September 13, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Oh)) I saw the date of this post and it made me smile)) If only we knew then that in almost in half a year nothing really has changed, hopefully, we'll witness some improvements by the end of the year...
Activity: 183
September 13, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Today the price of some coins has started to grow again and most likely in the evening the price will grow on other coins.  It looks like the market is still unstable.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 05:01:28 PM
Anything is possible in the price of cryptocurrency, today the market may be all green but the next day it will become red again. The crypto market is unpredictable so it will better if you monitor the market often and take some research also on the developments that related to cryptocurrencies.

I hope it will be green all days now) I am tired to drink some sedative and worrying about my money all the time)
I think that you still have to stock yourself with soothing, because the current drop in the crypto-currency market is not the last. in any case you do not need to panic and better Save all your coins in your purses.
Pages:
Jump to: