Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 10. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
I no longer believe in the cryptographic market anymore, now is the time to give up, does not matter and does not focus on the price, holds the worthless coin until the crypto market breaks down. .
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
At first I was believing that everything is already restoring but then I saw real image of market... I think today we must keep patience and wait for real changes.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 18, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
It is possible that greening this market will take place in the long run or maybe even this is the beginning of a market recovery that is predicted to occur later this year, but it is actually difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future because anything can happen in the crypto world
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
At any moment, a big drop in the price may start again.  The market is very unstable, but if you have the experience and knowledge, then you can successfully trade every day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
August 17, 2018, 04:24:50 PM
Today we are seeing all thing green, but I dont trust this will go like this for a while, I think they will drop again in 2-3 days we are seeing same this things from 6-7 months.
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
The cryptocurrency market will undoubtedly grow.  And the one who now invests in cryptocurrency undoubtedly does the right thing. As in the usual stock market, the cryptocurrency market is subject to sharp fluctuations, it is beneficial to large investors and cryptocurrency speculators - remember Soros. This is a normal process.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
The long term prospects of high quality altcoin projects are very green, so it is only a matter of time, when the market for them will really pick up again. Short term: anything can happen. But: Remember that the total value of all cryptocurrencies and tokens is today only 2-3% of the total value of all fiat currencies, so the trend can only be up! And high quality altcoins will pick big parts of that space that will be captured - not sure that it will be bitcoin at all, when things advance.

I would use this summer lull and directionless market to do my study and research in peace for the future winners, to spot them and buy into them now, when everything is very cheap! One can make a lot of good bargains today…

Seek for the hidden gems with a lot of study, analysis and thorough assessment of projects. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 129
August 17, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I do not trust the market, but I hope that by the end of the year the situation will be good in the market and we will get profit.
Activity: 448
August 16, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
in bear market it is difficult the green mostly it is called bull trap
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
There is not 100% confidence in this market for the time being because there is so much fluctuation. It's good to be cautious. If the purchase is to be done it should be gradual.

Now the super fast growth is out of the question because since 2016 Bitcoin's price for two years has grown only 5 times, that is, it has given an average of 35% of profit per month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
I do not trust the market this year because the market is very unstable and unpredictable.

then what is your activity in the market for this year? are you a true hodler? Positive sentiment always starts with trust, and must start from a personal attitude to stay focused on the analysis on a particular coin, relative price instability if you also take the option of scalping method, daily profits can still be obtained and you don't have to be pessimistic.
Activity: 163
August 15, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I think the market can never be trusted.  This is a very volatile market.  Today you are making a profit and already tomorrow you lost some money.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
I do not trust the market this year because the market is very unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
If every one of us learns how to be patient and just hold their coins, maybe we can see green these coming days. But I don't think everybody will do that. Because somehow, there will still few people who will secure their money and will sell their coins. Thinking to take advantage before someone dumps again. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
I am sure that the market will soon be green, even though it is now dropping but I am very optimistic that August is the beginning of the recovery of crypto prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
From marketcap of 192 billion yesterday to 205billion this day,  and im seeing good signs of recovery within this day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 15, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
currently the price of altcoin is experiencing a very significant decline, everyone is panicking and selling their altcoins so that the situation gets worse, but even though like that I am very confident that one day the price of the altcoin will improve and recover
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
the market has been decreasing for a long time and this is normal, because it needs rest after the past growth, now the market is almost ready for a new growth
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 15, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
for the time being it will probably last in the long term, because for the past few weeks the market has become red in the long term, and perhaps the green market now will take place in the long term, but it is actually difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future.

With the market bearish trend right now its hard to say and determine when this will turn into green market condition. Its all about speculation that green market will perhaps take over this coming year ends. It is in us to keep our faith and believe that crypto market will have a great recovery soon and we must trust with it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
August 15, 2018, 08:11:33 AM
Market is bleeding and altcoin are suffering and it damage the credibility of cryptoworld. That is why it double the damage in cryptoworld because some investors loss trust in investing to ico and crypto.

I agree: People have lost trust: I have lost trust
We, who have already plunged into the world of cryptocurrency, should not be easily discouraged, even though the current market situation is a concern, I still believe this is only temporary and the situation will surely return to green.
Pages:
Jump to: