Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 8. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
At this time, the market so crazy. But I still believe it will go up til the end of this year, bull market again  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
This reminds me too much of June, I don't trust it at all

Neither do I. It will be silly to be happy when the cryptos grow a bit. Each time everything can change, and you will see how the cryptos are falling rapidly. I am sure, the bearish trend can last till this autumn.
Activity: 61
August 26, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
I am going to wait a bit longer before going long.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
Already a little such jumps tired. The market of cryptocurrencies now green, tomorrow already it is red. As it is it is more than half a year. Nerves do not maintain.
Many inexperienced investors have already given up. Yes, indeed, to trade in plus is becoming increasingly difficult.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 26, 2018, 04:44:15 PM
Already a little such jumps tired. The market of cryptocurrencies now green, tomorrow already it is red. As it is it is more than half a year. Nerves do not maintain.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
August 26, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
This beginning and a half of the year has been terrible for the market, but I believe that by the end of the year we will have a very significant improvement and several currencies will start to rise again including the btc itself, which probably would have reached the 10,000 dollar mark.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
August 26, 2018, 04:04:27 PM
I like to say I don‘t trust green lights alone, even if they are in the double digit growth for conscutive days, for no apparent reason. There seems to be some markmanipulation going on. Erhereum was available for 10cent an certain exchange. Steen is on a 100% gain over the last 24h...if there was no huge update or announcement then you get burned severly going in now.
Activity: 151
August 26, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
I thought that the market had already recovered and stable growth began but I was wrong. Therefore, I now do not trust the market.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Today the price has grown only by 2-3% and it is very small.  I do not trust the market because most likely tomorrow the price will fall again by several percent.
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
I have not trusted any of these green days since april, too risky to trade, I think the general direction is downwards, i see no sign the bear is finished yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 08:36:22 AM
The size of the market recovered is that the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 13500 and ethereum prices reach at least $ 750, but these 2 prices cannot be achieved so I am sure that the market has not recovered, hopefully the end of the year can recover soon.
For me in the end of this year prices of those two coins won't be that big but for sure they will pump a little bit up, 2019 could be the year that prices like that will be their normal value.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 22, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
The size of the market recovered is that the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 13500 and ethereum prices reach at least $ 750, but these 2 prices cannot be achieved so I am sure that the market has not recovered, hopefully the end of the year can recover soon.
Well iam waiting for ethereum can be backup at more than 500$+, Until now we know Altcoin still not backup. Bitcoin still have some random movement. Lets wait at September for ETF News.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
It seems to me the market is now more stable, but it is possible that by the end of the month everything will change and again there will be a strong drop in the price.

Agree, it seems prices has already stabilised and now they're starting to grow up again. The purge has been already too harsh, quite long, and totally ridiculous (lost 90%+ in most of the altcoins? wtf?).

Fear has felt strongly, I think we will see a reversal really soon.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
It seems to me the market is now more stable, but it is possible that by the end of the month everything will change and again there will be a strong drop in the price.
Activity: 147
August 21, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
The market every day first red, then green.  The market is still unstable and the situation changes every day.
Activity: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
I think that this green situation will not be long here, because the volume is still very small. I think we should wait for the volume in the market to rise. I know the exact spring season to wait. so we have to be very patient, and let's always think that it's always easier to invest in a stable green volumes situation.

Yes, you are the right the present situation is the right choice to buy the coins because most of the coins are in dips. We don't know when the price starts going to increase in the market because once the bitcoin market starts increasing automatically other coins price will start increasing.
the market is very volatile. Despite the fact that he has recently dropped sharply and many experts say that prices will not be able to return to their maximum points, it will take a long time to recover as before.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
I very much hope that the market will remain green . I believe he's starting to recover . For too long it was red , now it is the turn of green
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 20, 2018, 12:47:10 AM
I always believe that the market can recover, the most important thing for me now is to focus on choosing coins that have the potential to skyrocket so that I can get big profits someday.

If not today, someday market will rise and recover and will create a new high like last year and in we all seen in no time the market can rise to 2-3k in quick few hours. So if it happens in few months from now still you will end up making some good money .
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:39:49 AM
I always believe that the market can recover, the most important thing for me now is to focus on choosing coins that have the potential to skyrocket so that I can get big profits someday.
Pages:
Jump to: